Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
Christ man, we need some kind of trigger-warning for the whole diaper thing. The violence was a nice touch though.

• Sad
Reactions: Aground9437

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
You know that you got a serious problem, or your a masochist
Not really into body-builder chicks. That's gross, to me almost as if they had a dick too. Oh well, at least I'm not missing out on incest too. If it also had that I'd probably fap to it anyway, but crying while trying to bust a nut.
I try, but woman with hairy arms and putting sigarette out on your tong, is definitly not my thing. They should put a " ball busting " tag. I think it's those guys who'll love this. Too much roid-rage looking females for me. On to the next game.

1705430385176.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Where'sTheLolis?

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Why femdom fans ever allowed the humiliation fans to steal their tag and whore it out i will never understand.
How a dude can fap to another dude being humiliated i just don't get... Seems pretty gay to me.

On another note these kinda game need an arousal killer tag for people just looking for sexually dominate fems.
hmm actually from now on i'll treat anything that has humiliation+femdom as boner killer.
i've learnt the hard way.

whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
Cigarette on ML's tongue was my final stop here

I'm pretty sure I will never find a game with "playful femdom" aka "Vanilla femdom" which would suit me :(

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Cigarette on ML's tongue was my final stop here

I'm pretty sure I will never find a game with "playful femdom" aka "Vanilla femdom" which would suit me :(
Confined with Goddesses have you tried this? ERONIVERSE's other games have some femdom as well, but this has the most "playful femdom". Also some of the games before Harem Island are buggy or unfinished. There are 4 main female characters and 1 side; 2 of the main ones are nice to the mc and they are the ones who have domme scenes, and the other two and the side character are bitchy and get dominated by the MC. But yea looking for some vanilla dom content especially femdom is a bit of an issue these days, I feel for people who are into that... It's kinda like looking for non-dom trans content now, it's in short supply...

Reactions: whoishe79

whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
Confined with Goddesses have you tried this? ERONIVERSE's other games have some femdom as well, but this has the most "playful femdom". Also some of the games before Harem Island are buggy or unfinished. There are 4 main female characters and 1 side; 2 of the main ones are nice to the mc and they are the ones who have domme scenes, and the other two and the side character are bitchy and get dominated by the MC. But yea looking for some vanilla dom content especially femdom is a bit of an issue these days, I feel for people who are into that... It's kinda like looking for non-dom trans content now, it's in short supply...
Thanks for the suggestions.

I actually played "Confined with Goddesses" a little bit, maybe I will get back to it, I see I still have some saves.

Harem Island sounds good too, but I've taken a look and Japanese-style games are not my style, even if I really find Asians attractive.

Ati Moren

Dec 16, 2022
True... but there are other events as well.

Except for one other possible event several releases down the road from this one, the rape attempt early in this release is the only one. It's not intended to be a regular part of the story but (partially) to establish the stakes. Thanks!
I know this comment is somewhat outdated. That said correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't really seem to understand what rape is. Any sexual intercourse where one party doesn't give clear consent counts. Telling someone you want to stop and they keep going until you're unconcious is at least very fishy. Going along with it under threat of phisycal harm still counts no matter how the victim justifies it after, and being under the effect of phromones is almost like being drugged which I'm pretty sure still counts. So as of v.03b the MC hasn't had any sex that wasn't rape or could easily be interpreted as such.

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
is there any schedule for the next update?

Don't expect it soon, i'd say maybe this summer.

Also OP it was a really good update. Really appreciate that you let us the choice for the future not to go on that french girl route, i thought i'd would be forced.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I really love this game anyone know any games similar to this? So I have at least something play as I wait for the next update

Super_Fly

Jul 19, 2018
Another dev who seems to think femdom=Violence and pain.. Aw well, it's an interesting idea but not my cup of tea. Might want to add some actual kink/Fetish warnings

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Dev just posted on Patreon saying the game is abandoned. A complete shame. As a muscle women fan for nearly 20 years, this was incredible and an interesting concept. I liked where things were going. As a Patreon supporter, I think the only thing I didn't care about was the voice acting. From most of the comments I read people had issue primarily with the depiction of abuse and assault in the game which I was fine with given the story, but I can understand why that's a turn off. A complete shame this game is abandoned forever.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
That's really, really sad. We don't have a lot of muscle femdom content, and The Alpha Gender renders were fantastic.

About fetishes, sure, one could say that we could have more femdom in ch 1 and 2, but the last release (ch 3) was simply awesome, that French boss wasn't just for the show. It had everything we love about femdom.

As for his commentaries about AI, I understand his pain, as there is a lot of bullshit being said here and there about works being replaced by AI, but really... a lot of things are simply overestimated. While AI does has a great potential, it probably will be a good tool for creative minds instead of replacing good artist, and society plays a good role in this case (people usually give more value to an average work on Daz3D or even HS2 than a beatiful piece of AI generated work, simply because it was done by human hands).

And finally, about negative bullshits throwed up by people, honestly... I think people have an awful tendency to grab a keyboard as quick as the light when it comes to criticize things, but are slower than a slug when it comes to give a compliment. I include myself on that, as I really didn't write a review or said that the game was great after we had this release (I didn't support either, but honestly, the only reason why I don't support the games I like is the fact I'm a 3rd world autist struggling to survive).

Femdom itself is a subject of criticism in this community, it's hard to find a femdom game without people giving away their disregards because it is femdom or ppl asking a "turn the tables on the mistress" and other maledom contents to the devs.

Now, femdom muscle is a whole new tier for these people, even for those who likes ordinary femdom (in this last case, sometimes it's all about insecurities - "am I gay just because I like buffed gals slapping my ass, lifting me and making me lick her pussy?"). Actually, I think that's why you'll find more muscle futa content, because those people don't give a fuck to it, since they already love chicks with dicks and don't care about "hur dur ur gay for liking it".

I love muscle femdom and I think we could have more of it, that's why The Alpha Gender was a great title imo - the dev was doing a great job in this game.

That said, criticism is also a sign that your game is reaching relevance (there's no recipe for the success, but if you want to surely fail, all you have to do is to try to please everyone). So, I think it was quite early for him to give up. Success comes with consistency, great devs like BoWei/Koda, Darktoz, Salia Coel and even Dekarous didn't have an amazing start (Sunny Coast College was a joke, but he did a good job with Domina and conquered his Patreon base). But nowadays, they reached the spotlight for femdom devs.

So really, I'd rethink this decision. The Alpha Gender has potential to grow.

Reactions: MadfireMonkey
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes