• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
How do I progress with the BBQ or Lucie progression?
I cannot continue pass the buy the beer and graphic card or the handcuffs quest.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Whenever I run into the guy in the morning at the Shop, my game crashes. I got further in with other people but even still, it crashes 100% of the time there.
If someone with this bug could please send me a copy of their log file (or the last few lines) it might shed light on this problem. Log files are saved at C:\Users***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\log.txt .

Reactions: Ozel

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
If someone with this bug could please send me a copy of their log file (or the last few lines) it might shed light on this problem. Log files are saved at C:\Users***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\log.txt .
Same happens to me, here's a log if you can use more than one.

KolaroV

Jul 1, 2018
Thanks! I've found the bug and fixed it. I'll have a full update up soon.

In the meantime here is a fixed exe for Windows:
Game still hangs with the fixed exe when meeting the guy at the shop.

KolaroV

Jul 1, 2018
It looks like dropping the exe into the folder doesn't fix it sorry, I've removed the link. This will require a full download of beta 2 to fix.
Thanks for the reply!
Is the new download already up?

EDIT: Nvm. It is already. Thanks.

Trebbor83

Aug 22, 2017
Whenever I run into the guy in the morning at the Shop, my game crashes. I got further in with other people but even still, it crashes 100% of the time there.
Same me. It crashes when I hit day 21. The first time the shady looking dude shows up.

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
you got a serious BUG problem, the MC goes to the store, meets up with the thug outside asking for money it crashes... the whole game closes down

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes