jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Have you read what I wrote?

It doesn't change the initial facts. I know some people complains about similar scenarios, so I'm just leaving a disclaimer about it.
Your "disclaimer" is going to make people who haven't played the game think there's stuff going on that isn't going on. Especially when you say stuff like "I know this isn't NTR, but..." All people are going to see there is three letters. If you turn off sharing no one else is fucking the girls during the the game. The LI you are talking about was in a relationship with someone else and may still have feelings for that person but there is no indication that they are fucking during the game and if you play the game there is even a hint that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Voronc

Sep 29, 2018
Hey guys, i've noticed before that it was shown on the tv, images of Laura from Max's life and i was wondering if this girl was from another game aswell

drake666

Jul 26, 2019
I've enjoyed the game a lot but...
The game crashed while trying to save, and now whenever I try to get back to the game it crashes on the second screen. I assume one of the save files became corrupted. How do I fix this?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Well the saves are in C:\Users\"USERACCOUNT"\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\
There is a settings file and a save index in there too.

Hard to know exactly what file is bad.. but you could start ripping out files to see if that helps.
You may loose progress though.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Thank you. Deleting some save files didn't help much. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I'd try sorting by date and deleting the latest. If that doesn't work you could move everything out into a temporary folder and then just add back in one or two later saves to see if you can get it that way. There are also autosaves after each event (autosave-1.sav etc, A tab) you could try copying back in if needed.

Reactions: TIEWMA

drake666

Jul 26, 2019
I'd try sorting by date and deleting the latest. If that doesn't work you could move everything out into a temporary folder and then just add back in one or two later saves to see if you can get it that way. There are also autosaves after each event (autosave-1.sav etc, A tab) you could try copying back in if needed.
That worked, thank you.

Reactions: TIEWMA and DrVibes

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
Question:How much content do i miss if i disabled the sharing stuff? Does it actually affect the story? Or just for sex scenes?

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Question:How much content do i miss if i disabled the sharing stuff? Does it actually affect the story? Or just for sex scenes?
There is another scene coming up in the next version that works similarly and there will be more as the game progresses.

It does change the story to some degree, though at this point in a fairly minor way. Dialog with Hendrix is adjusted depending on the setting.

Last edited:

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Your "disclaimer" is going to make people who haven't played the game think there's stuff going on that isn't going on. Especially when you say stuff like "I know this isn't NTR, but..." All people are going to see there is three letters. If you turn off sharing no one else is fucking the girls during the the game. The LI you are talking about was in a relationship with someone else and may still have feelings for that person but there is no indication that they are fucking during the game and if you play the game there is even a hint that
Heya,

You can say that, but it doesn't change anything.
When I saw the picture where Vibes was with the mom and the others girls, and when the mother said she can't do anything with you because she is with DrVibes, I was like : " that game is not for me ".
I still continued because there were a lot of works behind it by the dev, you know. But I was not in the game or the story anymore.

It doesn't matter if it was in the past. The fact is : the player sees the photo, he read the mother is not interested in him.
It's over. Even the best explanation won't convince him anymore, the damage is already done.
The photo became an NTR element. The mother who said she was not interested in you became an NTR element.
I'm going to exaggerate when I say this, but it's a bit like a man touching an unknown woman in an inappropriate place.
Anyone can tell the woman that he's a great guy and all, but it doesn't change the fact that she'll never be comfortable with that man ever again.
It's the same feeling here.

The current theory can be true, but nobody cares : you are NOT the current DrV who was in an orgy with half of your LI, on the photo. And even if it's him, you can't see DrV as the "futur" MC, because they are two differents people here. You are not the DrV, you are the MC.
DrV is not some kind of voice coming from the futur, he is a person, with cum in his balls, which he spread on your mother's face.

Of course, it's "normal" that the mother is not a virgin (pretty normal indeed), and yeees, it's normal she has other partner than you in her past. Yes, every players knows that.
BUT
- That's not a reason to show the said players how much the mother is a used good (Either you don't care, or you don't like, but nobody likes to see that, because it's against your primary instinct).
- The past is not an " excuse " you can use at will to show the player that your LIs are just a bunch of sluts.
- The man who screwed half of you harem " in the past" is still in the game and you dialogue with him like nothing happened. (The MC is such a beta)
- The mother was still with him (doesn't matter if she gets over it later).
- It's optional but, don't forget that many members of your futur harem are (or were) in another harem before your make yours, it's like the MC loose his purpose.

I don't know why the Devs has that need to show your LI or futur partner in photos with other people, it's not exciting at all, it's a turn off, and honestly, was that necessary for the story ?
Of course not, it's doesn't change anything, except of one of your main LI is blue-balling you, because of another man (that's almost the definition of NTR, you know... you can't blame the people to see it like that.)
It reminds me of Mystic Manor, when you see a photo with MC's mom and Esther who're sucking a stripper dick on the bachelorette's party of MC's mom. Same, it was a turn off. All you can thing at this moment was " So, the MC's mom is cheating on her husband, like a slut ", and not "Hmm, that's exciting to see Esther and MC's mom sucking a dick ". It's not MC's dick, it's another man's dick.

In my case, all it tells me is that I have no interest in these women anymore. And that won't change.

You will probably think " It's just a detail ", yes it's true, but it's not a detail like the color of the car you choose. It's a detail who make you see the characters you have to be with in the game on another point of view. And not a good one.

I'm sure if this photo thing hadn't been in the game, the Dev here, and the Mystic Manor's Devs would have a lot more patreon now. 100% sure. Because this kind of thing, no matter how insignificant it is, makes the player understand that the Dev doesn't have the same vision as him. And I'm sorry, but you're not going to give your money to someone you are not in phase with.
The Devil is in the details.

Good day.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Heya,

You can say that, but it doesn't change anything.
When I saw the picture where Vibes was with the mom and the others girls, and when the mother said she can't do anything with you because she is with DrVibes, I was like : " that game is not for me ".
I still continued because there were a lot of works behind it by the dev, you know. But I was not in the game or the story anymore.

It doesn't matter if it was in the past. The fact is : the player sees the photo, he read the mother is not interested in him.
It's over. Even the best explanation won't convince him anymore, the damage is already done.
The photo became an NTR element. The mother who said she was not interested in you became an NTR element.
I'm going to exaggerate when I say this, but it's a bit like a man touching an unknown woman in an inappropriate place.
Anyone can tell the woman that he's a great guy and all, but it doesn't change the fact that she'll never be comfortable with that man ever again.
It's the same feeling here.

The current theory can be true, but nobody cares : you are NOT the current DrV who was in an orgy with half of your LI, on the photo. And even if it's him, you can't see DrV as the "futur" MC, because they are two differents people here. You are not the DrV, you are the MC.
DrV is not some kind of voice coming from the futur, he is a person, with cum in his balls, which he spread on your mother's face.

Of course, it's "normal" that the mother is not a virgin (pretty normal indeed), and yeees, it's normal she has other partner than you in her past. Yes, every players knows that.
BUT
- That's not a reason to show the said players how much the mother is a used good (Either you don't care, or you don't like, but nobody likes to see that, because it's against your primary instinct).
- The past is not an " excuse " you can use at will to show the player that your LIs are just a bunch of sluts.
- The man who screwed half of you harem " in the past" is still in the game and you dialogue with him like nothing happened. (The MC is such a beta)
- The mother was still with him (doesn't matter if she gets over it later).
- It's optional but, don't forget that many members of your futur harem are (or were) in another harem before your make yours, it's like the MC loose his purpose.

I don't know why the Devs has that need to show your LI or futur partner in photos with other people, it's not exciting at all, it's a turn off, and honestly, was that necessary for the story ?
Of course not, it's doesn't change anything, except of one of your main LI is blue-balling you, because of another man (that's almost the definition of NTR, you know... you can't blame the people to see it like that.)
It reminds me of Mystic Manor, when you see a photo with MC's mom and Esther who're sucking a stripper dick on the bachelorette's party of MC's mom. Same, it was a turn off. All you can thing at this moment was " So, the MC's mom is cheating on her husband, like a slut ", and not "Hmm, that's exciting to see Esther and MC's mom sucking a dick ". It's not MC's dick, it's another man's dick.

In my case, all it tells me is that I have no interest in these women anymore. And that won't change.

You will probably think " It's just a detail ", yes it's true, but it's not a detail like the color of the car you choose. It's a detail who make you see the characters you have to be with in the game on another point of view. And not a good one.

I'm sure if this photo thing hadn't been in the game, the Dev here, and the Mystic Manor's Devs would have a lot more patreon now. 100% sure. Because this kind of thing, no matter how insignificant it is, makes the player understand that the Dev doesn't have the same vision as him. And I'm sorry, but you're not going to give your money to someone you are not in phase with.
The Devil is in the details.

Good day.
Mythic Manor has over 1500 patreons so i don't know what you're talking about there. I'm not sure why this game isn't more popular, but it's probably because it's not in Renpy or RPGM, but certainly not because one of the LIs has a 10 year old picture of herself with an old lover.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Mythic Manor has over 1500 patreons so i don't know what you're talking about there. I'm not sure why this game isn't more popular, but it's probably because it's not in Renpy or RPGM, but certainly not because one of the LIs has a 10 year old picture of herself with an old lover.
Uhu.
Well, I'm glad for them.

But if is that all you remember after everything I've said, it wasn't worth bothering yourself to answer just for that, you know ...

As I said earlier, either you don't care, or you don't like it. They probably don't care.
Well, don't take me wrong, sometimes, the game is kind enough to let the player "pass" this thing, it depends on it's tolerence. I remember the game is mainly harem-vanilla, so... And beside that event, I don't remember other shocking thing.
But the thing that is the most present in my mind is that sequence with the photo, it was completly unnecesary for the story, it didn't bring anything good, and it destroyed Esther's character.
That's why I don't support them (and also because I had a terrible experience with the devs, but it's not the topic here)

And what about having 1500 patreons ? If you can have more than 1500, isn't that even better for you ?
I didn't say you won't have any patreon, I said you will have more.
You seems to think that because a game has a lot of donnors, it means it's a good game.
Don't forget that having a lot of patreons is also a part of luck. You don't know how people find their patreon's page. Maybe 10 000 or 20 000 people came on it, but only 1500 decided to stay.

With that, I wish you a good day.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes