• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Release 2 (v0.3b) has finally been dropped! Thank you for your patience, and I hope you enjoy!

This update adds:
  • Chapter 3
  • A new phone texting feature, allowing you to see phone text history between the MC and Nina extending to before the start of the game
  • Voice acting now for all dialogue (including to the initial release chapters)
Will try to add a few new game stills to the OP later today when I get the chance.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Alpha Gender [v0.3b Alpha] [Mikethe3DGuy]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheAlphaGender-0.3bAlpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Mikethe3DGuy

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Hm femdom is hot and muscle girls are hot so this should be great, but this seems to be one of those games that goes more into straight abuse (rape,physical harm etc) and dehumanization of men so eh.

So far the choices don't really seem to do much, is there going to be a branch of some sort? Like having two differents routes where one keeps going like the game does now and a "lighter" path with more healthy interactions yet still firmly femdom?

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
So if you think it through starting with the premises that women now have very strong sex drives and a lot of social power compared to men, the conclusion is that at least the most powerful women might try to form harems. I confess that the whole "NTR" thing confuses me a bit since it's really just being unfaithful in a committed relationship, which is something that happens in the real world pretty often - just a fact of life. I scratch my head when I see it used as a tag or kink(?) since I don't understand why that's needed. Maybe some adult game fans are very turned on or turned off by it? I don't know. In any case, the MC is desperately trying to find a situation that provides the most happiness and personal safety he can get, considering his status in this confusing and dangerous climate. And he's at the mercy of several women at least for the time being. So, he will "cheat" on his girlfriend, etc, because he doesn't necessarily always have the option not to. But I don't treat it as, or consider it, a sexual kink or fetish. Many/most women post-Change don't feel like a monogamous relationship is in their best interests, so they don't commit to one. And the MC does what he must to survive.

Does that make sense? Also, if you can explain what I (clearly) don't understand about netorare, I'd appreciate it.
Unfortunately adult content with normal relationship dynamics that involve non-monogamy tend to get shit on by the harem crowd. They tend to be hyper-aggressive so warning you ahead of time if you've never dealt with it before (it seems you've encountered some of it already). Nuanced writing when it comes to non-monogamy has fallen by the wayside in the VN space largely in favor of harem or humiliation/voyeur/clueless cuck NTR. It's been unfortunate to watch but hopefully you can achieve success doing something different.

I was not going to download this because it seemed like the typical hey, "women are stronger in a modern context, but act like they're in Ghengis Khan's army for some reason" game that there are too many to count of. A lot of limitations on men's behavior are because of how technology affects society, and a lot of people fail to explore the behavioral constraints very well; typically those constraints only completely collapse with the rise of a destructive social hegemony (i.e. fascism, religious fundamentalism), and the more convenience/surveillance technology enables, the more difficult that sort of hegemonic shift becomes. There's a reason why there are fewer serial killers/bank robbers and even murders in general than there were in past decades, and it's not cuz people are nicer (well to a degree they are, thanks lead poisoning).

If you say you're gonna do more than that cool, it might be worth checking out. Personally I like non-con (a lot, don't have a gendered preference there either) so that's not a problem for me but like others have said some nuance to this trope would be cool and it seems like you're gonna attempt to do that. Again, please ignore the "Don't like females fucking other men crowd." A lot of us have gotten our fair share of facepalms and worse from them but don't let them put you off of your vision.

Now at the end of my post, I'm just realizing how long this thread has been around lol. Well, anyway my points still stand, good luck on this dev! Seems like you've been sticking to it and trudging along, I'll see if I have anything further of value to say once I actually check this out.

Reactions: Mikethe3DGuy

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Unfortunately adult content with normal relationship dynamics that involve non-monogamy tend to get shit on by the harem crowd. They tend to be hyper-aggressive so warning you ahead of time if you've never dealt with it before (it seems you've encountered some of it already). Nuanced writing when it comes to non-monogamy has fallen by the wayside in the VN space largely in favor of harem or humiliation/voyeur/clueless cuck NTR. It's been unfortunate to watch but hopefully you can achieve success doing something different.

I was not going to download this because it seemed like the typical hey, "women are stronger in a modern context, but act like they're in Ghengis Khan's army for some reason" game that there are too many to count of. A lot of limitations on men's behavior are because of how technology affects society, and a lot of people fail to explore the behavioral constraints very well; typically those constraints only completely collapse with the rise of a destructive social hegemony (i.e. fascism, religious fundamentalism), and the more convenience/surveillance technology enables, the more difficult that sort of hegemonic shift becomes. There's a reason why there are fewer serial killers/bank robbers and even murders in general than there were in past decades, and it's not cuz people are nicer (well to a degree they are, thanks lead poisoning).

If you say you're gonna do more than that cool, it might be worth checking out. Personally I like non-con (a lot, don't have a gendered preference there either) so that's not a problem for me but like others have said some nuance to this trope would be cool and it seems like you're gonna attempt to do that. Again, please ignore the "Don't like females fucking other men crowd." A lot of us have gotten our fair share of facepalms and worse from them but don't let them put you off of your vision.

Now at the end of my post, I'm just realizing how long this thread has been around lol. Well, anyway my points still stand, good luck on this dev! Seems like you've been sticking to it and trudging along, I'll see if I have anything further of value to say once I actually check this out.
Lol, don't worry about the length of your post: I appreciate the thought and insight you put into it. What you warn about I've certainly experienced, and the moral support is appreciated. It can get annoying. I'm doing my best to make it unique and nuanced, and I hope it lives up to your hopes. Once you've tried it I'd appreciate any constructive criticism you could throw my way.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Hm femdom is hot and muscle girls are hot so this should be great, but this seems to be one of those games that goes more into straight abuse (rape,physical harm etc) and dehumanization of men so eh.

So far the choices don't really seem to do much, is there going to be a branch of some sort? Like having two differents routes where one keeps going like the game does now and a "lighter" path with more healthy interactions yet still firmly femdom?
I'll admit there are probably not the kind of path options that a lot of players seem to prefer. Since I'm new at this and have a fair amount going on in my vanilla life I'm careful not to bite off more than I can chew, and multiple paths expand complexity and workload. That said you could be selling it short by assuming it's all about rape and abuse.

In any case I appreciate you giving it a try, as well as any helpful criticism you're up for.

Reactions: Laehtsia

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I'll admit there are probably not the kind of path options that a lot of players seem to prefer. Since I'm new at this and have a fair amount going on in my vanilla life I'm careful not to bite off more than I can chew, and multiple paths expand complexity and workload. That said you could be selling it short by assuming it's all about rape and abuse.

In any case I appreciate you giving it a try, as well as any helpful criticism you're up for.
Not having branching paths for that reason is very fair. You are already ahead of a lot of game devs there are so many abandoned games on this site, so kudas for that.
Like yoyomistro said there are a lot of femdom games on this site that takes place in a alternate reality/setting where a man getting beat up and abused is just another tuesday and no one bats and eye, often it's even encouraged.
Personally that does nothing for me but a lot of people seem to enjoy them as there are a lot of them.
Very few games go for the medium it seems it's either dude fucking his breedable harem or getting told "shut up male" and gets put in a cage and kicked in the balls lol.

Was just curious what the plan was going forward as the content is not really my thing but the muscle babes, I love me them muscle babes.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes