savage_vandar

Apr 8, 2023
I like the main story fine but I gotta say I'm enjoying the world building even more. The different scenarios that can arise with such a premise is tantalizing and I hope you explore as much as possible. Always did like role-reversal scenarios.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Mikethe3DGuy ntr planning[i hope no]but i thing there need to be bcs the premisses no?
having a big sexual appetite [ninaand others]they cant be with only one man ,and the word alpha come to my mind ....another thing....this means mens also will change? our mc will change or it is possible to avoid being a sissy>
So if you think it through starting with the premises that women now have very strong sex drives and a lot of social power compared to men, the conclusion is that at least the most powerful women might try to form harems. I confess that the whole "NTR" thing confuses me a bit since it's really just being unfaithful in a committed relationship, which is something that happens in the real world pretty often - just a fact of life. I scratch my head when I see it used as a tag or kink(?) since I don't understand why that's needed. Maybe some adult game fans are very turned on or turned off by it? I don't know. In any case, the MC is desperately trying to find a situation that provides the most happiness and personal safety he can get, considering his status in this confusing and dangerous climate. And he's at the mercy of several women at least for the time being. So, he will "cheat" on his girlfriend, etc, because he doesn't necessarily always have the option not to. But I don't treat it as, or consider it, a sexual kink or fetish. Many/most women post-Change don't feel like a monogamous relationship is in their best interests, so they don't commit to one. And the MC does what he must to survive.

Does that make sense? Also, if you can explain what I (clearly) don't understand about netorare, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
I like the main story fine but I gotta say I'm enjoying the world building even more. The different scenarios that can arise with such a premise is tantalizing and I hope you explore as much as possible. Always did like role-reversal scenarios.
I feel a bit like I'm walking a tightrope on that one, tbh. If it were up to me I'd go nuts with world-building, but my sense is that would bore more people than it would excite. I know it's MY game and I can do whatever I want, but I prefer to try and hit something of a compromise between an "amazon wankathon" and a Tolkein-esque deep dive into this world.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
So if you think it through starting with the premises that women now have very strong sex drives and a lot of social power compared to men, the conclusion is that at least the most powerful women might try to form harems. I confess that the whole "NTR" thing confuses me a bit since it's really just being unfaithful in a committed relationship, which is something that happens in the real world pretty often - just a fact of life. I scratch my head when I see it used as a tag or kink(?) since I don't understand why that's needed. Maybe some adult game fans are very turned on or turned off by it? I don't know. In any case, the MC is desperately trying to find a situation that provides the most happiness and personal safety he can get, considering his status in this confusing and dangerous climate. And he's at the mercy of several women at least for the time being. So, he will "cheat" on his girlfriend, etc, because he doesn't necessarily always have the option not to. But I don't treat it as, or consider it, a sexual kink or fetish. Many/most women post-Change don't feel likea monogamous relationship is in their best interests, so they don't commit to one. And the MC does what he must to survive.

Does that make sense? Also, if you can explain what I (clearly) don't understand about netorare, I'd appreciate it.
yeah i think you are right but to form any kind of harem you first need to be territorial i think,and in this situation seems a little precarious for any kind of woman,so nina will cheat on the mc also,is ok i dont see any harm on that but...choices even in this dystopian world is a matter of will ,if you put a choice for us or mc to make and after we not give in in any kind of situation i will happy to see any kind of abuse against our mc ,but at least i know im not willingly going forward,.
i only saying i like games when the premisses are clear and even if the choice is a no i accept consequences not matter what ,but at least i have my choices .
you give us 3 if im not wrong and i must say i was thrilling to see them have different paths,and i welcomed that,but even knowing that fendom isnt avoidable i want a little freedom of choices when i can .
i hope our mc find a leverage againts this fendom world and can have a little of happiness ,and very important for me is the choice to kick out nina if she is cheating on us ,and i dont care about consequences here i really liked the game in general and a wainting on the next release.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
yeah i think you are right but to form any kind of harem you first need to be territorial i think,and in this situation seems a little precarious for any kind of woman,so nina will cheat on the mc also,is ok i dont see any harm on that but...choices even in this dystopian world is a matter of will ,if you put a choice for us or mc to make and after we not give in in any kind of situation i will happy to see any kind of abuse against our mc ,but at least i know im not willingly going forward,.
i only saying i like games when the premisses are clear and even if the choice is a no i accept consequences not matter what ,but at least i have my choices .
you give us 3 if im not wrong and i must say i was thrilling to see them have different paths,and i welcomed that,but even knowing that fendom isnt avoidable i want a little freedom of choices when i can .
i hope our mc find a leverage againts this fendom world and can have a little of happiness ,and very important for me is the choice to kick out nina if she is cheating on us ,and i dont care about consequences here i really liked the game in general and a wainting on the next release.
I can't tell you too much to avoid spoilers, but I can say it's "ugly" at first as the MC has to figure out who he can trust, and try to get a sense of whether he's being manipulated in any given situation. Kind of scary when you are pitted against women who have so many advantages. They're much smarter than you, can assess your intentions and emotional/physical state so much better than you can theirs... and you no longer have the benefit of physical superiority you've been able to assume your entire adult life.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
This concept has been done in different variations in other games, but I love the execution here. A lot of emphasis on actually showing how this is effecting society, and how it impacts the every day lives of people. The small details of male background characters having bandages or being on crutches was a nice touch to illustrate what is happening in this world. The relationship between MC and Nina is intriguing in that it is hard to tell Nina's intentions and it does kind of come off like a very dark, twisted relationship as Nina's perception of the MC has altered due to the Change. Plus, I am a sucker for huge muscular, vascular women. Hope the combination of worldbuilding and its impact on the characters continues throughout. I found myself enjoying both the very cruel sexual encounters, but also the moments of levity and even hope for the MC so hope there is a continued balance moving forward.

Reactions: Mikethe3DGuy

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Femdom is far better than what it is in this extremely over the top fantasy filled with Attempted Rape after Actual Rape. Femdom shit which is not 4 me but whatever cause not cool top kink shame but nhere we get with it being way more welcomed than sudden freakish mind fucked chics with sick looks imo and don't bother to even think about anything but which man to rape! I know this is a game but lets reverse this and make a game where men just start raping women because of the "CHANGE" and see how that would go over..... Won't be back but good luck dev you do you cause even if some are with me and its not anything to keep us around you are doing something many cannot do.
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Olivia_KG_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
This concept has been done in different variations in other games, but I love the execution here. A lot of emphasis on actually showing how this is effecting society, and how it impacts the every day lives of people. The small details of male background characters having bandages or being on crutches was a nice touch to illustrate what is happening in this world. The relationship between MC and Nina is intriguing in that it is hard to tell Nina's intentions and it does kind of come off like a very dark, twisted relationship as Nina's perception of the MC has altered due to the Change. Plus, I am a sucker for huge muscular, vascular women. Hope the combination of worldbuilding and its impact on the characters continues throughout. I found myself enjoying both the very cruel sexual encounters, but also the moments of levity and even hope for the MC so hope there is a continued balance moving forward.
Wow, that is exactly the impression I want players to come away with! Thank you for the compliment and clear assessment! And your hope is exactly my goal.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
lets reverse this and make a game where men just start raping women because of the "CHANGE" and see how that would go over.....
There are already plenty of games with men raping women.

Although men didn't need a "change" to do that, they have been doing it for centuries already.

Reactions: Walt71 and Geigi
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes