cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This game really deserves to be on the Featured Games Slider.
This is exactly the kind of game that banner is ostensibly there for:
a universally well rated game that is under supported
So if you are a fan of this game go vote for it here
Already had been on the "Featured Games Slider". It was before you (re-) joined F95.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
No, just the next update/episode. There is plenty of this story to go! This will be Version 0.10. The 10th release! I should go blow out some candles or something.
That's great to hear! I guess I got the final tag mixed up with the completed tag.

Erek0se73

Jan 3, 2020
Would anyone have a completed savegame for version 0.9 ?
Had to to reinstall the computer and lost the saves that were present in the /appdata/roaming folder
thanks in advance

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
So this game has never been on the Featured Games slider? Really deserves to be since every update is consistent in giving really hot scenes and story development. Hopefully this most recent update can put it on the Featured list and give it the support it deserves!

If you're new to this game and just checking out replies to see if it's worth playing, there's a bunch of content already with the majority of characters. Story is plentiful and fun and gameplay isn't grindy.

This update itself added several scenes with several characters for those returning. As usual, great work by Dr Vibes :)

SandyF

Sep 18, 2017
"Here you go. Will appear on page 1 slot 1. Should be copied into C:\Users***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\ "

Dude....

canonss

Sep 10, 2019
Thx, really appreciate the game. I have an issue when i load a savegame, there is no more music. Do you know how to repair that ?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Here you go. Will appear on page 1 slot 1. Should be copied into C:\Users***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\
i can not download save 0,9,as soon as I click it opens.I play this game at PC.should i do it?
this game needs a gallery,please moders.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes