HTML Completed The Allure of Wanton Cove [v1.15] [GateKeeper]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
Glad you are enjoying it! It's a rather substantial bit of content. In a perfect play through, I'm guessing a player can see between 50-60% of the game's content, and depending on how you build your character and choices you make can have a fairly significant impact on how of the game's content can play out, so it's worth trying to play a couple of different ways.

The game is still growing too. A bit slower than my other project, but it's still seeing a monthly release like the one above. The main story is complete, but I'm still working hard to bring additional stories, and to improve existing content, within the game. :closedeyesmile:
That's great to hear.
Does the stat allocation change at all how scenes play out? Do they change what type of changes happen to the character or does it follow the sameish formula?
Also,

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The transformations are the same no matter the stats you choose. However your stats can have a huge affect on how some scenes can play out. Social/Etiquette/Streetwise may affect how open some people are with you, or even how hostile they are to you. Perception and Investigation affects what you notice and what clues you might pick up on. Occult affects how well you understand some of the strangeness of the island. There's no right or wrong way to build a character, but your choices during character creation does affect how some things play out.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The changelog for this build is deceptively short. This build actually adds a whopping 10k words of new content to the game, however that content is centralized in a small number of scenes. Plenty of new naughtyness with Azumi!

Changelog 1.11
-New sex content with Azumi. It's a really big scene that can play out in a total of 14 different ways depending on Taint, Depravity, and state of Virginity. (Basically it boils down to 4-5 primary scenes with variations of each.)
-New conversation with Lady Anne.
-Added one new image to the game.
-Updated "Special Thanks" area with Patrons who pledged at the $10 and up levels. 9/11/18
-Added about 10k words of content to the game bringing the game's total size up to about 426k words of content.

\

Public Build (Free Download):

Patreon Only Build (Cheat Menu Included):

Reactions: Olivia_V

sarin555

Jul 3, 2017
How do you use cheat again? I want to try using it a bit, but I can't edit the variables after bring it up. Also, dev, do you happen to play Sunless Sea? Also, how do you gain mutation?

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
Dev, there is an "evil" or "sorcerous" pathe were you give in to the dark influences and help the corruption of others? great game BTW.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I played twice and got bad endings. Am I supposed to avoid sex and getting transformed? Is Azumi the herm girl and without spoiling is the good ending I can "get" her?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
How do you use cheat again? I want to try using it a bit, but I can't edit the variables after bring it up. Also, dev, do you happen to play Sunless Sea? Also, how do you gain mutation?
So long as you have the pay version, the Cheat menu should appear in the sidebar after the intro plays out.

Mutation is gained through loosing fights with Deep Ones or Tentacled Things.

I've heard of the game, but I've never played Sunless Sea.

Dev, there is an "evil" or "sorcerous" pathe were you give in to the dark influences and help the corruption of others? great game BTW.
The only person you can really corrupt in this game is Ms Sherwood. Otherwise it's others corrupting you. That said, I have the outline of a sequel game planned where one of the branches of the story would involve you actively corrupting those around you.

I played twice and got bad endings. Am I supposed to avoid sex and getting transformed? Is Azumi the herm girl and without spoiling is the good ending I can "get" her?
The game has about a dozen endings. About half of them require that you reach day 10 with less than 150 Taint. A couple of those endings involve the player trying to save Azumi at the end. And yes, Azumi is the hermaphrodite.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The game has about a dozen endings. About half of them require that you reach day 10 with less than 150 Taint. A couple of those endings involve the player trying to save Azumi at the end. And yes, Azumi is the hermaphrodite.
So being a huge slut and fucking everything is the wrong thing to do. lol

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
So being a huge slut and fucking everything is the wrong thing to do. lol
I guess that is subject to preference. But if you want to see the main endings of the game, you have to show at least a tiny bit of restraint. ;)

The main ending of the game has three primary branches, each with content affected by your choices through the story as well as your choices during the end of the game. Those three primary branches involve you reaching day 10, then break down into groupings depending on how far along your transformations are.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
From what I read, It seems that transformation is a big part of this game. Is transformation limited to going from male to female? If not, are there options to become more monstrous with a larger cock or gaining tentacles or..?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
There are two forms of transformation in the game. The first is the male to female transformation you mentioned. The second is a monstrous one where you take on characteristics of the Deep Ones. The first affects all but three endings of the game. The second can actually lead to one of three major endings depending on how far the first transformation has progressed.

Kuro7

Dec 7, 2017
I just started the game and looks fascinating and all but I want to know whether its completed or not? As its not mentioned in the main post of the game.
Also,where does the game save its saves?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I just started the game and looks fascinating and all but I want to know whether its completed or not? As its not mentioned in the main post of the game.
Also,where does the game save its saves?
The main story through the game is complete as of version 1.0. Since then, I've been going back and adding some of the side stories I had planned for the game and polishing the content already there a bit.

Could we get an endings guide?
Lets see if I can do this as spoiler free as possible. Many of the game's endings have subtle differences depending on your choices through the game and how you build your character, but these are the core endings. I feel like I'm missing one or two of the ending (I made this list off the top of my head rather than go digging through the code to find everything.) but this should point you in the right direction for the vast majority of the game's endings.

Endings:
-Earn 150 Taint
-Earn 10 Mutation with low Taint
-Earn 10 Mutation with mid Taint.
-Earn 10 Mutation with high Taint.
-Earn 5 or more Madness then go to bed.
-Call out an important NPC for lying.
-Day 10, Low Taint, sexed Azumi.
-Day 10, Low Taint, Azumi not sexed.
-Day 10, Mid Taint, Flee.
-Day 10, Mid Taint, Accept.
-Day 10, High Taint, Give in.
-Day 10, High Taint, Choose Azumi.
-Day 10, High Taint, Choose Tanya.
-When offered a New Game + after beating the game, choose "Happy Ending."
-New Game + does not offer anything new as far as endings, but maxes out your stats to make playing a second time more of an "Easy" mode.

Reactions: Prevat and Kuro7

stiggy752

Sep 15, 2017
What does "sexed Azumi" mean? I can't seem to have some more initmate time with her regardless of form until the ending.

Also, can she sex you? ;)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes