Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
waiting for an update like there's no tomorrow! love that game!
Thanks! Yeah, maybe I should update this thread from time to time! Been focusing on Patreon. But I will tell you that I'm now adding a phone texting system that stores texting history. There's really only one convo so far: MC with his gf Nina, but I'm populating the text history back 2 years, just before the Change (over 300 messages so far, and quite a few still to go!), and there's some juicy stuff in there about how it impacted Nina and their relationship, and... other "things". - and oh yeah: emojis included in texting too. Also images (selfies, etc,), though tbh I haven't added any of those yet.

Reactions: Deadshot1984

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Really nicelooking game. Voice is also quite well done. Looking forward to the rest!
Thanks so much! Glad you like the voices. It's the hardest part to get right, and I think it still needs the most work. Most (not all) voices are AI, and that tech is rapidly improving, so expect them to get even better. Release 2 heavily in progress!

ApatiaMax

Sep 9, 2022
I like it but the futa's shape are... Gross... To be honest and polite :LOL:
For the rest is fun and renders are good, maybe the story is a bit forced 3/5 could be 4/5 but that body shape... :sick:

Edit: Sorry about the Futa I get confused because I've played 2 Ren'Py games one after another and I've a made a good salad in my head o_O

Last edited:

limo89671

Jun 21, 2023
Don't worry... won't happen.
Hello dev, I dont know if i like your game but it is interesting game.
You say there will not be ntr but then you say the girls will fuck other male npc.
I understand that there are girls who can fuck other males and it wouldnt be ntr: Like cynthia she has bf, also Olivia and that other girl mc mets at the bar, because theyr not in relationship with mc.
But in the case of nina, if she fuck any male it will be ntr. And that seems like going on since she is MIA and you say, women have incontrollable lust and sexual needs after the change. So she probably cheating on mc and that is ntr.
If mc develops relationship with other girls like olivia for example and they start "dating", then it would be ntr if she fuckd other sissys after that.
So will this have ntr? Just want to know ty

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Hello dev, I dont know if i like your game but it is interesting game.
You say there will not be ntr but then you say the girls will fuck other male npc.
I understand that there are girls who can fuck other males and it wouldnt be ntr: Like cynthia she has bf, also Olivia and that other girl mc mets at the bar, because theyr not in relationship with mc.
But in the case of nina, if she fuck any male it will be ntr. And that seems like going on since she is MIA and you say, women have incontrollable lust and sexual needs after the change. So she probably cheating on mc and that is ntr.
If mc develops relationship with other girls like olivia for example and they start "dating", then it would be ntr if she fuckd other sissys after that.
So will this have ntr? Just want to know ty
I'm no expert, but my understanding (which seems to be supported by most writing on netorare I've seen) is that just cheating in a committed relationship is not NTR. For it to be NTR there needs to be the intention and attempt by the cheater to humiliate and degrade the "cheatee".

limo89671

Jun 21, 2023
I'm no expert, but my understanding (which seems to be supported by most writing on netorare I've seen) is that just cheating in a committed relationship is not NTR. For it to be NTR there needs to be the intention and attempt by the cheater to humiliate and degrade the "cheatee".
Not really, most cases they do it behind mc's back and dont want him to find out, dont care to humilliate him. By definition you use only 1/3 of ntr games here would be ntr or less.
But doesnt matter. I guess Mc's gf or potential partners will be cheating on mc here then, just that they will do it without trying to humilliate him then? So they cheat respectfully but they do anyway, right?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes