Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Ohh! A new update, looking forward to it!
Thanks Dr Vibes! (y)

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
When trying to run v0.6.0 beta 2, I get a "LoadLibrary failed with error 126: The specified module could not be found." error. Only possible solutions I could find from a Google search involve missing AMD video card driver files in \Windows\SysWOW64 or \Windows\System32. I already checked those locations and made sure the files were there. Is there anything else I need installed in order to run this?

tlhansen

Jun 19, 2018
I have run into a bug in the beta2 version. I have a task to raise my stamina to 7, but the game is limiting it to 6.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I have run into a bug in the beta2 version. I have a task to raise my stamina to 7, but the game is limiting it to 6.
It's been reported already and I'm sure Dr Vibes knows about it. Just be patient and check back occasionally to see if he's uploaded a fix. :)

tlhansen

Jun 19, 2018
It's been reported already and I'm sure Dr Vibes knows about it. Just be patient and check back occasionally to see if he's uploaded a fix. :)
Thanks. I would expect to hear a little more about this if everyone was hitting this bug. For my game, this has stopped progress in the game.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Thanks. I would expect to hear a little more about this if everyone was hitting this bug. For my game, this has stopped progress in the game.
Just check the last couple of pages, you'll see others had the same issue and other issues.

Doc was probably working his ass off to get the update out and it ended up being a bit of a mess. I imagine he's getting some well needed rest and then he'll be back to figure out the issue soon. Just have a bit of patience. :)

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Ok, how to raise stamina to 7, or train with Navia? I can't find her at Vibes :(
I've uploaded beta 3 which will address this bug. The jogging/stamina cap was set incorrectly. Thanks for reporting this.

Navia should be hanging out on the deck at Vibes Hotel in the evenings.

Reactions: Ozel

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
When trying to run v0.6.0 beta 2, I get a "LoadLibrary failed with error 126: The specified module could not be found." error. Only possible solutions I could find from a Google search involve missing AMD video card driver files in \Windows\SysWOW64 or \Windows\System32. I already checked those locations and made sure the files were there. Is there anything else I need installed in order to run this?
No idea with this one sorry, I can't find any info that might be useful. If your graphics drivers are up to date there's not much I can suggest. If it is a bug in the Godot game engine it might be something that is resolved in a later release of the game.

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
hey DrVibes i cant find Navia either on the deck, tried all days all times at deck, nothing happens.

Edit: found out that i need 7 stamina to meet her, but i can only get up to 6 from running.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
If you download beta 3 I've fixed the running bug which will allow you to keep leveling up stamina.

Reactions: rockaducka

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know how to get the last event in the replay list? I've bought the handcuffs..

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
No idea with this one sorry, I can't find any info that might be useful. If your graphics drivers are up to date there's not much I can suggest. If it is a bug in the Godot game engine it might be something that is resolved in a later release of the game.
I figured out what the issue was. I was able to play 0.5.0 before, so I knew it had to be something simple. My computer is set up with multiple video cards (the Intel HD 630 built into the I5-7600K that my computer uses, and an AMD Radeon R9 380). Since it didn't want to run on the Radeon, I set Windows to use just the HD 630, and got an error message saying that it didn't support any of the OpenGL versions required by the game. A quick look at the configuration page showed that something had corrupted the drivers and caused them to report that the HD 630 only supported OpenGL 1.1. I did a complete removal and reinstall of the drivers for both GPUs and now am able to play the game.

Reactions: DrVibes and Ozel

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
In my play-through of the game some content happens before it should 1 the rock'n'role and her [cough] band member having a extra good time in her room before the m.c. meets her band the second time was when the m.c had to buy a horn to scare the nurse revenge took place before the horn was bought. I hope we will get the chance to get rid of the other guys in game and get revenge against that idiot for kicked the m.c in the begging of game and the one who stole his wallet oh and don't forget the crazy evil scientist also Please add a option for the m.c. to take all the lady's away from Dr.Vibs some m.c's don't like sharing with other dudes at all like myself . Mind control or something

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes