DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
It looks like this is stored as app data on Android. You can't access it unless you have root access on your device.

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
Pretty good, female characters are outwardly pleasant and interesting) There is enough content.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
How can i download this file? when I open this file, it's just a lot of writing
Right-click it and select "Save Link As...". A single left-click will cause a browser to just open it as a text file since that's basically all the save file is.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I hope the next update will have some action for Navia.
I like Cara too so I had something in this update but I wish there was more Navia.

dd_tran

Aug 15, 2018
Great game! I updated the game but don't know how to get the last 3 scenes. In my event task area I don't have any new tasks to do. I loaded a save from dr vibes ship party and gave quinn the paint Thanks!

willi

Jun 17, 2017
I can not trigger 273 and dont understand the hint below - how to go to the truth or dare event on the island - is that started from the beach?

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
I can not trigger 273 and dont understand the hint below - how to go to the truth or dare event on the island - is that started from the beach?
You can see a yellow border around the locations if it's where the events will happen. What I do when I'm lost is I'll stay in my room and skip time until I see a yellow border and click to where the location is.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
The game is absolutely amazing as is, but just a fair warning for some people: one of the main girl is with another man. I know it's not NTR/cheating, but just mind there is a girl with a first man as her plot
Which girl are you talking about?

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes