3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
The description is all over the place at some point it didn’t felt like the story was revolving around the mc. At the end tells you he is living somewhere at a motel and that’s it. I thought they were going to say like the mother try to find his son or something but instead she left her son behind and went to another country wtf ? I’m really confuse about this one. Anyways, Good luck to the Dev on this project I’ll keep an eye on it.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Seems promising. I like what's here so far. Tags don't match what's in the spoiler description but I'm sure that's because of current compared to future. I'm guessing it's possible Netori could end up here since there is a Dad/Husband who wants him to stay away from his home even though the MC is friends with the wife and daughter. Hope to see it continue and get some more detail on where this is going, especially if I was to consider becoming a patron.

Reactions: lxh123

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
The graphics look nice. I don't play games at their start, but I'll keep an eye for it.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Does this have incest if yes ill play it
The most close "thing" to incest is the father johnson :ROFLMAO:.
But joke aside, unless the mother comes back in the future, and the mc hate fuck her, i don't believe that will have any kind of incest.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Is it just me, or is there something a little uncanny about the faces?
No, for me too. Sometimes they're not in line with what you're reading (when the MC ask the milf to smile), or too artificial; in other renders they're very good.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The most close "thing" to incest is the father johnson :ROFLMAO:.
But joke aside, unless the mother comes back in the future, and the mc hate fuck her, i don't believe that will have any kind of incest.
Then I'm not going to even bother.

Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Bloodguard

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
immense upside the way i see it. now i dont have to ignore all the brainless "but youre my (insert familial relation which is the only thing important to incest fans here)" dialogue that comes with it. well, unless the incest gets added later. then ill have to eat my words.
/shrug I'm married to my sis in real life since 2010, so I guess I'm a bit biased rather than just a kink.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes