m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
I've literally never seen these markers... Sometimes it's nice rather than running around like a loon trying to stumble over pussy to have a hint as to where to go and when, seeing as it's all timed.
The markers are represented by a different color on the ring surrounding the location/person for event

Reactions: Graybo and Mettie

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
btw: I searched the net to get a way to unpack the pck file ... wanna see which scenes I missed ingame ... but couldnt find any usable software ... has anyone here suggestion/hints where to find a usable software/programm?
I still on the search ... I really want some of the renders "unpacked" and use them as wallpaper ;)
But I wasnt able to get anything usable (only a couple png with dragon unPacker) out of this pck ... my guess dragon cant handle webp :(
I really could need help ... is there maybe a CGI Rip already out?

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
just started on the new content, i'm bad with names but the cute red head the MC lives with is the only new content I found so far... everything else i've done in last version. also, please let us have sexy time with one or preferably both of the twins, I personally think they're the hottest girls revealed so far

Reactions: Squarblesport

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
just started on the new content, i'm bad with names but the cute red head the MC lives with is the only new content I found so far... everything else i've done in last version. also, please let us have sexy time with one or preferably both of the twins, I personally think they're the hottest girls revealed so far
Both twins already have scenes with a very good one from this update. You probably needed to complete some prior events to unlock theirs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
I am a patron of this game. I restarted the game and I have to say that this is one of the best and most original games on this site. I wish more folks would get onboard and support this game.
This game is really special because in general, the majority of characters already have content which is great for anyone with varying tastes. No milking from this dev, just hard work and each update promises story and content for several characters. Pretty much every update should make every supporter happy in some way. For anyone on the fence, I really recommend tossing a few dollars to this dev if you can, because it's ridiculous that there are so many front page games that milk their supporters to no updates or content while Dr Vibes is criminally underpaid for such good work. This game should honestly have at least 5 times the supporters it has as of right now. Really hope it gets featured game status on this website at least, needs more publicity.

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
When Mc has bought the bucket of body paint for quinn, please how to give it to her ??? TY in advance !

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
When Mc has bought the bucket of body paint for quinn, please how to give it to her ??? TY in advance !
Go to her room in the afternoon or evening ... I dont know anymore if there was a option to choose or if it started automaticly ...
Have fun

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019

Hi, I need help with the game. I guess I'm stuck, there are no more triggered events.
I've already bought 2 cameras, but the event with Lucie doesn't work. No progress at all.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018

Hi, I need help with the game. I guess I'm stuck, there are no more triggered events.
I've already bought 2 cameras, but the event with Lucie doesn't work. No progress at all.
At night you should see a phone icon where the usual action icons are (left most of right icons)... click it to text Lucie.

Reactions: m4pII

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
I was hesitant on this game originally as I am not a fan of HS. That being said the humor level in this game is off the charts. I found myself literally laughing my ass off at some points. Overall I am pretty impressed with the models even if HS isn't really my thing. As a colonial, some of the slang catches me off guard and this makes me want to watch some old kung fu flicks with British dubbing.

Reactions: Squarblesport
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes