Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
I don't remember if they specifically say that there is no time travel. Just that something like that would take a LOT of energy or something along those lines and would be much more than they can currently generate. After all, Soren is in a much younger state in the current dimension and has not started the events that lead to him being corrupted. So something more than just a parallel dimension. But I kind of agree that the MC is most likely a younger version of Dr. Vibes (considering your website name you chose, comment from Helena about getting to know you all over again, after romancing her I think she said something about how much she missed you, etc. If not Dr. Vibes then possibly another character that got killed or something from another dimension. Also in your dimension Soren's team specifically targetted you and knew you by name. You were not just some random homeless person off the street. All the other girls Soren kidnapped being homeless/runaways.)

Also just throwing the idea out there that there is the two yet unseen android bodies. Those don't necessarily have to be the same model series.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Yeah... starting to look like a predestination thingy to me. You've been moved to an alternate dimension but it's also somewhat in the past where Soren is much younger and Nina (the girl whose botched resurrection Soren went insanely evil over) is still alive. And possibly open to boinking you.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
love the Father Ted reference... another man of culture, I see
I probably needed to rough his hair up and sit him down in an armchair with a fag hanging out of his mouth, but hey... Why am I still on this fecking island!

japanfan6969

May 22, 2020
Hi guys, i have a problem after starting the game: the mouse cursor don't work. I can't see it.
How to fix the problem?

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Hi guys, i have a problem after starting the game: the mouse cursor don't work. I can't see it.
How to fix the problem?
Try running the game in windowed mode (selectable at the start screen) rather than full screen. That might help. I've also seen some reports that a non stock mouse cursor or software like f.lux can cause some mouse cursor problems with the Godot engine.

Reactions: Priappus
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes