• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
I just went though the first part and am so ready for the second part!
Oh great! It's delayed, but coming soon. Just maybe 3 to 4 dozen image renders to go and a couple animations to finalize and render. Should be done with AI voice files today. Bit of delay with getting audio from one voiceover artist, but I'm guessing I'll have those finished and integrated too in 3 weeks or so. From there, Patreon members get it first, over 3 weeks depending on whether they're "gold", "silver", "bronze", etc. THEN general release.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Custom names are being removed?
Ah, you saw the poll! Nah I don't think so. Including them to begin with IS my one regret though. Because, since I'm so committed to voicing everything now, there's obviously no way to accommdate the MC's name in voiced dialogue, so I end up substituting "boy" or "man" or "cutie" or whatever. It's just too much extra work to "fix" that now, and then players (I'm guessing you're one?) who like the custom name would feel cheated - that's not right so I won't change it.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023

^/30

Sep 22, 2018
According to yesterday's update the dev hasn't matched his late October deadline. Looks to me (no Patreon supporter) he finished the artwork a day ago. Scene scripting seems finalized about two weeks ago. Not sure how much work still has to be done voicing the characters.

I would be happily surprised if the upcoming general release takes place before Christmas, looking at the non-accurate (updates to the) release window and the medical issues that several of the dev's family members appear to be facing. In this regard I'd like to express my concerns that this game shows several signs of future abandonment.

Last edited:

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
According to yesterday's update the dev hasn't matched his late October deadline. Looks to me (no Patreon supporter) he finished the artwork a day ago. Scene scripting seems finalized about two weeks ago. Not sure how much work still has to be done voicing the characters.

I would be happily surprised if the upcoming general release takes place before Christmas, looking at the non-accurate (updates to the) release window and the medical issues that several of the dev's family members appear to be facing. In this regard I'd like to express my concerns that this game shows several signs of future abandonment.
No future abandonment I think, but thanks for providing an update. General release around Christmas is probably pretty close to the mark. All images rendered, all scripting done, all voices done. Still have two animations to finish (keyframes and figure/camera movement complete, but they both involve water, and water splashes are tricky) and assigning most of the sound FX and music. The remaining stuff before completion is 1-2 weeks from today. Then gets released to Patrons and 3 weeks later general release.

Filarion

Sep 21, 2023

Developers are people too and have unplanned stuff happening to them or their family.
It's always better if they take more time and make game how they envisioned then to rush half assed products.
Especially if game is high quality like this one.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1701159693384.png

Have a look at these menacing broads! Do they look like they have patience to accomodate dev?

It's always better if they take more time
1701159856753.png
In case you forgot or never played this game before - they will beat the dev up hard!
1701159792929.png
Including them to begin with IS my one regret though
I end up substituting "boy" or "man" or "cutie" or whatever.
All images rendered, all scripting done, all voices done.
We feel for you, Mike. Do not anger these broads you brought to life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mikethe3DGuy

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
View attachment 3124118

Have a look at these menacing broads! Do they look like they have patience to accomodate dev?

View attachment 3124122
In case you forgot or never played this game before - they will beat the dev up hard!
View attachment 3124119

We feel for you, Mike. Do not anger these broads you brought to life.
Don't I know it! Sometimes your best creations can turn around and control you, giving you no way out! Don't think my ladies haven't given me a black eye or two! :eek:

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Developers are people too and have unplanned stuff happening to them or their family.
It's always better if they take more time and make game how they envisioned then to rush half assed products.
Especially if game is high quality like this one.
Greatly appreciate your support! Life doesn't always allow as much time for non-paying work as we'd like.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes