sumdumbum

Jul 11, 2018
This is my first comment on this site and it's to congratulate you on a really really fine game that has no obvious flaws. I was certainly not expecting a davie504 reference! The writing is phenomenal, the art is wonderful, the game runs smoothly. It's hard to believe this game has been out for this short a time while its content is so fleshed out, no pun intended.

Reactions: tazaaron

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Thanks for the positive feedback, it's always good hearing that people are enjoying the game! Nice pick up on the davie504 reference! There's a few references I've dropped in that I figure a lot of people won't get so it's fun to hear when someone does. Hell yeah! Epic! OMG!

vmonteiro

Jun 9, 2020
Unfortunately, as I only play the game completely,
this avoidable thing doesn't work for me,
and from what I've researched, it seems that there will be sharing, and possible ntr, which are two things that I hate.
so to avoid being frustrated in the future, I'm going to let this game go,
I met him now, I took a look at the images, and I really liked the characters, it's a shame, but do what, right?
I wish the developer lots of good luck in this game,
no offense to people who like this fetish, but it's not for me.

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
Any kind soul to list all the repetable sex scenes? Kinda lost track of them all and when and where...

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
PROBLEM SOLVED!!! Recently, for some reason, I could not run the recent updates or my previous versions I had. The issue was more of an updated Windows crucial update and NVidia driver update. Well, good news...and bad. I finally got the game running but, had to set it on low performance and turn back on my CPU graphics to run it. It would not run on my Turing NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER on high performance. So, in conclusion, I have to run it off my i7-8700K UHD Graphics 630 on my PC. grrrr.... Thanks to my trusted large amount of shared memory cached for it, from my 64GB set up and OC setup, quality and performance is still outstanding for this type of (GoDot) Engine. Oh well, back to Dr. Vibes!!!!! Going to start from a fresh beginning :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DrVibes

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I am missing event 259 ... TIPS?
244, 248, 254, 259
Scenes setting up 244 will follow after Quinn Party Games Completed (248). Make sure you buy flowers from the shop when asked to.
254 is Cara in her room at night.. Will be available if you have finished final scene of 0.7 (Learning about Navia with Dr Vibes)
259 is a stroll along the nude beach at noon (or two strolls if you haven't done the first).
Look for the yellow rings marking events not completed yet.

Reactions: Kingvlad

regmam

Aug 28, 2018
Scenes setting up 244 will follow after Quinn Party Games Completed (248). Make sure you buy flowers from the shop when asked to.
254 is Cara in her room at night.. Will be available if you have finished final scene of 0.7 (Learning about Navia with Dr Vibes)
259 is a stroll along the nude beach at noon (or two strolls if you haven't done the first).
Look for the yellow rings marking events not completed yet.
after buying the flowers the dinner keeps repeating everyday and 244 still missing

Reactions: Wolfso

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
after buying the flowers the dinner keeps repeating everyday and 244 still missing
Yes, you have to pick the right choices during the date for it to be successful. You have to be a gentleman not a jerk, you also have to be cultured, or at least pretend to be so that Helana doesn't think you're a dumbarse!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: link2604

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
for some reason when I was on the computer in his room it crashed the game

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Noticed a small bug in the game, where if you are at the computer and using the browser, it can on the 2nd attempt, cause the game to completely quit.... Good game though..
for some reason when I was on the computer in his room it crashed the game
I haven't been able to reproduce this unfortunately. If anyone encounters this crash again, the last few lines of the log.txt at c:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\ (after crashing) could be useful for pinning down and fixing the problem.

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
PROBLEM SOLVED!!! Recently, for some reason, I could not run the recent updates or my previous versions I had. The issue was more of an updated Windows crucial update and NVidia driver update. Well, good news...and bad. I finally got the game running but, had to set it on low performance and turn back on my CPU graphics to run it. It would not run on my Turing NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER on high performance. So, in conclusion, I have to run it off my i7-8700K UHD Graphics 630 on my PC. grrrr.... Thanks to my trusted large amount of shared memory cached for it, from my 64GB set up and OC setup, quality and performance is still outstanding for this type of (GoDot) Engine. Oh well, back to Dr. Vibes!!!!! Going to start from a fresh beginning :ROFLMAO:
did you let Windows update your video driver??if so,go get new drivers from Nvidia's site..Windows drivers have caused problems for plenty of people..

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You know you have the option to tell Windows for which application you want to use the better graphic card. Same option should be available in Nvidia's software.

Reactions: Kingvlad

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Last time I played this was version 060beta3. Are old saves not compatible with new version? It doesn't load with any of my previous saves.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I haven't been able to reproduce this unfortunately. If anyone encounters this crash again, the last few lines of the log.txt at c:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\ (after crashing) could be useful for pinning down and fixing the problem.
my chrash didn't make a log.txt

computer/personal
computer/work

clicking on where the menu is that when the game crash

Untitled-2.png

here is my save files just don't know each one it is they auto save files

Last edited:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Where in the game can I see the event numbers mentioned earlier on this page? 259 etc.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes