ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
Unlocked all events except the third (hint: shower), i'm quite sure i've seen it, but for some reason the game won't unlock it.
Tried loading a previous save but the result is the same, any advice would be appreciated.

John341

Mar 31, 2018
Mac version crashed upon game launch.
Anyone has any idea on how to get around this?
Right click on the extracted Dr Vibes app and select 'Open new terminal at folder'.
Enter: cd Contents/MacOS
Enter: chmod 755 "Dr Vibes"

Have you tried this?

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Just finished all except the shower event. Can't find how to set it off.

Fantastic game great girls, sweet variety of boobs and all round excellence.

Top of my favourites

Reactions: Saigalka

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
Don't know if anyone's asked this already, but I've got a question. I see futanari in the kinks menu on the phone, is the futa stuff involving the MC and a futa, or futa on female?

Also not sure if it's been mentioned, but I got Helena's character card twice? Not sure if this was intended and I missed something or if it's a bug. If I see anything else funky I'll post again. Great game! Really loving it. UI's top notch.

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Excellent game and story line, although some of the graphics could be better. A lot of credit to the dev for actually having a good amount of content. Many don't, some go for years with barely any ( happy summer). I will be be mentioning this particular game/story to others. It certainly deserves more interest.

Reactions: junior366

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
One of the best Honey Select game ive played for sure.

My main complain would be Ashling model looking pretty ugly to me so I just skim her scenes fast... All the other girls are cute enough!

Will join his patreon for a few months really a shame how under the radar this game is.

Last edited:

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Probably because of the advertisment (or lack thereof). This is the first time I've heard about it. Also, people really tend to like ren'py.
Yea thats why I added it in my signature, not my favorite game but I want it to be doing better...

bormos3

Jun 25, 2017
Yea thats why I added it in my signature, not my favorite game but I want it to be doing better...
Well, from my first impression it's quite nice...if you ignore that it's a buggy mess. (took me about 30 seconds to realise that it is one)

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
Guess I was lucky cause I didnt get any bug during my playtrough..
Tbh, I'm still not sure the 'bug' I encountered was actually a bug. It's in my comment above, even if it is one it's so minor it's sorta irrelevant. Game is most definitely NOT a buggy mess, unless I'm blind or something.

bormos3

Jun 25, 2017
Can you elaborate? I've played through the game twice, only noticed one bug.
I'm mostly talking about the way UI is set up (which could very well be due to bad programing). For example how you can't exit the save menu without exiting the game (unless you press esc (if rmb brings it up, it should also close it, or at least the x button should do it) or trying to save the game and clicking "no" on the replace window, but the game still replaces the save.....The funny thing is, all of these problems were only there during first half of the game for me. For some reason they disappeared later during the story.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes