Apr 7, 2020
Really great Game. ill play it now for the third time in a row because im so hooked with the progression of the caracters. i also really loved the Party Game night with the Girls ( especially Brigitte :) maybe for future content there could be a second round of this with a bit more action with the girls.. Keep the good work up !

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Really great Game. ill play it now for the third time in a row because im so hooked with the progression of the caracters. i also really loved the Party Game night with the Girls ( especially Brigitte :) maybe for future content there could be a second round of this with a bit more action with the girls.. Keep the good work up !
Ay that game should be way longer. And it should definately get out of hand. then spiral out of control. then we can put it all in a hole and pretend it never happend. just to grind things along.

Full innueno intended.

TysonRRS

Mar 17, 2019
Hey, really good game I am enjoying this a lot but it crashes quite often! Like in every 15 min, I notice that my cpu usage goes to 100% at that instant. Sometimes the whole system crashes. No one else seems to have this problem, can anyone please tell me what's wrong. I use laptop with i5 8300H, gpu gtx 1050ti, win 10 pro build 1903. Thanks.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Hey, really good game I am enjoying this a lot but it crashes quite often! Like in every 15 min, I notice that my cpu usage goes to 100% at that instant. Sometimes the whole system crashes. No one else seems to have this problem, can anyone please tell me what's wrong. I use laptop with i5 8300H, gpu gtx 1050ti, win 10 pro build 1903. Thanks.
Wait how are you lasting 15 minutes playing this game?

But check your task manager to see what program is causing this massive RAM and processor drain. If it is this game you are the first I know of to have this problem. In that case All I can think of is a display thing that goes into conflict with something the game tries to do. It can also be a combination of having a lot of different programs running.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

But check your task manager to see what program is causing this massive RAM and processor drain. If it is this game you are the first I know of to have this problem. In that case All I can think of is a display thing that goes into conflict with something the game tries to do. It can also be a combination of having a lot of different programs running.
agreed, i played on an i3-550 in win7, zero problems. also maybe it's because i'm using a desktop instead of laptop, dunno why ppl bother with laptops....

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Hi, the last few lines of the log file at c:\Users\*YOURUSER*\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\log.txt might say what is causing the problem. I'd be happy to take a look and see if there is something that is showing up.

TysonRRS

Mar 17, 2019
Hi, the last few lines of the log file at c:\Users\*YOURUSER*\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\log.txt might say what is causing the problem. I'd be happy to take a look and see if there is something that is showing up.
Heyy :) thanks for responding, I'll attach the log.txt file and the most recent dated log file. I forgot to mention I use throttlestop to undervolt my cpu at -135mV.

TysonRRS

Mar 17, 2019
agreed, i played on an i3-550 in win7, zero problems. also maybe it's because i'm using a desktop instead of laptop, dunno why ppl bother with laptops....

XD IDK honestly how I last for 15 min!
Anyway, yea maybe cause I always keep throttlestop on...It doesn't conflict with other games tho but again this is an unique engine so I dont know maybe its conflicting cause of that.
I'm still an UG student, that's why I have a laptop, after I get a job I'll most definitely build a good rig .

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Heyy :) thanks for responding, I'll attach the log.txt file and the most recent dated log file. I forgot to mention I use throttlestop to undervolt my cpu at -135mV.
Thanks, I'll take a look and see if there is anything showing up there.

TysonRRS

Mar 17, 2019
Thanks, I'll take a look and see if there is anything showing up there.
Hello, turns out all the crashes and system freezes were NVDIA driver related. I just saw in the new driver update changelogs that mentioned the issues were present for gtx1050ti in the earlier update and have been fixed now.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Hello, turns out all the crashes and system freezes were NVDIA driver related. I just saw in the new driver update changelogs that mentioned the issues were present for gtx1050ti in the earlier update and have been fixed now.
Thanks for letting me me know. I couldn't find anything in the logs so what you're suggesting makes sense. Hope you have trouble free playing now!

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Thanks for letting me me know. I couldn't find anything in the logs so what you're suggesting makes sense. Hope you have trouble free playing now!
You should not say that here. Patient and doctor confidentiality and all that.....

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
When will be the next update ?
Waiting on next update .... :cool::cool:
There will be an 8.5 release out in a few days. This is not a full release and will only contain one new scene, the Cara photoshoot... It's for those who are impatient to find out more about Cara and her backstory. Well, that and getting her naked... CaraPhotoshoot06f.jpg

Last edited:

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
0.8.5 (Cara's Photoshoot)
Windows:
Mac OS:

This .5 version adds just one event, the Cara Photoshoot.
Please let me know if you find any problems. Thanks!

0.8.5 Changelog

IMAGES 3300 (143 new)
VIDEOS 155 (12 new)
Cara Photoshoot and setup scenes added
Fixes issues with Lucie Air-Horn Revenge and Juno Photoshoot triggering early
Fixes some display issues with Character Cards and Web Site on the PC
Various writing improvements and some image updates throughout the game

Not sure why no one uploaded it yet, attached this post for you DrVibes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
0.8.5 (Cara's Photoshoot)
Windows:
Mac OS:

This .5 version adds just one event, the Cara Photoshoot.
Please let me know if you find any problems. Thanks!

0.8.5 Changelog

IMAGES 3300 (143 new)
VIDEOS 155 (12 new)
Cara Photoshoot and setup scenes added
Fixes issues with Lucie Air-Horn Revenge and Juno Photoshoot triggering early
Fixes some display issues with Character Cards and Web Site on the PC
Various writing improvements and some image updates throughout the game

Not sure why no one uploaded it yet, attached this post for you DrVibes

Thanks for sharing

Lgen

Aug 30, 2019
Hi dev your game was very Good and look promising and I wish that your game is in android version and Dev Good luck in your game

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
What is event 259 in the replay events list?

Nvm...literally stumbled into at the beach right after posting this lol

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes