jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Uhu.
Well, I'm glad for them.

But if is that all you remember after everything I've said, it wasn't worth bothering yourself to answer just for that, you know ...

As I said earlier, either you don't care, or you don't like it. They probably don't care.
Well, don't take me wrong, sometimes, the game is kind enough to let the player "pass" this thing, it depends on it's tolerence. I remember the game is mainly harem-vanilla, so... And beside that event, I don't remember other shocking thing.
But the thing that is the most present in my mind is that sequence with the photo, it was completly unnecesary for the story, it didn't bring anything good, and it destroyed Esther's character.
That's why I don't support them (and also because I had a terrible experience with the devs, but it's not the topic here)

And what about having 1500 patreons ? If you can have more than 1500, isn't that even better for you ?
I didn't say you won't have any patreon, I said you will have more.
You seems to think that because a game has a lot of donnors, it means it's a good game.
Don't forget that having a lot of patreons is also a part of luck. You don't know how people find their patreon's page. Maybe 10 000 or 20 000 people came on it, but only 1500 decided to stay.

With that, I wish you a good day.
I'm going to stick to talking about Dr. Vibes here and i don't think you understand the issue here.
Helena is into the MC; says she is into him; only does anything sexually with him during the game. The MC is not jealous of Helena; he is cool with her having had sex before he met her; he is into her.
There is nothing even approaching NTR in their relationship. Just because you can't handle the fact that she has a picture of her with a dude from 10 years ago and says she may still have feelings for that dude so "can we go slow" doesn't make it NTR and you shouldn't use the term NTR. What you like, what i like, is irrelevant. The term has a specific definition in general and for this site and it should be used properly.
People on this site have a really bad habit of throwing that word around every time a LI isn't a virgin and it's not accurate and it's not fair to the devs.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I'm going to stick to talking about Dr. Vibes here and i don't think you understand the issue here.
Maybe not, but I started because you said the disclaimer of the other member was wrong. I found it totally justified. It's not because you don't understand why he said it that it's means he was wrong.

Helena is into the MC; says she is into him;
That's just another point of view. You are : " Helena is into the MC " and I am :" she blue-balled him because of another man that she was into "

The MC is not jealous of Helena; he is cool with her having had sex before he met her; he is into her.
But not all the players who plays that game. There is a difference between you saying that the MC doesn't care, and the players who say the slut mother who doesn't let the MC touch her is a problem for them.
I know the MC is just a beta. DrV could fuck his all harem in front of his eyes that he would be okay with it.
I'm not talking about the MC, I'm talking to you about some players who don't like that kind of thing.

Just because you can't handle the fact that she has a picture of her with a dude from 10 years ago and says she may still have feelings for that dude so "can we go slow" doesn't make it NTR and you shouldn't use the term NTR.

People on this site have a really bad habit of throwing that word around every time a LI isn't a virgin and it's not accurate and it's not fair to the devs.
Okay, I understand what you saying.
You stick with the definition of NTR (netorare) that you can read on internet.
Yeah, that's true, the game is not NTR in itself. But, some elements of the story, I like to call them "NTR elements" (like you saw previously) give the player the same feeling. I like to call it "NTR-vibes".
And trust me, the player who're hating NTR will hate these NTR-vibes, because he will feel the same thing, maybe not the whole feeling, but it will be enough to make him quit the game. And if it's not now, it will be later, again, it depends on his tolerence.
So yeah, the player who're feeling these NTR-vibes will scream NTR.
I'll even go one step further and say that the NTR-vibes are even more "dangerous" than the NTR itself. Because the player who hates NTR won't play a game that contains it, but the player who plays a game with NTR-vibes will make him uncomfortable.
You say it's unfair for the Dev because it's not a NTR game, I kinda agree with you, but I understand these players because the feeling is the same. So, when the other member said it's a dislaimer, for me, he's right.

Haha, I find it kinda funny that we are still here after hours just because of a bunch of pixel and some lines of dialogues.
But it's just a proof of what I'm saying.
And I'm sure the dev will feel honored to see that his game had some impact.

What you like, what i like, is irrelevant.
Pretty sure it isn't irrelevant, or we wouldn't be here arguing.
Well, I don't know for you but I covered the matter now. I don't think that arguing more would bring anything new, we will only repeat ourselves.

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is another scene coming up in the next version that works similarly and there will be more as the game progresses.

It does change the story to some degree, though at this point in a fairly minor way. Dialog with Hendrix is adjusted depending on the setting.
I just saw these scenes ingame it's not bad.
Next question is do you plan on sharing the main girls in the future?

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
There is another scene coming up in the next version that works similarly and there will be more as the game progresses.

It does change the story to some degree, though at this point in a fairly minor way. Dialog with Hendrix is adjusted depending on the setting.
Can you tell me which girls will be involved in sharing scene or not? Especially penetrate scene.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
i just hope we can choose which girls we want to share and which we dont like i def dont want cara and quinn getting it on with anyone else but im all for sharing the really slutly girls like juno the twins and the other blonde nurse chick

Reactions: Power Lord

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
i prefer games that have been out and updated but i'll bite on this one and give it a go. cheers
hello how r u bro ?

i just want ask what game is in ur right side sigs ??? i tryed to search ( the guardian ) and ( leya and luna ) couldnt find any good result ?

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
there's an in game guide and markers on the map whenever there is an event. You don't really need a walkthrough. you can turn any kinks you don't want to experience on and off in the menu
Yes, but to make the game progress, I am finding it necessary to do A LOT of tedious repetitions of scenes (grinding) before I get to see the next marker. Otherwise this would be an outstanding game. The number of attractive girls and the quality of the artwork would make this game amongst the best on this site.
If only it did not take so long to progress. I don't think many players have the patience to keep grinding away.

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I have dropped many a game because of stupid grinding; this is not one of them.
Before the indicators, it did use to be harder to find where to go and you could end up feeling like grinding when you were in fact looking for content. But that is gone now.

Reactions: Squarblesport
Feb 19, 2018
Can you tell me which girls will be involved in sharing scene or not? Especially penetrate scene.
Currently the purple haired one (from UNI) has a scene where she is bukaked (no pen) in the party scene, and the boat scene Sorin gets it on with an unnamed character (only referred to as barmaid).

Feb 19, 2018
You need to make sure you have more than $500 (and the flowers that you already have). It should start at dinner time.
I have that, I would like to mention that when I first bought the flowers it kind of bugged out (i accidentally hit the skip button) and it did not say task completed. I had to buy it again for it to say task completed. I can upload the save if you would like to debug it.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I have that, I would like to mention that when I first bought the flowers it kind of bugged out (i accidentally hit the skip button) and it did not say task completed. I had to buy it again for it to say task completed. I can upload the save if you would like to debug it.
Hmmm.... if you'd like to upload the save file that would be appreciated. No problem at all to look. Save file naming is save-pageno-slotno.sav. Stored in c:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\ (Windows)

Feb 19, 2018
Hmmm.... if you'd like to upload the save file that would be appreciated. No problem at all to look. Save file naming is save-pageno-slotno.sav. Stored in c:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\ (Windows)
Got it. This should be the one.
Its likely some random flag that didn't get flipped properly or double flipped (when I rebought the flowers). Sort of curious about what you find.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Its likely some random flag that didn't get flipped properly or double flipped (when I rebought the flowers). Sort of curious about what you find.
Hey, sending this through is really appreciated! I've found a bug in the logic scheduling priority events and fixed it. This is likely to be affecting quite a few players on this event. If you wait for the next release (due out very soon), this event will get kicked off right away at the next dinner time.

Feb 19, 2018
Hey, sending this through is really appreciated! I've found a bug in the logic scheduling priority events and fixed it. This is likely to be affecting quite a few players on this event. If you wait for the next release (due out very soon), this event will get kicked off right away at the next dinner time.
the wrong elif condition was above? :p

Feb 19, 2018
You should know by now that posting something like this. which is also VERY open to interpretation. Is usually not a smart move.
he posted a similar update on patreon, its fine we had an update in march, unlike a lot of projects on here with 6 months of "we are working on it, coming soon, meanwhile let us milk you".

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes