Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Not really, most cases they do it behind mc's back and dont want him to find out, dont care to humilliate him. By definition you use only 1/3 of ntr games here would be ntr or less.
But doesnt matter. I guess Mc's gf or potential partners will be cheating on mc here then, just that they will do it without trying to humilliate him then? So they cheat respectfully but they do anyway, right?
I feel like NTR always has an element of blackmail and coercion. It's borderline molestation/rape that the recipient ends up liking, almost against their will. For me, NTR is like the sexual version of Stockholm Syndrome.

ApatiaMax

Sep 9, 2022
I feel like NTR always has an element of blackmail and coercion. It's borderline molestation/rape that the recipient ends up liking, almost against their will. For me, NTR is like the sexual version of Stockholm Syndrome.
I agree with you, and I think the Stockholm Syndrome idea has never been explored enough by the developers. Often they focus only on the erotic aspect and let everything happen in a very "standardized" way, even if MC at the beginning is reluctant to submit to the events he undergoes, what happens is simply letting himself be carried away by the situations ending up (also) with the 'be sissified willingly... but I think I'm once again veering into cuckolding... again :rolleyes: :giggle:

Reactions: Mikethe3DGuy

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Not really, most cases they do it behind mc's back and dont want him to find out, dont care to humilliate him. By definition you use only 1/3 of ntr games here would be ntr or less.
But doesnt matter. I guess Mc's gf or potential partners will be cheating on mc here then, just that they will do it without trying to humilliate him then? So they cheat respectfully but they do anyway, right?
Olivia doean't "cheat" on him because it's known from the start that she is building a harem - she never suggests to him that he's her only sexual partner. Nina's situation is a little more complicated, and I don't want to clarify too much because it would be a spoiler.

Please read the two posts after your last one: they agree that NTR is not simply cheating.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
That's an interesting clarification, thanks.

limo89671

Jun 21, 2023
Olivia doean't "cheat" on him because it's known from the start that she is building a harem - she never suggests to him that he's her only sexual partner. Nina's situation is a little more complicated, and I don't want to clarify too much because it would be a spoiler.

Please read the two posts after your last one: they agree that NTR is not simply cheating.
It wouldnt be a spoiler because it obvious nina is cheating lol, no really surprising.
I dont need to read two posts because what matters is f95zone's definition of ntr and for it cheating on MC is enough, nothing else is required, context no important.
So when it is revelead that she is cheating this will get the ntr tag regardless of your personal definition of ntr. Would not be the first game with the ntr tag, that its dev says it has no ntr.
But thank for answering, I think i have more of an idea now about what game is about and thats all i wanted

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
It wouldnt be a spoiler because it obvious nina is cheating lol, no really surprising.
I dont need to read two posts because what matters is f95zone's definition of ntr and for it cheating on MC is enough, nothing else is required, context no important.
So when it is revelead that she is cheating this will get the ntr tag regardless of your personal definition of ntr. Would not be the first game with the ntr tag, that its dev says it has no ntr.
But thank for answering, I think i have more of an idea now about what game is about and thats all i wanted
Funny you should say that because so far in the VN she hasn't cheated and isn't cheating. "Lol" all you want: I'm guessing that if anyone should know it's me.

Believe whatever you want re: NTR. Honestly I don't care anymore - I get a million different answers from a million different gamers and they're all certain they're right. Fight it out amongst yourselves.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
I've been very bad at updating anything but my Patreon page about release 2, and I'm sorry about that! But I vow to change that this weekend. I plan to provide some images this weekend to this thread so you have some teasers about what's to come. Peace! :cool:

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Okay, so here's a sneak peak at the next release (Release 2, or v0.3a). I've said I expect initial release in late October, and I'm still hoping that will happen, but there's still a lot of work to be done. I will always prioritize turning out a high quality product over hitting some deadline, so there's that! I expect there will be 6 animations in this one. Three are done, two are basically done except for water simulation (which is a b*tch!) and rendering, and so far I've completed 209 images out of god-knows-how-many, along with scripting and basic coding for that portion of the release.

Here are some sample images. More to follow in the coming days!

TAG-C-17.png TAG-C-19.png TAG-C-23.png TAG-C-33.png

Last edited:

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
I must say that woman is coming on strong. But I feel she's after more than one man.

Damn it so I'll have to hard pass her :(
Well true, but it's not like as a player you have to watch her banging other guys. There's just the realization that you're not her only sex partner. But if that's an issue for you, I get it. Thanks for the comment!

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
Well true, but it's not like as a player you have to watch her banging other guys. There's just the realization that you're not her only sex partner. But if that's an issue for you, I get it. Thanks for the comment!
dear designer. could you please charcter make futa option or thing for blowjob fuck face or pumping mouth . that be so amazing and fantazy for rape and other fetish please

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
wuoooo its oky . please in this game more fetish like facesitting under table or asslicking <oral sex and amazon postion rape by the .your game so perfect and i like i hope in future animator is best:):)
I'm glad you like the game! I hope you'll like what I have in store.

Reactions: FunnyDream

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
More like cooked alive .. .kind a immagined they wanted MC still throbbing,
but they are actually killing his mojo and made him a ghoul / lap dog in the first pic.
The second pic is ... cave man sniffing of ... the dust of smoke she keeps around?
That is just nasty ... there cannot be anything enticing about freshly exhaled cigar smoke.
No wonder, MC must be feeling like a boiled lobster in there .. .these broads must be blind and lack sense of smell.
This comes to show steroids will have weird sensory and behavioral effects on those pumping them too hard.
Should the pics be scary / scarring players outta some routes .. they are doing the trick.

• Angry

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
More like cooked alive .. .kind a immagined they wanted MC still throbbing,
but they are actually killing his mojo and made him a ghoul / lap dog in the first pic.
The second pic is ... cave man sniffing of ... the dust of smoke she keeps around?
That is just nasty ... there cannot be anything enticing about freshly exhaled cigar smoke.
No wonder, MC must be feeling like a boiled lobster in there .. .these broads must be blind and lack sense of smell.
This comes to show steroids will have weird sensory and behavioral effects on those pumping them too hard.
Should the pics be scary / scarring players outta some routes .. they are doing the trick.
Well I'd say you're a little confused about it, but that's okay. Everyone's entitled to their opinions, even if some of them are based on misapprehensions. I hereby grant you permission to NOT play it, as long as you allow others TO play it. Fair enough?

Reactions: jay69ml
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes