Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
Guys- This is a great quality game and sexxxy as fuck! The developer, Dr Vibes' Patreon is getting only $165/month. Compare your other faves which are getting thousands of $$$. Please, lets all donate a little to keep Dr Vibes interested in producing content we love. Seriously, pls vote with your wallet. Dr V- I'm signing up for $5/month- it isn't a lot- but there are a lot of us fans.

terrawaifu

Jun 4, 2020
hello it is normal for the meeting with helena at the restaurant which this repeats in a loop and that I do not advance in the story

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
hello it is normal for the meeting with helena at the restaurant which this repeats in a loop and that I do not advance in the story
As explained before the date, you have to pick the right choices during for it to be successful. You have to be a gentleman not a jerk, you also have to be cultured, or at least pretend to be so that Helana doesn't think you're a dumbarse! Usually the right choices are fairly obvious... but if you're having trouble:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
good evening I missed the hint beach event someone knows how to unlock it thank you
Terrawaifu- please try a search in this thread. You will find not only the answer to your question, but many other useful hints too. You will find that there are not too many difficulties in this game- plenty of help in the game itself. Good luck! Beach event is worth it!

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
great game so far, but am I just missing something or is there no sex scenes with the twins added yet?

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes