scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Reading the changelog in OP I'm inclined to think it's the fix

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I read the changelog too, before posting. Coming in late to the conversation, I wasn't seeing anything that pointed to when the problem started. But thanks to you, and DrVibes, for getting me straightened out. I'm looking forward to giving this a try.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Fuck I love this game!!!

The updates just always feel so short! ;) (It's not really short, I just enjoy it so much that I'm sad when it's done)

Reactions: Squarblesport

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Is there a forced ntr/sharing in the game? I think the game asks me if I want it but I choose no sharing but the thing is game still shows of a picture of the women you are interested in get fucked by Dr. Vibes. That is really annoying tbh. If I choose no sharing harem route why would I see a picture of multiple women I interested in get fucked by another male character?

Also if you choose no sharing, will it still happen in the background but you just don't see it or it doesn't happen at all? Because story says that orgy parties going with Dr. Vibes that means the girls in your harem still getting fucked by Dr. Vİbes... wtf

Otherwise the game is great. The scenes are hot af and the quality is amazingly good. Since it's a harem game I just wish another male character doesn't fuck your girls or least change the dialogue when you turn off sharing-ntr whatever so it will be truly optional

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Is there a forced ntr/sharing in the game? I think the game asks me if I want it but I choose no sharing but the thing is game still shows of a picture of the women you are interested in get fucked by Dr. Vibes. That is really annoying tbh. If I choose no sharing harem route why would I see a picture of multiple women I interested in get fucked by another male character?

Also if you choose no sharing, will it still happen in the background but you just don't see it or it doesn't happen at all? Because story says that orgy parties going with Dr. Vibes that means the girls in your harem still getting fucked by Dr. Vİbes... wtf

Otherwise the game is great. Since it's a harem game I just wish another male character doesn't fuck your girls or least change the dialogue when you turn off sharing-ntr whatever so it will be truly optional
Well there is no NTR, none of the girls are getting stolen from the MC and the sharing route is if everyone agrees to it. I don't think Dr Vibes is fucking anyone right now (except maybe Helena?), he talks a lot about how old he is, so does Helena. The picture you are talking about is from the like 10 years ago. I mean Helena straight up tells you she has feelings for him but also for you, that's why she isn't sure she wants to fuck you. But she does end up fucking you because she likes you. Cara likely fucked Hendrix and probably a bunch of other dudes prior to the game starting same with most of the other girls. This game is set in a world where all the girls are super horny and very free with their sexuality that means they've probably fucked other dudes, they say shit like "this is the best dick i've ever seen" "i love the taste of cum", not a lot of virgins here. Not much you can do about it except take comfort in the fact that if you turn sharing off all these girls are choosing to be with you instead of anyone else during the time the game takes place.

Reactions: fishwood

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
DrVibes This is not my Usual Cuppa Rosie , (Renders) but i spotted this in the Latest Updates today and was strangly drawn in by the overview, Currently on Day 13 and Enjoying it (y).
I'm wondering Why there's no "Humor" Tag to this? Lovin the Shaun Wallace render (y)
Once I get my new Graphic card I'll be looking to patreon a few quid on this for sure

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Well there is no NTR, none of the girls are getting stolen from the MC and the sharing route is if everyone agrees to it. I don't think Dr Vibes is fucking anyone right now (except maybe Helena?), he talks a lot about how old he is, so does Helena. The picture you are talking about is from the like 10 years ago. I mean Helena straight up tells you she has feelings for him but also for you, that's why she isn't sure she wants to fuck you. But she does end up fucking you because she likes you. Cara likely fucked Hendrix and probably a bunch of other dudes prior to the game starting same with most of the other girls. This game is set in a world where all the girls are super horny and very free with their sexuality that means they've probably fucked other dudes, they say shit like "this is the best dick i've ever seen" "i love the taste of cum", not a lot of virgins here. Not much you can do about it except take comfort in the fact that if you turn sharing off all these girls are choosing to be with you instead of anyone else during the time the game takes place.

Well I didn't realize Dr.Vibes was that old until you said it. Now I can see it. I thought the photo was recently taken and not that old that's kinda my bad. Yeah if turning sharing off means 'it doesn't happen in the game' rather than 'it happens in background just you don't see it', I'm fine with the game. It's a great game

milklover88

May 13, 2020
Another great update! This game deserves more attention.

Can't wait for more of Juno's story explored. Pretty please..

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Ok I think I solved the mystery even tho I haven't finish the content yet. Tell me, Is MC the younger version of Dr. Vibes? I think we are actually the Dr. Vibes himself and Helena knows it. That's why she constantly said 'it's complicated' when we try to advance on her and at the last she said 'I had to know you all over again'

Reactions: Lebeaubrun

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Ok I think I solved the mystery even tho I haven't finish the content yet. Tell me, Is MC the younger version of Dr. Vibes? I think we are actually the Dr. Vibes himself and Helena knows it. That's why she constantly said 'it's complicated' when we try to advance on her and at the last she said 'I had to know you all over again'
Was thinking about that also but it seems we are moving through different dimensions not time. So we might be a version of Dr. Vibes from another dimension instead?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Was thinking about that also but it seems we are moving through different dimensions not time. So we might be a version of Dr. Vibes from another dimension instead?
Yeah that's is a big possibilty as well. Although even tho we are a different version of him, I still don't want Helena to continue in a relationship with current Dr.Vibes. I choose the 'don't touch my harem option' so Helena still having a relationship with him doesn't make any sense. It's against the nature of the harem tbh. I hope in the upcoming updates Helena breaks up with that old fart and and totally fell in love with MC. I think she is the best love interest in the game and the fact that she is in a relationship with Dr.Vibes and the game constantly spamming the naked Helena with Dr.Vibes after sex photo boils my blood

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes