shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so some retard go overboard and we pay the price.....fuck ppl ,,,....if you dont like it dont share it here go find something else to do,i dont like the nulliation or domination tag of almost 99% of the games here but this one..this one was a light in the dark ,......why?
bcs this shit was funny ,and make me laugh and remeber those mc faces make me laugh again after a week so i came back to play it again....nah isnt the same think ,...like already say in other threads i dont like female dom or netorare ,but....when is used with a purpose or being used in the right way i welcome those tags in thos little stories ,,,is a glimp of fresh air.....sad this will not be finished....maybe some other dev with less afinity to take words form reatrds take on this one .....

Reactions: juka101

^/30

Sep 22, 2018
Dev just posted on Patreon saying the game is abandoned ...

... Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wasn't it only four months ago that a certain conversation took place? Now let me see ...
... I would be happily surprised if the upcoming general release takes place before Christmas, looking at the non-accurate (updates to the) release window and the medical issues that several of the dev's family members appear to be facing. In this regard I'd like to express my concerns that this game shows several signs of future abandonment.
Apparently the development process had 'abandonment' written all over it, right?
No future abandonment I think ...
Oh the irony :) Well I don't guess any of the dev's arguments have to be taken for facts. You can almost hear him replying that "exactly this type of cynical reactions" made him quit. Believe me, they were not.

Mikethe3DGuy appears to be one of many aspiring developers who succumbs to high ambitions which don't match his actual time management skills, artistry and degree of self-awareness.

If he had been able to take small steps each release and actually look into some of the feedback he received, this game would have been alive and kicking.

Nothing to be ashamed of, as long as he doesn't blame the community the way he did. It's nothing more than taking responsibility for his own shortcomings, like any other adult should.

Last edited:
Reactions: shamtiiomi

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
That's a shame even more so that you're going to be focusing on Ai art from now on
if he is focusing in ia he is doomed ,like 90% of the best art is not even nice,and if you compare it to daz middle of the grounf work ,is awfull,so yeah this guy toke the wrong pill ,a shame......

Last edited:
Reactions: MadfireMonkey
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes