Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Not having branching paths for that reason is very fair. You are already ahead of a lot of game devs there are so many abandoned games on this site, so kudas for that.
Like yoyomistro said there are a lot of femdom games on this site that takes place in a alternate reality/setting where a man getting beat up and abused is just another tuesday and no one bats and eye, often it's even encouraged.
Personally that does nothing for me but a lot of people seem to enjoy them as there are a lot of them.
Very few games go for the medium it seems it's either dude fucking his breedable harem or getting told "shut up male" and gets put in a cage and kicked in the balls lol.

Was just curious what the plan was going forward as the content is not really my thing but the muscle babes, I love me them muscle babes.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm not clear what you're asking at the end. Please rephrase or add some clarification so I can answer.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. I'm not clear what you're asking at the end. Please rephrase or add some clarification so I can answer.
Oh sorry you mostly already answered me when you said that there is no branching, game is not really for me and thats fine.
I'll download the next update and see what happens but everything that happend after the mc got back home was just fucked.

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
Adapting women biologically to men, and letting men become physically women does not work for me

I'm not trying to see botox injected bodybuilder men with a vagina instead of a penis, huge turn-off

Too bad, but I like dominant femininity and psychological domination

this is not real femdom in my eyes

Good luck anyways

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
I think the concept of this game is great fun. Muscle girls are not usually a thing I look for, but I like how completely over the top you do them. Super unique and cool game imo. I personally wish there were more choices, but I perfectly understand your reasons for making it more linear. Also fun to see such a niche concept done to such a high standard, that's rare. Those renders look great. Not a huge fan of the voice overs, but I just mute them.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Olivia De La Renta has said that no one man can satisfy all her needs or match her drive, both in business and in sex. I would very much like the chance to prove her wrong. :sneaky:
Yeah, I really like the game, the setting is interesting and it's always nice to see femdom games that aren't purely about the MC getting beat up constantly, but that was one of the things I didn't like in the update, I'm not a fan of the whole "being part of a harem" thing, even more so when it sounds like there will be another "privileged boytoy" (a chef) with the MC.

The other thing that bothered me was that after all the build up to it, the sex scene with Olivia was really disappointing, I'm really not a fan of sex scenes in games that are just a short looping animation and then they're over. It just seems very underwhelming, especially when the entire thing can be accidentally skipped with 1 mouse click. It's also always hard to take the characters seriously after when they talk about how great it was when it's so... short, lol.

While the sex scene with Kerren in the first version wasn't perfect, the scene with Olivia felt like a major downgrade from that, which sucks because I was really looking forward to it. I'm also not a big fan of the spinning camera during those animations, it makes it hard to focus on whatever you want to see, and it's a bit immersion breaking to just have the camera from afar constantly spinning like that around them.

It might be an unpopular opinion, but I'd rather have a bunch of CGs that show more of the action, more interactions between the characters and the actual penetration than the current 1 looping animation where it can be hard to see anything and then it's over.

It would also be nice to see when and where the MC cums, it seems like a bit of a missed opportunity that it's not even acknowledged by anyone right now.

Last edited:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Yeah, I really like the game, the setting is interesting and it's always nice to see femdom games that aren't purely about the MC getting beat up constantly, but that was one of the things I didn't like in the update, I'm not a fan of the whole "being part of a harem" thing, even more so when it sounds like there will be another "privileged boytoy" (a chef) with the MC.

The other thing that bothered me was that after all the build up to it, the sex scene with Olivia was really disappointing, I'm really not a fan of sex scenes in games that are just a short looping animation and then they're over. It just seems very underwhelming, especially when the entire thing can be accidentally skipped with 1 mouse click. It's also always hard to take the characters seriously after when they talk about how great it was when it's so... short, lol.

While the sex scene with Kerren in the first version wasn't perfect, the scene with Olivia felt like a major downgrade from that, which sucks because I was really looking forward to it. I'm also not a big fan of the spinning camera during those animations, it makes it hard to focus on whatever you want to see, and it's a bit immersion breaking to just have the camera from afar constantly spinning like that around them.

It might be an unpopular opinion, but I'd rather have a bunch of CGs that show more of the action, more interactions between the characters and the actual penetration than the current 1 looping animation where it can be hard to see anything and then it's over.

It would also be nice to see when and where the MC cums, it seems like a bit of a missed opportunity that it's not even acknowledged by anyone right now.
I agree that the sex scene with Olivia could have been better. But I think it was merely meant to be a quicky appetizer to the main course sex that will come later. As for being part of her harem, that's why I want the opportunity to prove to her that my MC can be all things for her, both in business and in sex. By being able to rise to all her challenges (both in and out of the bedroom), the MC might be able to convince her that she doesn't need a harem and show her that they can be successful partners in every way and in every area.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019

I appreciate your input on the video. I do the camera rotation to make it easier to loop the animation while providing more than one angle. That one in particular was much more difficult than I originally anticipated because of the water simulation required. There was another animation I attempted with Olivia throwing the MC into the pool but I had to scrap it due to the challenges in getting a reasonable water splash simulation and the inordinate amount of time it was taking. In the future I'll avoid water animation unless there's no other choice. Animations in general are the hardest and most time-consuming elements to add.

Last edited:

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
I was excited to see where the game is heading as a huge femdom fan but unfortunately it ended up being disappointing, I like buff women muscle girls but some characters, especially Olivia are just outright hideous, and with all the muscle growth talk I'm guessing it's gonna get worse and we're gonna see some abominations walking around.
What greatly bothered me in the last update was how we were forced to gush all over olivia and persue her without having an option presented to us, I'm glad it turned out to be her pheromons were the reason for the MC acting that way (without input from the player) and we were given a chance to reject her.
I've decided to drop this game because Nina whom I was pursuing turned into the typical "batshit insane abusive femdom trope" and because NTR seems to be unavoidable, every girl seems to have no interest in having a committed relationship with a single man. I wish the dev good luck nonetheless.

Reactions: Devinebeast

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
I was excited to see where the game is heading as a huge femdom fan but unfortunately it ended up being disappointing, I like buff women muscle girls but some characters, especially Olivia are just outright hideous, and with all the muscle growth talk I'm guessing it's gonna get worse and we're gonna see some abominations walking around.
What greatly bothered me in the last update was how we were forced to gush all over olivia and persue her without having an option presented to us, I'm glad it turned out to be her pheromons were the reason for the MC acting that way (without input from the player) and we were given a chance to reject her.
I've decided to drop this game because Nina whom I was pursuing turned into the typical "batshit insane abusive femdom trope" and because NTR seems to be unavoidable, every girl seems to have no interest in having a committed relationship with a single man. I wish the dev good luck nonetheless.
To be honest, I like muscular girls, or even at extreme side but that's not the problem, the game is quite unique as the animations are quite good but short, style of writing and mostly the voicing done by ai is great, the thing i didn't like was unavoidable NTR (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
) which some people may enjoy and the problem was it isn't any normal femdom , it turn out to be extreme femdom(can't even call it femdom, it's just death interrogation and gore),I even see how dev wanted to make a cliffhanger at the end but it doesn't just work knowing, Olivia will do the same

at the end of the day i would say it's his game, do as you see fit , but it crushed my hope

Last edited:
Reactions: Sasarko99

Slothi

Feb 20, 2021
SO im gonna start this off by saying if your into this game, more power to ya.

For me, it was waaaaay to mean spirited. It definitely had more of a abuse=sexy vibe, which I think may appeal to some, but
I prefer a slightly less abusive relationship games. It also didn't help that their wasn't any branching paths which isn't really my style of game either (I tend to avoid kinetic novels) so you might want to put that as a tag as well.

If I were to give criticism on the story it definitely ramps into that ending kinda out of nowhere, with a character that doesn't really seem natural elevation into being like that. Also, no offense to any one into this game, its just kinda depressing...

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes