• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Azagorod

Mar 31, 2018
Really enjoying it so far! I'm curious though, is something along the lines of futas planned? The game seems to be well-positioned for that, which I would whole-heartedly welcome!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Alpha Gender [v0.2 Alpha] [Mikethe3DGuy]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Wow wow wow, I love this so much!
Women in power that take what they want...even by force.
And what they want is the MC, lucky bastard!
Yesss, take me by force, my amazonian mistressess :love:
1675268691_titis-org-p-muscle-women-femdom-krasivaya-erotika-13.jpg muscle-amazon-total-control-domination-goddess-rapture-1550818426.jpg 8c9bcbd95f268139fd80e54ce8788e36.27.jpg

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Mike,
For something completely different, you could add sci-fi to your VN, by adding pregnancy, male pregnancy:sneaky:.

Thank you for the share. All the best, Mikethe3DGuy. Cheers.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Simply by going through the Change, they become somewhat leaner and more muscular. After that they won't change any further without effort, but if they do begin to work out they will put on muscle much easier than they ever had, and in fact significantly more easily than men do.
So no thicc milf hybrids? Variety would add something to this instead of them all being MR Universe with vagina.

Reactions: Mikethe3DGuy

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Mike,
For something completely different, you could add sci-fi to your VN, by adding pregnancy, male pregnancy:sneaky:.

Thank you for the share. All the best, Mikethe3DGuy. Cheers.
You know: I'd included Sci-fi as a tag when I posted it in my dev thread. But I can see that along with another couple tags (Voiced is one) it's not there. It does take place in the (near) future, and involves genetic changes that are certainly in the relam of science fiction. Not sure if I should just add it back in, or what the protocol is.

There will be some things involving pregnancy, but not central to the plot really... but no spoilers.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
So no thicc milf hybrids? Variety would add something to this instead of them all being MR Universe with vagina.
I hear ya. As it progresses I'll try to provide as much variety as possible. Struggling against my own preferences here.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
You know: I'd included Sci-fi as a tag when I posted it in my dev thread. But I can see that along with another couple tags (Voiced is one) it's not there. It does take place in the (near) future, and involves genetic changes that are certainly in the relam of science fiction. Not sure if I should just add it back in, or what the protocol is.

There will be some things involving pregnancy, but not central to the plot really... but no spoilers.
You can add tags that are currently present yourself, click on the tags icon at the top (left of 3dcg). Planned ones can be added in the Genre spoiler separately, e.g. Planned: Sci-Fi

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I hear ya. As it progresses I'll try to provide as much variety as possible. Struggling against my own preferences here.
Variety of both personalities and even nuanced body types would make it shine a bit more. Not even asking for female chungus, but some "fit thicc" types to reflect the reality that its still a near plausible world would make the game a good bit better and fleshed out to use an unintended pun.

The type who carbo cramms to work out and is akin to a lineman psysique in american football wouldnt be bad either. Surely they arent ALL pusedo meme tier amazons... (To be clear, I like them too as well. ;) )

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes