• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Variety of both personalities and even nuanced body types would make it shine a bit more. Not even asking for female chungus, but some "fit thicc" types to reflect the reality that its still a near plausible world would make the game a good bit better and fleshed out to use an unintended pun.

The type who carbo cramms to work out and is akin to a lineman psysique in american football wouldnt be bad either. Surely they arent ALL pusedo meme tier amazons... (To be clear, I like them too as well. ;) )
Thanks for the input. I've got some thicc women in the background (at least one anyway) but I'm sure your advice will in fact make it better!

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Thanks for the input. I've got some thicc women in the background (at least one anyway) but I'm sure your advice will in fact make it better!
Yeah, just like how there are petite/smaller men woman, having a few who then are more "normal" or shy/timid are more "normal" but somewhat introverted. Variety in bodies personality types give a lot of value to a game like this, where some guys might otherwise pass on it.

Example: a female "gymcel" personality type who is maybe huge/ultra tall where most men are super intimidated by her, but shes kinda soft/loving and maybe nervous/introverted but spends all her time in the gym due to feeling insecure would be a really interesting character to work with into a story like this. Like female in this world's "teddy bear" type.

Have a late game thing where she gets protective of the MC. Maybe the MC stands up for her unexpectedly and gets a snu-snu session for his heroism. :KEK:

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
The scene with Kerren was so hot, she's so beautiful and well designed, in both personality and her whole appearance, I hope we see more and more of her in the future where she continues dominating the MC :love:
And I can't wait to see more of this amazing game, love your direction and ideas :giggle:

Last edited:

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
Liked the start of the game :) I was a little taken off by MC's cock being this huge. Is there a possibility to switch the voice over to another sound setting ? It is just not for me... but I am looking forward were this game is going keep it up Dev! (y)

edit: just noticed only some sounds you cannot turn off

obibobi

May 10, 2017
A lot of effort went went into that first update and for people who are in to this exact set-up, it's a must play, but I have some subjective criticisms.

I really like the idea of women with the sexual desires of men, I'm just not a fan of how evil they are and I'm not taking about the rape, I mean the cruelty that falls outside sexual desire. In nature men are physically stronger to protect women and women like the idea of being protected by men, look at the types of men they write about in their fantasies, so if the roles where reversed, sure women may be sexually more aggressive, but if anything, less tolerant of violence towards men than they are now.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
No slight to the dev or the game per se but:

Is this going to be a "people are shitty against MC (up and to rape and physical damage)" simulator or will he at the very least have a semblance of a healthy relationship with someone? Because I need to know if this goes head-on the cruelty route, to avoid the game.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
A lot of effort went went into that first update and for people who are in to this exact set-up, it's a must play, but I have some subjective criticisms.

I really like the idea of women with the sexual desires of men, I'm just not a fan of how evil they are and I'm not taking about the rape, I mean the cruelty that falls outside sexual desire. In nature men are physically stronger to protect women and women like the idea of being protected by men, look at the types of men they write about in their fantasies, so if the roles where reversed, sure women may be sexually more aggressive, but if anything, less tolerant of violence towards men than they are now.
Fair enough. Just realize that this is a relatively sudden and recent change, and eventual normalization of behavior might not be immediate. Also, not everything is as it appears.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
No slight to the dev or the game per se but:

Is this going to be a "people are shitty against MC (up and to rape and physical damage)" simulator or will he at the very least have a semblance of a healthy relationship with someone? Because I need to know if this goes head-on the cruelty route, to avoid the game.
The MC will have a safe space/life raft. It won't be simply "let's shit on the MC and see how much abuse he can take" but early on it takes some time to find his island of safety.

Reactions: Orlox

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Mikethe3DGuy ntr planning[i hope no]but i thing there need to be bcs the premisses no?
having a big sexual appetite [ninaand others]they cant be with only one man ,and the word alpha come to my mind ....another thing....this means mens also will change? our mc will change or it is possible to avoid being a sissy>

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes