SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I suspect my playthrough has run into a dead end somewhere. Only ongoing tasks are to have the rent ready and to wait for Alize to contact you (which hasn't happened after weeks of going through the motions). Would help to know if there's something specific needed to initiate progress.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Where are the saves kept. I start the game and go to my last page for saves and then get kicked out of the game.. No error or anything. If I use one from a different page I am ok ???

vladgos

Feb 20, 2020
yo, the game is rly good, but i lost my save and here is new version... Can i have a save from v0.7?

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I suspect my playthrough has run into a dead end somewhere. Only ongoing tasks are to have the rent ready and to wait for Alize to contact you (which hasn't happened after weeks of going through the motions). Would help to know if there's something specific needed to initiate progress.
There isn't a task at the start of this version. Watch for the gold/yellow rings which will show new events. The starting event should be Cara in her bedroom at night.

The new Alize event should now start automatically in the morning 3+ days after you saw her in the gym. If this isn't starting I suspect something might be messed up in your save game. You could try the save I just posted...

Reactions: SecretSal

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
perhaps mc is the young doc
Uhm it's been pretty obvious from the beginning he is. I mean who else can the do trust but himself.
Basically the Mc is the Doc when he still just had sex with all the women. And the Doc is what's left of him after he married them all. He's a post-harem wreck drained of nearly all life. a shadowy husk of his past vitality.

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
Uhm it's been pretty obvious from the beginning he is. I mean who else can the do trust but himself.
Basically the Mc is the Doc when he still just had sex with all the women. And the Doc is what's left of him after he married them all. He's a post-harem wreck drained of nearly all life. a shadowy husk of his past vitality.
I haven't confirmed that until this new undate 0.8 in the scene with helena maybe I skipped some content in beginning

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Noticed a small bug in the game, where if you are at the computer and using the browser, it can on the 2nd attempt, cause the game to completely quit.... Good game though..

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Hey,this was a really good update,and i have 1 question dev!
What is that awesome music in the bottle spin game?

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Noticed a small bug in the game, where if you are at the computer and using the browser, it can on the 2nd attempt, cause the game to completely quit.... Good game though..
Thanks. I'll see if I can reproduce and fix.

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
This version crashes on me at execution. Actually, cursor spins like its loading and then stops... nothing, no game.. looked at log.txt and it's blank. :unsure:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
This is pretty good, been playing this since maybe .5 but this is the first comment I've made.

The only issue from this update was the animations didn't loop smoothly, there is always a flash when the loop starts. I don't think that happened before.
I get that with every animation, sadly this engine doesn't have animations that loop.

godeyeice

Sep 11, 2017
weird is it just me seem like i can't see the new event after update only meeting with doc and univerity event

try to use new save still no new event

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes