• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
what new content, (remake/remaster?) did I miss a trigger, the only message that pops up is wait till next version/update?

Last edited:

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I lost my save file, someone can share a save file please? Don't need to be full save,enough from last update end.
Anyone can share a save file for the last version of this game? ty!
I've attached a zip with save file. Extract to: c:/Windows/user/username/AppData/Roaming/Godot/app_userdata/DrV
It will show on page 1 at slot 6

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I played two week more and there is no new content for me.
Hmmm, sounds odd. Look for rooms with yellow borders for new events (the same with the world map). If no-go you could try starting from the save game in the previous post.

Reactions: Paslicivi

zocx

May 2, 2017
I've attached a zip with save file. Extract to: c:/Windows/user/username/AppData/Roaming/Godot/app_userdata/DrV
It will show on page 1 at slot 6
Thank you for the share :)

Save File Location for Windows 10: C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
DrVibes,
This was in the console window while game was loading, game runs fine though. Just thought I would let you know if you are not aware. I will let you know if it affects anything, textshadow doesn't seem like it would tho. I haven't played though the update yet.

At: scene/animation/tween.cpp:1229
ERROR: Node not found: RTLTextShadow1.
At: scene/main/node.cpp:1381

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
There an event between Piper Photoshoot - Bunny and Version Event 6 - Vibes and his AI, what is it and how to get it ?

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
That should be with Christina starting at the Floating Hotel at noon. It has a prerequisite of having done the Navia shower hj event (after training with Navia).

Reactions: SandyF

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
DrVibes,
This was in the console window while game was loading, game runs fine though. Just thought I would let you know if you are not aware. I will let you know if it affects anything, textshadow doesn't seem like it would tho. I haven't played though the update yet.

At: scene/animation/tween.cpp:1229
ERROR: Node not found: RTLTextShadow1.
At: scene/main/node.cpp:1381
Thanks, that won't affect anything. I forgot to turn off debug for this beta version so there is a bunch of stuff that will show up in the console and can be safely ignored!

Reactions: Jestur and SandyF

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hey anyone know what is that last thing exactly? Makin off or on what is that mean? (For example for harem I need make this on or off? Or this is not about harem route?)

Hey DrVibes can you tell me this thing please :D
Screenshot_3.jpg

Last edited:

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Hey anyone know what is that last thing exactly? Makin off or on what is that mean? (For example for harem I need make this on or off? Or this is not about harem route?)

Hey DrVibes can you tell me this thing please :D
View attachment 561743
From the way it's described and the MMF keyword, it probably enables sharing (MC + Female + Another male NPC). It should not impact any MC harem route.
I.e.:
- OFF: Only MC gets laid with all the ladies.
- ON : MC and other males tag-team some of said ladies.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
From the way it's described and the MMF keyword, it probably enables sharing (MC + Female + Another male NPC). It should not impact any MC harem route.
I.e.:
- OFF: Only MC gets laid with all the ladies.
- ON : MC and other males tag-team some of said ladies.
I dont know that! If I close this in this update is that will be OK? Or I already miss any content? I dont want share my girls with man's LOL

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I dont know that! If I close this in this update is that will be OK? Or I already miss any content? I dont want share my girls with man's LOL
You should be ok, yes. Although I don't know the ins and outs of the game, you should not have missed any content so far (it makes sense that putting this to ON should give you more content, not less).

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You should be ok, yes. Although I don't know the ins and outs of the game, you should not have missed any content so far (it makes sense that putting this to ON should give you more content, not less).
Well I dont remember any scene with sharing my woman but I think about some dialuges with concern me Dr.Vibes :D

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes