KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
I find the VN quite good quality and enjoyable, but can be a bit of a grind, but nowhere near as bad a some. Kudos to the developer. After working through to the end of the current version I went to the Replay Event, as suggested, and I noted that an event, numbered 263, was not completed. The is the one prior to the event named Perrin's Date. After several play throughs, still not completed. Any suggestions as to what is the missing event?

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I find the VN quite good quality and enjoyable, but can be a bit of a grind, but nowhere near as bad a some. Kudos to the developer. After working through to the end of the current version I went to the Replay Event, as suggested, and I noted that an event, numbered 263, was not completed. The is the one prior to the event named Perrin's Date. After several play throughs, still not completed. Any suggestions as to what is the missing event?
263 is.... Alize TV at the neighbours at night, on Tues, Thurs, Sat. This event should be available after sucessfully completing the Helana date.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Nice update. It was a long wait but we can always count of a sizeable one and this delivered again.
I was only slightly let down with not seeing much of Navia after having my hopes up when she joined on the boat. Although I'm looking forward to the next update where I expect we will see more of her. And I'm definitely keeping her to myself.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
This game makes me lose faith in the Patreon model. This game deserves way more support than what it's getting at the moment and as a new dev it's disheartening
I agree
I think the biggest problem is people are too attached to Renpy. I personally avoid RPGM games but i don't filter searches or anything and if a game looks really good (like Treasure of Nadia or a few others) i'll give it a try.
If this was Renpy I bet it would have way more support, but i think people see the "other" engine and they think its some kinda HTML or online garbage.
The fucked up thing is this engine works pretty much like renpy, you can scroll back, which i think is everyone's biggest thing with non renpy games.
the other thing is it's honey select, which i like but isn't as popular as DAZ. People see a hot DAZ MILF render or a nice animation in a version .01 and that game gets like 500 patreons before the dev even shows that they have a commitment to the game or even has a completed story to tell. Then people are surprised 6-12 months down the road when the updates trickle to a halt.
Edit: oh i just saw you were a dev. I liked your game btw hope you don't get too discouraged. Also some of the best games on here are under 400 patreons and a couple right around 100. I think it's really important to have a story you want to tell and share with people. and at least an idea how it's going to end. Without that i think the commitment to finish can flag and disappear.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I think the biggest problem is people are too attached to Renpy.
Renpy is one of the reasons indeed. Another important factor is how often the game gets updated. Games with higher/better quality renders are not well funded on Patreon as average quality renders due to their update frequency. It should be clear that quality renders (posing, rendering, postwork (Photoshop) etc) take more time than just rendering on a Titan RTX and not doing postwork on them. Honestly I saw so many "shitty" games pulling thousand of dollars for bad quality renders.

The last, but from my point an important factor: underage looking girls! Yes! So many shitty games featuring underage girls (or Loli lookalike) are earning big bucks on Patreon.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes