jerlojer

Mar 25, 2020
could someone give me a hint here, im kinda stuck. the task tells me to visit helena at night in her room, i've seen her in her room at night for some times but nothing happened, is it because im wearing the wrong outfit?how do i change before visiting her? thanks!

Radigast

May 11, 2019
I thought the Officer Murphy/Robocop reference was great. That is one of my favorite movies. Really enjoying the game, well done!

Reactions: DrVibes

vmonteiro

Jun 9, 2020
Unfortunately, as I only play the game completely,
this avoidable thing doesn't work for me,
and from what I've researched, it seems that there will be sharing, and possible ntr, which are two things that I hate.
so to avoid being frustrated in the future, I'm going to let this game go,
I met him now, I took a look at the images, and I really liked the characters, it's a shame, but do what, right?
I wish the developer lots of good luck in this game,
no offense to people who like this fetish, but it's not for me.
Kingvlad
My dear, I gave my personal opinion, I believe that I have not offended anyone,
but I also believe that this forum exists, so that people
can express their opinions,
many of them both you and I disagree, we think are stupid, (maybe it was the reason for the facepalm)
I even received a notification saying that the dev responded to my comment, but when I went to read it,
the comment was no more,
I don't know if the dev said any offense and then deleted it,
or some deleted tan moderator,
anyway, it doesn't matter,
I don't think I offended him, I even praised the characters he created, they are really beautiful.
Returning to the subject, if I were to give a facepalm for each comment that I find stupid (in my opinion of course)
I would spend the day doing this.
Nor do I offend people with useless comments,
you will probably never see me facepalm,
if I don't like a comment, I just ignore it.
I hope I didn't offend you, it was just to explain.
But I already ignored this thread, nothing personal against anyone here,
not even the developer, when I wished him good luck,
I was being sincere, and I still wish him the best of luck,
maybe your game is not for me, but there are certainly many who love it.

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
did you let Windows update your video driver??if so,go get new drivers from Nvidia's site..Windows drivers have caused problems for plenty of people..
It wasn't a windows video driver update, a crucial security update. I had the graphics shut off on my CPU, strictly using Card

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
You know you have the option to tell Windows for which application you want to use the better graphic card. Same option should be available in Nvidia's software.

OK, I had my graphic on my CPU "Intel" not windows, turned off through my MB settings and strictly ran the card. This game required me to turn the INTEL graphics back on, which is embedded in my CPU. All is good now, I fully explained earlier what I had to do. Not a windows graphics driver issue, it was a security update. Intel did a graphics driver update and so did NVIDIA.. I am ALWAYS current on my drivers. I just had to turn BACK on the graphics on the Intel CPU and apply the LOW performance setting to the GoDot engine that runs Dr. Vibes EXE. In other words, I had to turn on my CPU graphics ONLY for this game. tada!!!

P.S. This is NOT a store bought computer, I fully built and customized this... No, water coolers suck...well, the pump does literally. :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LUL:

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
could someone give me a hint here, im kinda stuck. the task tells me to visit helena at night in her room, i've seen her in her room at night for some times but nothing happened, is it because im wearing the wrong outfit?how do i change before visiting her? thanks!
It looks like the Helana at night is dependent on a couple of other scenes being completed. I might need to alter this for future builds or update the hint... It's dependent on: visiting the rescued girl out at the floating hotel, and spying on Lucie and Alize from your balcony (4th event in the spying on Lucie from the balcony).

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Last time I played this was version 060beta3. Are old saves not compatible with new version? It doesn't load with any of my previous saves.
Hmm, odd. I've made sure that the game does load old saves throughout as I know how annoying this is. Does it crash or do nothing at all? Or even not show them at all? At one stage I changed the naming system for saves but it should automatically detect and rename any old saves.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
vibes....stop.....tell me you didnt just drop a subtle my cousin vinny reference mid topless scene....:ROFLMAO:

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidentical!
am i the first one to point this out? i stopped immediately to come comment here lol, i was like, no way, but why else would the arms be like that, then it did it again im like yup. fucking hilarious.

love your game. keeps me entertained well beyond the boobs. that being said some of the hottest boob physics ive seen in these types of games.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
am i the first one to point this out? i stopped immediately to come comment here lol, i was like, no way, but why else would the arms be like that, then it did it again im like yup. fucking hilarious.

love your game. keeps me entertained well beyond the boobs. that being said some of the hottest boob physics ive seen in these types of games.
Yep, you're the first! Number one! Glad you're liking it. I pre-analyse all references with my dual-column gas chromatograph Hewlett-Packard model 5710a with flame analyzing detectors, before I drop them into the game. :)

Last edited:

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Yep, you're the first! Number one! Glad you're liking it. I pre-analyse all references with my dual-column gas chromatograph Hewlett-Packard model 5710a with flame analyzing detectors, before I drop them into the game. :)
that thing turbo charged?

• Haha
Reactions: DrVibes

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
No, not in 0.8 final. I will probably release Cara photoshoot as 0.8.5.
Thanks for getting back to me :)

Awe it's a pitty the Cara scene hasn't been finished. Cara is the sexiest girl in the game, she is my main reason for playing to be honest (well that and the propensity for exhibitionism in your game ;)).

I hope we will be seeing a lot more focus on Cara in the near future :)

Another thing that would be really cool to see more of in the game is OON (only one naked) exhibitionism scenes. There are some but not nearly enough in my view and none featuring Cara (wait there is one, the one where she gets brought to orgasm by her friend while the MC watches from inside her closit, thanks for that one by the way, it's my favorite scene to date ;)).
It would be really cool to see OON scenes like the the one you did with the girl tied to the jet ski - (Lucy I think her name is, sorry I can't remember all their names) - featuring Cara. I'd love to see Cara playing a consert completely naked on stage (but only her plz ;) it would spoil the fun if any of the other band members were naked too).

Well that's my two cents. I really love your game by the way and I may even take up a pledge if my dream of Cara OON playing a live consert with her clothed band mates in front of a huge audience comes to fruition ;)

Thanks again for your great game. Keep up the good work :)

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
OK, I had my graphic on my CPU "Intel" not windows, turned off through my MB settings and strictly ran the card. This game required me to turn the INTEL graphics back on, which is embedded in my CPU. All is good now, I fully explained earlier what I had to do. Not a windows graphics driver issue, it was a security update. Intel did a graphics driver update and so did NVIDIA.. I am ALWAYS current on my drivers. I just had to turn BACK on the graphics on the Intel CPU and apply the LOW performance setting to the GoDot engine that runs Dr. Vibes EXE. In other words, I had to turn on my CPU graphics ONLY for this game. tada!!!

P.S. This is NOT a store bought computer, I fully built and customized this... No, water coolers suck...well, the pump does literally. :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LUL:
Which card does the game use now? Intel or Nvidia? :unsure:

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes