Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Interesting concept, I'm curious to see where it goes.

My current theory is a nano-virus that was spread to the whole world before activating, altering the dna and hormones of everyone to make the women superior and the men increasingly submissive and aroused by the dominant and/or amazonian type women.

Regardless, keep up the good work!

Reactions: Mikethe3DGuy

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Interesting concept, I'm curious to see where it goes.

My current theory is a nano-virus that was spread to the whole world before activating, altering the dna and hormones of everyone to make the women superior and the men increasingly submissive and aroused by the dominant and/or amazonian type women.

Regardless, keep up the good work!
Decent theory. Parts of it are close to correct. At this point there is no known effect on males. Not that there couldn't be in the future. And thanks!

Reactions: Trainer7

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Decent theory. Parts of it are close to correct. At this point there is no known effect on males. Not that there couldn't be in the future. And thanks!
Not trying to tell you how to make your story (of course), but you might consider having men be affected or plan for them to be modified in some way by the newly aggressive and misandrist women.

Reason being is that, seeing as they're getting significantly bigger and stronger, death by snu-snu (or worse) will start becoming more common as they fail to control themselves; not to mention such altered women would start demanding bigger dicks to satisfy them, and probably end up killing off most of the bigger dicked men from either fucking them to death or killing them in the process of assault (as nearly happened in your story already)

As such, there's a story angle to have the Event strengthen men to survive said assaults, and possibly increase their dick size to satisfy the bigger women (or explain that vaginal size hasn't been increasing so it doesn't matter). Alternatively you could also have the newly high intelligent women develop genetic alterations via serums (or w/e) to achieve the same thing; which could lead to fun side plots about the tests they're conducting and the results on said men.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Not trying to tell you how to make your story (of course), but you might consider having men be affected or plan for them to be modified in some way by the newly aggressive and misandrist women.

Reason being is that, seeing as they're getting significantly bigger and stronger, death by snu-snu (or worse) will start becoming more common as they fail to control themselves; not to mention such altered women would start demanding bigger dicks to satisfy them, and probably end up killing off most of the bigger dicked men from either fucking them to death or killing them in the process of assault (as nearly happened in your story already)

As such, there's a story angle to have the Event strengthen men to survive said assaults, and possibly increase their dick size to satisfy the bigger women (or explain that vaginal size hasn't been increasing so it doesn't matter). Alternatively you could also have the newly high intelligent women develop genetic alterations via serums (or w/e) to achieve the same thing; which could lead to fun side plots about the tests they're conducting and the results on said men.
Thanks. I won't say how or exactly what, but I'm way ahead of ya!

whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
Not exactly my type of story, but everything is really nicely done, so will be definitely taking peeks in the future

Hopefully, Olivia will have some more of her impressive strength feats in next episodes, after showing her incredible pull-ups skills

Last edited:

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Not exactly my type of story, but everything is really nicely done, so will be definitely taking peeks in the future

Hopefully, Olivia will have some more of her impressive strength feats in next episodes, after showing her incredible pull-ups skills
Thanks. Count on it.

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
Literally the game I always wanted. Very good VN. I really like femdom, although I'm not very attracted to bodybuilder bodies like Olivia's. :)
I was afraid when I downloaded this game that it would be only that, but there are also "normal" women and muscular ones without being too much like obviously roided to death, exactly what I like.

One fantasy I have is women who are rather tall (without being giants), like a bit taller than me, a bit more muscular, and who have a false-shy profile: they look passive and timid from the outside, but once in bed become very dominant and active! Sort of dandere :p
Are you planning to add a character like that ?

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Literally the game I always wanted. Very good VN. I really like femdom, although I'm not very attracted to bodybuilder bodies like Olivia's. :)
I was afraid when I downloaded this game that it would be only that, but there are also "normal" women and muscular ones without being too much like obviously roided to death, exactly what I like.

One fantasy I have is women who are rather tall (without being giants), like a bit taller than me, a bit more muscular, and who have a false-shy profile: they look passive and timid from the outside, but once in bed become very dominant and active! Sort of dandere :p
Are you planning to add a character like that ?
Thanks for the interest and compliments! I can't say I have anyone precisely like that planned.

Reactions: Laehtsia

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's akin to cuckoldry.
Not really.

Cuckoldry is enjoyed by both parties, that's it's purpose. Both cuckolds and Cuckqueans enjoy the feeling they get when their partner fucks someone else.

Netorare, which we'll assume anyone mentioning NTR means, is pretty much the opposite. It's purpose is to cause jealousy and not the kind cucks enjoy. Usually it ends a relationship and breaks at least 1 of the ex lovers if not both. In a lot of NTR stories the partner being "taken" isn't a willing participant. Usually by the time the other partner finds out what's going on it's too late to save their relationship.

Netorase would be the closest to cuckoldry. Both of the lovers are in on it and both enjoy it. One gets to fuck someone else and the other gets off on it. The intention is for everyone to get pleasure from it and no one loses out.

Reactions: Gojii and Trainer7

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Not really.

Cuckoldry is enjoyed by both parties, that's it's purpose. Both cuckolds and Cuckqueans enjoy the feeling they get when their partner fucks someone else.

Netorare, which we'll assume anyone mentioning NTR means, is pretty much the opposite. It's purpose is to cause jealousy and not the kind cucks enjoy. Usually it ends a relationship and breaks at least 1 of the ex lovers if not both. In a lot of NTR stories the partner being "taken" isn't a willing participant. Usually by the time the other partner finds out what's going on it's too late to save their relationship.

Netorase would be the closest to cuckoldry. Both of the lovers are in on it and both enjoy it. One gets to fuck someone else and the other gets off on it. The intention is for everyone to get pleasure from it and no one loses out.
I said they're similar, not exactly the same. Some people like the shame and humiliation aspect of cuckoldry, which NTR delivers on. It's the easiest thing to compare it to when trying to define it to somebody that doesn't u understand it.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
I absolutely love the women in this game , especially the biggest one . Including more women as big as her will sit really with the premise of your game . Thank you so much
Much appreciated. Hard at work on release 2!

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Thanks. I won't say how or exactly what, but I'm way ahead of ya!
Thank you for thinking ahead about this. I've enjoyed what you have so far, but in the back of my mind the whole time I was playing I was thinking to myself that if all women are this aggressive and strong, that men will literally be getting hospitalized or dying during sex. And that's not even taking into consideration that women are apparently not just desiring, but needing much bigger dicks to satisfy their sexual needs. It's pretty rare to find a decent FMG game, so I'm excited to see where you go from here.

Cheers

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
I loved the game, it has a lot of work and done with love, the animations are great and the story is well told from the point of view of any guy, I would like to see more girls like Olivia, eager to see what she can do in the gym, both her and other girls and who knows, a little muscle growth, very slight to show the progress of some girls who start training. It would be interesting to see what bodybuilding competitions are like in that world hahaha

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
I loved the game, it has a lot of work and done with love, the animations are great and the story is well told from the point of view of any guy, I would like to see more girls like Olivia, eager to see what she can do in the gym, both her and other girls and who knows, a little muscle growth, very slight to show the progress of some girls who start training. It would be interesting to see what bodybuilding competitions are like in that world hahaha
Thanks! I do what I can with regard to those kinds of scenes since I'm ofc a female muscle fan myself, but I'm trying to build the story most of all, so nothing is included that imo doesn't move it forward in a logically creative way. Sorry if that doesn't tell you much!

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Thanks! I do what I can with regard to those kinds of scenes since I'm ofc a female muscle fan myself, but I'm trying to build the story most of all, so nothing is included that imo doesn't move it forward in a logically creative way. Sorry if that doesn't tell you much!
I understand but for example when I hear on the news that they talk about sports records they could show brief images of the Olympics or a bodybuilding contest, some wrestling, etc or if you show a gym, there could be more girls like Olivia lifting heavy weights, even if you show her training, take advantage of seeing more exercises or how she flexes those muscles, not necessarily It would deviate from the story, I think it complements it to take advantage of these resources and being visual. ;)

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes