Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
Seems no matter what day I go to the beach, billie shows a gold circle for me to do something, but it always says "Another day..."
Also im missing event numbers 282, 285, 287, And 288. And nothing is popping up except the morning beach with billie. Any clues on how to trigger these missing events?

Last edited:

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Seems to be a nice game from what I can see. But I think I'm stuck somewhere close to the start (girls I've never met are in the changelog). In tasks I only have "Find out more about Helana" (Perhaps on a Sunday outing. You'll first have to know Helana and Quinn better.). Any pointers how to trigger it? I've gotten to handjob with Quinn, can't find anything new. And I think I've watched all quizzes with Helana.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
This game is amazing. But it really has really lacking on the romance department. We need more initamate relationships wiyh some characters as the game goes on rather all of them continue to act as portnstars and only have a relationship with mc as 'friends with benefit'. I don't say every character should fall in love with mc because it doesn't fit for some of them. But I wish some of them fall in love with mc. Especially girls in his household. It's a harem game in the end. Also now that we are in a relationship with Helena, she really should end her romantic relationship with Dr. Vibes. I don't want MC to share his girl with that old bastard at all. Even if MC is some version of Dr. Vibes, I still don't want Helena having that kind of relationship with Dr. Vibes

Last edited:
Reactions: verzauberung

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
must play a few days,then a message shows off that trigger event.
visit the doctor in the morning...i must played the ukulele right :cool:

bubbleshot

Sep 23, 2018
I've been playing 30 in-game-days without triggering event 285, 287 or 288. Is there anyone with an idea besides "play a few days"?

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Here you go. Will appear on page 1 slot 1. Should be copied into C:\Users***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\
I was looking for one as well. Had the complete save, but lost it when my C Drive died. Thanks a lot and great game.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
you must play the previous events(see changelog), last was with the girls from the beach invited to the pool party, then it's triggered(This is, how it went in my case).
hints are unfortunately not displayed in the phone(because it's a beta-released?), but the location with a yellow background indicate an event...just pay attention to it.

bubbleshot

Sep 23, 2018
Jep, thanks. Somehow I managed to trigger the Quinn-at-night-event and the camper-girls-come-over-event at the same time. That seems to have messed it up ...

Apr 7, 2020
i had my doubts because it took some months since the last update but it was worth the wait. Very nice update with a good amount of content.
also liked that brigitte was getting a cumback in the episode ;)

Keep up the good work !

JengaTower

Apr 18, 2018
Lost my saves, does anyone have any right before this update?

Edit: Missed it at the top of the page, thanks!

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
seriously no creampie.. hurm too many oral... suck.... suck...
There are some scenes with creampie ... just play ^^

btw: I searched the net to get a way to unpack the pck file ... wanna see which scenes I missed ingame ... but couldnt find any usable software ... has anyone here suggestion/hints where to find a usable software/programm?

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes