Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
hi - sorry for maybe asking dumb as i am new to this game....
.. but is there any way to see the actual staus (stats) with each girl? Seems i am too dumb to find it

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
hi - sorry for maybe asking dumb as i am new to this game....
.. but is there any way to see the actual staus (stats) with each girl? Seems i am too dumb to find it
It is in the phone if remember right, three stats per girl and also a cheat function there. As always be bit careful not setting numbers too high.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It is in the phone if remember right, three stats per girl and also a cheat function there. As always be bit careful not setting numbers too high.
ah - GOT it ... damn ... i am blind

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Really like this game, very underrated
Agreed, it is an enjoyable game, has some story, MC is not god nor a complete idiot and the sex could be bit faster with a few, but def not blueballing territory either. I guess it misses two tags though: Incest and pregnancy to get more views.

Crespo

May 28, 2020
Hey guys, Iam on mission "buy some handcuffs', i have bought it but i don't know what to do next, help me

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hey guys, Iam on mission "buy some handcuffs', i have bought it but i don't know what to do next, help me
If remember right they have something to do with that sexy nurse, you might need to go to her, peep on her from house when sunbathing or have to go to the beach. Not completely sure if any steps before, but thought last.

BMarquez

Jul 18, 2020
I have a problem, game crushed and dont want to execute again, just crushes on boot screen. Is there any solution?

PS: Problem solved, just need to delete save files

Last edited:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
i don't know why i was expecting an insane man killing ppl while lamenting the death of his victoria. then i realized it didn't say the abominable dr phibes.....
You're showing your age if you remember those excellent Vincent Price movies. His creativity later influenced horror movies like Final Destination and Saw.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Loven the game and i have to laugh each time i'm given a choice if i want to do something naughty or nice with the fine ass ladies of this game. Like i'm going to say no lmao. Hell no, naughty time.
Great animations and story line.
Keep up the great work. Looking forward to more (y)

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes