DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Please be aware this is the final version of 0.7, ie non beta. If you played the beta a couple of weeks ago this version has no new content. The last major event for this version (0.7) is the Dr Vibes robot event.

If you haven't played the 0.7 content, to kick it off you need to see Helana by the pool on Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday afternoon. Depending on where you saved you may or may not have a task to do this.

Reactions: Erazer

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Very nice game. Just a little bit grindy now and again but great renders and models. Look forward to the new update.(y)

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
I'm looking for a game which is heavy on exhibitionism..

Can anyone tell me does this game rank high on the exhibitionism scale?
I'm not so concerned with public sex but more along the lines of public nudity, OON (only one naked), CMNF (clothed male nude female).. That sort of thing?

Thanks

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
DrVibes Can you please add Brigitte sex scenes pretty please! She is probably most hot girl in this game and we dont has any sex scene with her. After that drink scene I was hoping you add content for her but to much time passed already :/

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Where is Perrin Alize and Cara content?
Just minor scenes for those 3 in the 0.7 release. Cara bathroom at noon, Perrin TV at night (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun), Alize at the Gym (Morning and easy to miss). Alize scene sets up an event for the next version.

Reactions: Magicon

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
DrVibes Can you please add Brigitte sex scenes pretty please! She is probably most hot girl in this game and we dont has any sex scene with her. After that drink scene I was hoping you add content for her but to much time passed already :/
I hear you but can't guarantee anything for the next release. I'm busy working on main character scenes and will just have to see how far I get with things.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
I hear you but can't guarantee anything for the next release. I'm busy working on main character scenes and will just have to see how far I get with things.
Sounds completely acceptable to me. I would like to see the sidecharacters more...uhm...."Fleshed out". But in a game like this all character are important. I mean...no one plays these games for the scenery.

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Have completed v7.0 but I seem to have missed two events. See screen shot.

Any hints to see these would be gratefully received.

Also, on the title screen there is the option to open in a window. Is there any way to make this happen by default?

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Have completed v7.0 but I seem to have missed two events. See screen shot.

Any hints to see these would be gratefully received.

Also, on the title screen there is the option to open in a window. Is there any way to make this happen by default?
Have not been able to get the shower one as well. Not sure if it is possible anymore as im at the end of the story so far. Maybe the new housegirl blocks it?

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Have not been able to get the shower one as well. Not sure if it is possible anymore as im at the end of the story so far. Maybe the new housegirl blocks it?
Problem solved.
I went back to early save and worked through again. The two scenes are:

Quinn Shower 2
Lucie Pool 3 - Masturbation

I know I have done these but for some reason they have not been opened up.
In the early play days I did not save very often and sometimes not before I quit for some sleep so probably my bad.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019

The restaurants are open and the wine is flowing. The MC is sick and tired of hotdogs for dinner and is treating Helana to some fine dining!

I hope you all are doing ok in this mad mad world! Vibes.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
I hope you all are doing ok in this mad mad world! Vibes.
Well I am. But the world is mad. Should not a doctor do something about that right about now? I'm fully counting on DrVibes now since he made me feel good before.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Well I am. But the world is mad. Should not a doctor do something about that right about now? I'm fully counting on DrVibes now since he made me feel good before.
Well I'm not sure which department this particular doctor works for. But I AM sure all doctors are expected to work hard at the moment.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes