Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
In my play-through of the game some content happens before it should 1 the rock'n'role and her [cough] band member having a extra good time in her room before the m.c. meets her band the second time was when the m.c had to buy a horn to scare the nurse revenge took place before the horn was bought. I hope we will get the chance to get rid of the other guys in game and get revenge against that idiot for kicked the m.c in the begging of game and the one who stole his wallet oh and don't forget the crazy evil scientist also PLEASE ALSO add the option for the m.c. to take all the lady's away from Dr.Vibs some m.c's don't even like the idea of sharing with other dudes at all am playing Helean path and I don't want to share Helean or any other woman with dr.vibes at all agean not my thing that should only be optionl I would rather take her and all the other lady's away from him . I am considering supporting the dev $on patrion but I would like a reply to the question first. The Devs answer's will be the deciding factor .

Last edited:

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: SandyF

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
To the dev Can we have the option to take lady's away from the other male npc's please for instance Helean is talking about being shared with between the m.c. and Dr.Vibes[I mean the charter in the game] :sick: :mad: I would prefer to have the option to take all the lady's strictly for the m.c. a lot of guys don't like the idea of sharing or letting the lady's see other guy's when I was playing the game then thought ] we need a few hot Busty milf's the doc has not been with in the game . I don't care if the dev adds sharing as a option However I really want the option to take other guy's lady's and stop them from seeing [being with] the other guy is what I am asking as a option especially the ones from charterer dr.vibes please for those of us who don't want to share or the lady's seeing other guys . If i am going to support the dev on patrion the devs gotta add that option sooner or later. the sooner i get an answer the sooner I might help support the dev as I have stated earlier it depends on the answer from the dev other than that this game is good but needs choice's in the story line right know 2 and half out of 5 Stars if the dev adds the option I asked abbot I will then Have to give this game top marks on the review here and support the development on patrion for this game .

Last edited:

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
To the dev Can we have the option to take lady's away from the other male npc's please for instance Helean is talking about being shared with between the m.c. and Dr.Vibes[I mean the charter in the game]
The end goal is to claim Helana all to yourself, well, to you and your hareem of kinky ladies. Quite how this plays out will only be revealed in time. I'll think about what you've said in regards to current content (Helana's conversation with Jake about Vibes). I am also going to add a selectable sharing kink which will allow choices with some relationships.

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
The end goal is to claim Helana all to yourself, well, to you and your hareem of kinky ladies. Quite how this plays out will only be revealed in time. I'll think about what you've said in regards to current content (Helana's conversation with Jake about Vibes). I am also going to add an selectable sharing kink which will allow choices with some relationships.
Thank you for taking time to answer questions that is what I wanted to know and I like the end goal(y) Please keep up the good work.[The rest is just some ideas]Maybe the m.c could get back at the guy that kicked him early in the game by sticking it to his mother and the roommate that plays the guitar at the same time just saying that would be funny and a dish best served cold all in one he walk in on them then he try's to attack the m.c and his mother then go's off on him or tells her son if he try's to harm the m.c in any way she will evict him from her house l.o.l :devilish: the kink i would like to see is the m.c dominating the lady's especially the lady cop. maybe the m.c could save few big busty milfs

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
DrVibes
Pugsley isn't really weird because of the Addam's Family made use of it. I don't know of any large notable media that made Ashling as well known. Mainly the G at the end makes it a weird pronunciation. However your game, and yes I saw the ability to rename characters, so it doesn't really matter.

What I meant by display of all tasks. Wasn't about completed, which sure would be nice to toggle. It was a few times during the game I had to "do" something but it wasn't important enough to be on the list, so if I had skip on thinking nothing new was going to happen and missed what was said. I can't remember exactly which things fall into this, it may have been handcuffs, or seeing people on the weekend. Sorry, I forgot to write it down.

Ah yes, I don't think I did a checking of the scenes with Hendrix as an adversary, so you will need to check those yourself.

I like the game, and think your inclusion of animation even on small things is nice and a breath of fresh air.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
DrVibes
What I meant by display of all tasks. Wasn't about completed, which sure would be nice to toggle. It was a few times during the game I had to "do" something but it wasn't important enough to be on the list, so if I had skip on thinking nothing new was going to happen and missed what was said. I can't remember exactly which things fall into this, it may have been handcuffs, or seeing people on the weekend. Sorry, I forgot to write it down.
Yes, there probably are one or two events or requirements that don't have associated tasks which can leave you in no man's land if you miss the text. I'll have a look through and see what I can spot.

Again thanks for your feedback, I've already fixed a number of the issues you've highlighted. I must have replayed some of the scenes in which you've spotted irregularities 20 times without noticing them. Sometimes you can't see the wood for the trees.

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
not sure if its been mentioned before but i just encountered a game crash. Just started a new game and progressed Quinn far enough to join her in her game, when i go to the store and encounter the tattooed guy who asks for money the game crashes every single time.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
If you download the latest beta (beta 3) this is fixed. You must be running beta 1.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I like the new higlighted circles in the update but it would be even better if it was reflected at the top level too, i.e. on the world map.
Good job on the rest, the new scenes were good fun.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I like the new higlighted circles in the update but it would be even better if it was reflected at the top level too, i.e. on the world map.
Good job on the rest, the new scenes were good fun.
Thanks! I've been wanting to display tasks on the world map for a while as it would definitely improve things. It's a bit of a mission though hence it not having done it already. I'm taking another look at it.... maybe you've inspired me!

Reactions: boulimanus

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Ok..need to know..whats best path with Hendrix .
1. dickhead and no hold hands then friend.+1.
2.fuck yourself then unfriend (advensary) -1.

guess best path is friends because of his sister?
dont want wash my time to make wrong choice.

Edit: click on Rush to get Stamina..but it wouldn't growth up (stamina +1) ..still on. 13 like i am stuck with that. is that normal ?

Last edited:

jewpito

Mar 2, 2018
I dont know if its just me but the font on the journal is so small I can barely read it. Is there a way to make it bigger?

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
So, nobody to resolve my problem ? Is there a way to install update and keep my old saves ?
The save file format changed from 1-3.sav to save-1-3.sav (numbers being page-slot) a couple of versions ago.
The game should detect the old saves and rename them automatically for you however.

If you're having problems you can check your save directory to see what's going on (C:\Users***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\ on Windows). If they are still showing in the old format you could physically rename them... Thumbnails for the saves are named in the same pattern to the saves.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I dont know if its just me but the font on the journal is so small I can barely read it. Is there a way to make it bigger?
Yeah it is pretty small and there is no way to increase the size. I'll see if I can make the font a bit larger for the final release of v0.6 in a few days.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes