Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
NTR isn't just cheating, hence why they're separate tags. It's usually focused on a feeling of betrayal or making a person(whether it be the viewer or otherwise) jealous of something they can't have. If you go and play something like this, you'll very quickly learn what the difference is. It's a very divisive fetish because it's morally repugnant(the harsher NTR stories anyway) and evokes some pretty shitty feelings. It's akin to cuckoldry.

It's hard to describe. Playing or reading through an NTR work will give you a much better idea of why people dislike it than just a cut and dry explanation.
Color me suprised! Don't know how I missed that "cheating" is a tag. That helps a great deal, as does your explanation. Thank you!

People facepalm just to use as an "I don't like that" button, don't think too much about it. Lots of users on this site are sensitive about a dude that isn't MC fucking any of the girls.
Yeah, I realize that. Just didn't understand why it should be such a big problem for people. Maybe the assumption was that I'd be burning sex scenes and animations using guys who weren't the MC/player? No intention of doing that. Hopefully it's not the very idea that a female character has multiple male partners she fucks besides the MC. I know this game is stirring up a lot of male insecurity, but that would put it over 9,000!

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Just didn't understand why it should be such a big problem for people.
I mean most people are monogamous and don't wanna be seen as just a biological sex toy. Shouldn't be too surprising.
I know this game is stirring up a lot of male insecurity, but that would put it over 9,000!
You talking about in this thread? Because I don't really see that anywhere here.

Reactions: Gojii and Yuri L

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
You're right, what am I thinking? It's certainly not common to find games here where male characters have multiple female partners, after all! :rolleyes:
I mean just because the harem genre is popular doesn't mean those people are into it. Regardless, harem games usually try to at least give you a reason to care for the girls, though how much it does so depends on the game. They usually don't intend for you to see them as just fuckdolls, so the comparison isn't really the same. And even regardless of that, it's the topic of sex and love, dude. Shit like that just isn't logical a lot of the time. Monogamous girls also have fantasies of being fawned over by multiple guys. Doesn't mean they have to be into the idea of men having a harem.

TL;DR: They're just fantasies, dude. Fantasies don't have to be logical.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Kind of glad there will be acknowledgement of others having sex especially given the worldbuilding. It would be ridiculous if given this setting and the premise if women weren't fucking a bunch of men other than the MC. A lot of games try to get around this by ignoring it is happening which is understandable since people are passionate about it, but it's hard to take a story seriously when they ignore that kind of thing or all focus is on the MC. Considering how much focus was made in this first release to show other men are being treated just like the MC, doesn't make sense to ignore that.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Kind of glad there will be acknowledgement of others having sex especially given the worldbuilding. It would be ridiculous if given this setting and the premise if women weren't fucking a bunch of men other than the MC. A lot of games try to get around this by ignoring it is happening which is understandable since people are passionate about it, but it's hard to take a story seriously when they ignore that kind of thing or all focus is on the MC. Considering how much focus was made in this first release to show other men are being treated just like the MC, doesn't make sense to ignore that.
Yup, that's how I feel too. It is what it is! Thanks.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Granted I do think this has been a little too “on the rails” regarding choices and what actions the MC/player can take...but the concept of women undergoing some kind of widespread phenomena that’s changing their physiology is pretty intriguing.

Reactions: Mikethe3DGuy
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes