J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like Cynthia!:love:
I hope it will be possible to have and develop a relationship with Cynthia and choose to be with her!
(Will it be possible?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikethe3DGuy

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I can't say enough good things about this game, even its controversial parts. The question of how will the "weaker" sex survive and thrive in a world controlled and dominated by the "stronger" sex. If it were me, I would adapt and learn. I would compensate for whatever genetic shortcomings I may have by working hard and working smart (both in and out of the bedroom). This would be more productive, than me crying about how unfair it all is. Many women have had to work twice as hard as men to earn and obtain top positions in a predominately male workplace. So, I'm willing to follow their example. Now that I've got that out of the way, good game Mikethe3DGuy. I hope you get all the money you need to complete it and even make it better.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I also like the plot seeds you planted in the story. One of which was the MC receiving a book about the females' genetic changes and how to deal with them. A book that's written mostly in French. And then not long after, the MC is assigned a new boss who happens to be French. Nice touch.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
As for NTR, I've always seen it as sort of a borderline molestation and/or rape of someone whose either married or taken. And that person ends up liking it, almost against their will. I see NTR as the sexual version of Stockholm Syndrome.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
I enjoyed the game, too much violence for me but lots of muscular women so I am happy. I hope we get to "choose" who we can be close to.
Thanks for your comment. Considering this was my first game dev experience and I honestly felt overwhelmed, limiting choice in the first release was the only way I could keep my sanity and complete it before the turn of the next century. I do intend to "step it up" for future releases however!

Reactions: Lilo732

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Granted I do think this has been a little too “on the rails” regarding choices and what actions the MC/player can take...but the concept of women undergoing some kind of widespread phenomena that’s changing their physiology is pretty intriguing.
I appreciate the criticism. This was my first game dev experience, and limiting choice in the first release was the only way I could keep my sanity and complete it before the turn of the next century. I do intend to "step it up" for future releases however!

Reactions: Euron13

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Can I assume there is a "good" and "bad" end? For example, the end asks if Olivia can see you as more than a secretary, can our choices do that? Or are we always just 1 thing for each woman? Love the concept.
There will be paths for different relationships, as well as choices to be made within those relationships that lead to alternate consequences, but stuff like that AFAIK requires resources that are well beyond the capability of one guy basically doing everything, on his very first rodeo. Thanks for your support and interest.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
I like Cynthia!:love:
I hope it will be possible to have and develop a relationship with Cynthia and choose to be with her!
(Will it be possible?)
Tbh I'm not sure yet. I will say that Cynthia is getting a "promotion" as of the second release. She's gotten good feedback, and also I've developed a renewed appreciation for her recently!

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
I can't say enough good things about this game, even its controversial parts. The question of how will the "weaker" sex survive and thrive in a world controlled and dominated by the "stronger" sex. If it were me, I would adapt and learn. I would compensate for whatever genetic shortcomings I may have by working hard and working smart (both in and out of the bedroom). This would be more productive, than me crying about how unfair it all is. Many women have had to work twice as hard as men to earn and obtain top positions in a predominately male workplace. So, I'm willing to follow their example. Now that I've got that out of the way, good game Mikethe3DGuy. I hope you get all the money you need to complete it and even make it better.
Bless you, my son! (y)

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
I also like the plot seeds you planted in the story. One of which was the MC receiving a book about the females' genetic changes and how to deal with them. A book that's written mostly in French. And then not long after, the MC is assigned a new boss who happens to be French. Nice touch.
You might be onto something there... :censored:

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I appreciate the criticism. This was my first game dev experience, and limiting choice in the first release was the only way I could keep my sanity and complete it before the turn of the next century. I do intend to "step it up" for future releases however!

Yeah, I can understand that. And like I said, I do find the concept you’ve got here really intriguing so I’ll be keeping my eyes on this project as it grows.

Oct 28, 2019
FINALLY the game I was waiting for ages!!!
I like it I like it I like it.
Great job Mike!!!
If I have to express my expectations, I'll wait impatiently for strength feats. Car and people lifts!
Keep on this way!

Reactions: Mikethe3DGuy
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes