DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
DrVibes how to complete event N:38?
38 is a VERY short scene that due to not being able to predict the order everyone plays in, can be missed. I should either find a way of making sure you can't miss it or remove it from the replays (probably both would be best). Anyways, you can force it from the console:

Key to display/hide console is the usual tilde (` or ~) key.
forcestage xxx: In this case 38. This will force the stage to run immediately and add 1 to the number of times it has been completed.

I wouldn't use this command randomly to try and start other events as it would very likely feck up normal gameplay. In this case however it should be fine to get it marked off (as noted it's a very short scene).

Reactions: Squarblesport

Unseen13

Jan 3, 2020
Just played this game in one go (I would say it took me around 10h) and I have to say it's one of the best out there. Decent story and writing, very nice girls, hot scenes with animations, next to no grind and even build in cheat menu, clean UI, no bugs (at least I didn't encountered any), replay gallery of h-scenes... I just don't understand why it get so little recognition... Honestly some abandoned cash grab games written in broken english with 5 minutes of content have more patrons than this game... Well at least you get on my list of people to support. Thank you for the game and I'll be looking forward to next updates.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
2 girls i'm hoping the MC gets to have some sex scenes with, 1 I know the name, the other I can't think of right now... Cara and the petite Asian college chick that's majoring in sex

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
2 girls i'm hoping the MC gets to have some sex scenes with, 1 I know the name, the other I can't think of right now... Cara and the petite Asian college chick that's majoring in sex
you can have sex with Cara, there are quite a few scenes with her (the big one is the photo shoot) and the sex major is Nano

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
you can have sex with Cara, there are quite a few scenes with her (the big one is the photo shoot) and the sex major is Nano
then I guess I'm missing something as I haven't gotten the photo shoot option with Cara yet
but do u get to have any sex scenes with Nano? she's one of my favs so far

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
then I guess I'm missing something as I haven't gotten the photo shoot option with Cara yet
but do u get to have any sex scenes with Nano? she's one of my favs so far
did you have the late night fun with cara and aurora yet?
That happens first and then cara eventually finds out about your website and asks to do a shoot.
Pretty sure you need to do the shoot with the girl from the clothing store first (Piper), get nano to help with that
then hang out at the bad guy's house and he'll offer his place for your shoot with cara
it's pretty far along
Edit: so i just checked one of the replayable events is "cara discovers your website" and it's like 5th or 6th from the end. then the shoot itself is like 2 events after that. So it's one of the last things that happens. not including the couple events in the most recent update
and no sex with Nano yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
did you have the late night fun with cara and aurora yet?
That happens first and then cara eventually finds out about your website and asks to do a shoot.
Pretty sure you need to do the shoot with the girl from the clothing store first (Piper), get nano to help with that
then hang out at the bad guy's house and he'll offer his place for your shoot with cara
it's pretty far along
Edit: so i just checked one of the replayable events is "cara discovers your website" and it's like 5th or 6th from the end. then the shoot itself is like 2 events after that. So it's one of the last things that happens. not including the couple events in the most recent update
and no sex with Nano yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes I had the late night with Cara & Aurora
I made mention of the modeling/shoot to Piper, but its been days if not a week since and nothing
Cara hasn't found out about my site yet
Nano has agreed to help as a photographer
Bad guy? u mean Hendrix or Soren?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
yes I had the late night with Cara & Aurora
I made mention of the modeling/shoot to Piper, but its been days if not a week since and nothing
Cara hasn't found out about my site yet
Nano has agreed to help as a photographer
Bad guy? u mean Hendrix or Soren?
Soren.
Maybe you have to go buy something from Piper again? you may have to move Quinn's story forward or something for that. Sorry i don't remember the specifics. I would just run through a couple days checking each location for events and talking to all the girls

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
how do u know if done with content for the current build?
A message will be displayed telling you that it is the end of current content. Cara and Aurora will also show up and beg you to donate to the Patreon. They've sunk so low as to prostitute themselves for the cause.

• Haha
Reactions: chaughton22
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes