• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I dont know that! If I close this in this update is that will be OK? Or I already miss any content? I dont want share my girls with man's LOL
Turn it off if you don't want a certain amount of sharing.

Paz described it well:
- OFF: Only MC gets laid with all the ladies.
- ON : MC and other males tag-team some of said ladies.
If you you turn it off some content in future releases will be adjusted so that the only male involved is you, you won't have to "share your girls with man's." No sharing content is in the game as of this release (0.7) but it will be brought in as the action ramps up in future releases! This is an hareem game and both routes will allow you to bed half the ladies in town as you're one irresistible dude!

Hendrix friend or foe choice earlier in the game now affects whether Maximum Deviance or Hands off my Hareem route is taken. For anyone using old saves this option is set to Maximum Deviance mode by default. This route can be changed at any time on the phone under kinks.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
How can we have the last scene pls?
After the photoshoots with Piper you should be able to see Alize at the gym (in the morning, don't work every day or you'll miss it). Once that's done the final event scene should trigger.
(I'll probably remove the Alize requirement for the final release, as it doesn't make much sense...)

deadal

Mar 20, 2019
I can't manage to unlock the dorm, i have a tak asking to see quimm in her room the evening to hang in the drom but i never see her there at that hour... i'm also day 90 and all of my task to do turn around this dorm... Did i miss a flag because i played various version? is that only available one specific day?

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
Is the final two scenes not available yet?
I have talked to Alize in the gym already.
If they are ready then how can I get them?

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
The models/renders are from HS indeed. Godot is the game engine (similar to other games using RenPy).
Are you sure?
I might be wrong, but I've seen a lot of HS, and although they do look similar they don't look like HS.

(Perhaps it's because most games that use HS use the same models and I haven't seen any of them at this time)

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Are you sure?
I might be wrong, but I've seen a lot of HS, and although they do look similar they don't look like HS.

(Perhaps it's because most games that use HS use the same models and I haven't seen any of them at this time)
Yup, renders are certainly based on an Illusion Poser (HoneySelect being the most widespread, so 99.9% it's this), just heavily modded.
And by that I mean using high-res textures, improved shaders and the like. HS has a ton of mods available, both for extra stuff and engine improvements.

The default HS renders are what you are probably referring to, the ones usually looking more "flat" and with more vibrant/unbalanced colors.

For reference, Godot is just .

Reactions: God3333

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
This game surprised me. The Godot Engine, even the skip button hasn't full control(easy to start it but impossible to stop it manually) or a bug at the "alt-tab" function, this engine worked well for me.
The female models used here are very beautiful, I loved the floating island(or hotel), and the story is fun to read. Great job DrVibes.

Reactions: junior366
May 6, 2017
I have to say that this is the first time I've tried this game because I was waiting for the new option Harem / Hands Off introduced in this new version by the developer and I was really surprised by the quality of the scenes and each one of the videos as well as the plot of it.

My only negative point at the moment and that I would like to know the developer's opinion about this would be: the slow and repetitive sense of progress with each of the women, what I mean by this is that within the large number of women with that we can interact so far with only two of them we have been able to have sex, which is appreciated, but with the others the same pattern is repeated (tease, tease, tease, tease, then the same process is repeated again handjob, handjob , handjob and more jerking off that happens with almost all the characters), I wish it could progress faster and not have to repeat step by step with each one of them and thus have already had sex with any of the most important women (Helen...)

Reactions: ringo66

ringo66

Feb 16, 2019
I have to say that this is the first time I've tried this game because I was waiting for the new option Harem / Hands Off introduced in this new version by the developer and I was really surprised by the quality of the scenes and each one of the videos as well as the plot of it.

My only negative point at the moment and that I would like to know the developer's opinion about this would be: the slow and repetitive sense of progress with each of the women, what I mean by this is that within the large number of women with that we can interact so far with only two of them we have been able to have sex, which is appreciated, but with the others the same pattern is repeated (tease, tease, tease, tease, then the same process is repeated again handjob, handjob , handjob and more jerking off that happens with almost all the characters), I wish it could progress faster and not have to repeat step by step with each one of them and thus have already had sex with any of the most important women (Helen...)
I totally agree, the quality and the plot are not bad but the rest is too teasing for my taste, just teasing.

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤
May 6, 2017
I totally agree, the quality and the plot are not bad but the rest is too teasing for my taste, just teasing.
It is true that a little bit of tease here and there is not bad, since in some occasions it makes us more interested in some character, but here in most of the scenes and with most of the women so far not they spend more than tempting us most of the occasions and the only thing we get with luck is a handjob, being the only exceptions within this Lucie and Christina with which despite the tease we could have sex

This is mainly what bothers me so far, the slow progress or development of the rest of the characters, as well as the little variety in terms of sexual scenes.

Reactions: Valeck and ringo66

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
After meeting Alize in the gym, is there anything else to do?
If have done photoshoots with Piper and Nano and have seen Alize at gym, you should get a text from Miao when you wake up at dawn. She will ask you to come out to the Floating Hotel the next morning (or any morning after). You should get a task for it also. The following scene on the Floating Hotel is the final for 0.7.

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
If have done photoshoots with Piper and Nano and have seen Alize at gym, you should get a text from Miao when you wake up at dawn. She will ask you to come out to the Floating Hotel the next morning (or any morning after). You should get a task for it also. The following scene on the Floating Hotel is the final for 0.7.
Thanks a lot!
In the event replay menu I seem to be missing the scene second to last. What is it?

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes