Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Okay, I figured out the issue. In Ren'py, you right-click, click a save location, and once it's saved, you right-click again to get back to the game. However, in this game, once the save finishes, it immediately goes back to the game. Because of muscle memory, I automatically right-click, which the game doesn't know how to handle and the interface locks up.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I've pinned down the problem with Catalina. Gatekeeper is removing the +x permissions after extracting the zip due to it not being notarized. There is a way around this:

Right click on the extracted Dr Vibes app and select 'Open new terminal at folder'.
Enter: cd Contents/MacOS
Enter: chmod 755 "Dr Vibes"

The app should now fire up ok. Not exactly ideal, but a way around it for now for anyone who would like to get it going on MacOS Catalina. It looks there might be a proper fix in the next release of the Godot game engine all going well!
Ha. I never was into Mac and never bothered to look into it much but this is another sign to me that it's all marketing subterfuge, and all that is good in Mac, is probably *nix.

On the update, thanks for the changes, the highlights work a treat. I was able to see two new minor scenes thanks to it and it seems the shop has something too but I can't find it, even passing the time there. Oh well.

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas!

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Okay, I figured out the issue. In Ren'py, you right-click, click a save location, and once it's saved, you right-click again to get back to the game. However, in this game, once the save finishes, it immediately goes back to the game. Because of muscle memory, I automatically right-click, which the game doesn't know how to handle and the interface locks up.
Thanks for the info and thanks Car4man for the temporary fix (2 x ESC). I've fixed this for the next release.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Helana keeps mentioning I should change clothes when I visit her, but nothing changes and no options appear. I imagine this will develop more, just not sure how.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Some odd "bugs" (?):
1. Can't visit the dorm with Quinn. Only option I get is Handjob or nothing. Not sure how to proceed. EDIT: was able to do this after meeting Juno.

2. I somehow managed to get clothes stolen from me by Lucie before I ever did the horn. When it was mentioned, I was lost.

3. Who is this Juno? Don't remember meeting her, but she invited me over. EDIT: After the photoshoot, she was at dinner, where I met her for the first time....uh...

4. Was told to go to Vibes' on Sunday. Sunday comes, no automatic story progression. Head there, nothing. Cycle time forward, nothing. Did that until I went to bed.

Very odd and unacceptable window behaviors:
1. I can't alt-tab to anything behind the window.

2. I also cannot Win Key+L to lock the PC without the game staying on top. This seems very dangerous. It's also bad when you're trying to step away and stay discrete. When I tried to log back in, nothing seemed to work. I had to end task from Task Manager, losing progress because I hadn't saved.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm stuck on the ninja part.

It says I need to increase strength at the gym but I have no gym unlocked and no one I speak to unlocks it.

No hints either. Only hints I have are to have rent ready that never goes away, end of events for Aize, watch out for Helena's snoop and the ninja one that tells me to train my skills. I have all my others up but no sign of a gym.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
You'll need Strength up from the Gym and Stamina up from running. I don't remember how I got access to the gym, though. =-[

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
I think it may have been going to the store where you can work. I was going to pick something up and somebody pushed me around. That might be it.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think it may have been going to the store where you can work. I was going to pick something up and somebody pushed me around. That might be it.
Thankyou, that was what I was missing. I hadn't had that encounter at the store, don't know why in over 90 days of working there it never happened but it procced after a few tries and gym was unlocked.

Sadly I got out off from a few of the girls. My big no no is old guys and younger girls and the whole vibes fucking some of the women and Helena saying all that kinda creeped me out a little bit. Old guys just give me the jeebies, personal thing, had 1 too many creep on me and now it's a no sell be it in games, movies, books or TV it just creeps me the fuck out.

Still can't decide who my fave is between Cara and Lucie though.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Thankyou, that was what I was missing. I hadn't had that encounter at the store, don't know why in over 90 days of working there it never happened but it procced after a few tries and gym was unlocked.

Sadly I got out off from a few of the girls. My big no no is old guys and younger girls and the whole vibes fucking some of the women and Helena saying all that kinda creeped me out a little bit. Old guys just give me the jeebies, personal thing, had 1 too many creep on me and now it's a no sell be it in games, movies, books or TV it just creeps me the fuck out.

Still can't decide who my fave is between Cara and Lucie though.
Glad you got situated! For me - Cara, Helana, Lucie, Quinn1. I didn't even realize Helana was supposed to be a MILF until she started talking about how she was "so old". Helana was my #1 after watching them walking at the beach (LOL I just REALLY like the ass on her). Once I saw Cara topless, though...(*swoon*)

I'm loving the nipples on these girls. I need their HS cards!

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
i know its kinda asking a lot but what if we can get this game in a engine that runs on somewhat slower pcs? like in renpy or unity? I can play some games in unity but this game is above my graphics driver. I mean id get a new pc but for those that need to wait or whenever a new pc or graphics engine comes along wouldn't it help to get more ppl to play this game and support it if it was able to run across somewhat aged platforms?

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
What's the last event/progress in game at the moment? I seemed to have hit a point where I'm no longer gaining points/stats with anyone and I've tried every location for at least two weeks in game.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
What a nice little game...sometimes it's nice to discover these gems.

My fave girl is Cara by far.
So for me it's
Cara (daylight)
Helana
Quin
Lucie

The other girls are all cool for me
Perrin,Christina, Aliza, Juno and her twins, Ashling, Miao, Hippies on the beach, Lesbian (Bi) Band member etc. etc. are all cool for me.

Can not wait for more content with Aliza, Christina (Where did she go to),The twins and of course Cara and her bi friend.

Loved it!!

kayzark

Jul 9, 2018
I really like the writing in this game. It's concise with a distinctive voice (and accent, in my head anyway!). Even in the realm of better-written games, so many are too long winded or bland. This has a great mix of earthy bluntness with some clever jokes mixed in. Nice job.

One criticism is that the Dr Vibes plot is easy to forget about, because it doesn't really relate to a lot of what you end up doing (the main characters in the house, beach, uni etc and the quests related to them). But that didn't affect my enjoyment of the game so I think it's a minor issue.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Almost update time, looking forward to it. Great game, one of the most overlooked games out there.....

Dr Vibes

Just finishing up work left to do. Beta version will be out soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij and SandyF
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes