JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Been playing this today, pretty good so far.
I've had a couple of events trigger before they should though.
I managed to trigger having sex on a roof top and stripped naked for an air horn prank I hadn't done yet
Currently I'm in a photoshoot with Juno, a character I haven't met yet
Are these known errors or am I just amazingly good at this game?

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Been playing this today, pretty good so far.
I've had a couple of events trigger before they should though.
I managed to trigger having sex on a roof top and stripped naked for an air horn prank I hadn't done yet
Currently I'm in a photoshoot with Juno, a character I haven't met yet
Are these known errors or am I just amazingly good at this game?
Ahhh, I've had reports about the air horn prank being triggered early before which I couldn't figure it out. I see I was looking at the wrong event now though (it's the revenge event not the air-horn event). Thanks for the report. I'll be able to fix this now.

I'll look into the Juno photoshoot event. It should be easy enough to fix though why you haven't met her at that point...
Thanks for the reports!

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
ha, I met Juno at the dinner right after the Photo event
So its probably something related Helana, last thing I did was give her a Massage

Reactions: DrVibes

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Do I need to start a new game ? last time I played was 0.5 or 0.6 can't remember. no new event anymore. all task complete. last event in replay is sunday event 5 pool party. I just skip days for a week now still no new event trigger.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I reloaded a save from what I think was 0.6 and I still have the task to find a photographer (already 'hired' the college girl for the shoot with the lingerie store clerk); is that a bug or is there another person?
Overall I feel like I'm not getting too many new events despite not having played in months; it seems like I'm only missing 3 if the replay events screen is correct.

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
Just binge played the whole thing yesterday and today. I have to say your body physics and renders are top-notch and rival any I have seen on here. Your renders can go toe to toe with ANY Honey Select renders I have seen on this site. Awesome game! Can't wait for Cara's photoshoot! :)

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Just got done playing through all the current content.
Gotta say the renders are top notch.
But even so, I cracked up during "Cara Late Night 2"
When Deep throating her, you can see the tip of the dick come out of her neck. Might need to update the games genres with "gore" and "All the way through"
whoops.jpg
Looking forward to more

• Angry
Reactions: DrVibes

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Just got done playing through all the current content.
Gotta say the renders are top notch.
But even so, I cracked up during "Cara Late Night 2"
When Deep throating her, you can see the tip of the dick come out of her neck. Might need to update the games genres with "gore" and "All the way through"
View attachment 697508
Looking forward to more
Oh we just call that Penetration (+) Plus

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I started a new game and have Helena's lust up to 39. Every night it says corruption +1 after the movie. This is the only value that keeps going up for any girl I'm interacting with. Grinding my way through. How much farther? There has been no new events at any other location for weeks. I do keep gaining strength at the gym. I'm up to 28.

Feb 28, 2020
Great game, really enjoyed it so far. Hoping for more sex scenes with stockings and heels still on instead of naked! Nina in the white heels watching the Piper photoshoot looked so hot! I wish there was an option to shag her right there and then in those heels! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next update.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Helena's lust is up to 60 now and nothing has happened. Nothing has changed. It's still the same old Dark Shadows movie. The replay says event 138 and 140 are missing without giving a clue what they are. This shit right here is the reason I loose interest.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I got Nano to be photographer and now i am suppose to "Call" Piper to tell her. But how does one do that? I got no Piper in character list in phone. There is no sex shop on map either. How do i contact her?

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Helena's lust is up to 60 now and nothing has happened. Nothing has changed. It's still the same old Dark Shadows movie. The replay says event 138 and 140 are missing without giving a clue what they are. This shit right here is the reason I loose interest.
Sorry to hear you've having trouble. To progress you usually need to keep an eye on yellow rings the location icons or see the task/quest log. I found a bug with working out at the gym and a Helana event that were supposed to be stat capped which I've fixed now.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Great game, really enjoyed it so far. Hoping for more sex scenes with stockings and heels still on instead of naked! Nina in the white heels watching the Piper photoshoot looked so hot! I wish there was an option to shag her right there and then in those heels! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next update.

There may be one or two pairs of stockings and heels in the next photoshoot event....
CaraPhotoshootLeadup04e.jpg

Last edited:

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I got Nano to be photographer and now i am suppose to "Call" Piper to tell her. But how does one do that? I got no Piper in character list in phone. There is no sex shop on map either. How do i contact her?
You don't need to do anything. The next afternoon the shoot will happen.

Reactions: nevermoreXX

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Sorry to hear you've having trouble. To progress you usually need to keep an eye on yellow rings the location icons or see the task/quest log. I found a bug with working out at the gym and a Helana event that were supposed to be stat capped which I've fixed now.
Task/quest log?

"Keep progressing until you unlock the next main story event." ...this tells me soooo much information. It even has the same type of check mark the previous four entries have. What good is it? I'll go through all the locations again at each time of day, but have yet to see any yellow ring around the icon. Unless I hover over it, then it turns yellow.... but they all do that.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
the masturbation party with the girls was hot, too bad perrin got drunk and passed out. also i see in replay events i have an event 259 not completed, no idea what or where that is.
another thing i noticed is cara's character card, profession: bass player (she is an epic slapper) i'm curious is this a homage to davie504?

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Naked running through the city event happens before the noise/scare prank is even mentioned.
Event with twins(?) and Helanas' BFF happens before meeting them/getting the phone number.
I really liked the parapsychology student next door. Also, using Godot is nice although I miss scrolling back with the mouse wheel (equivalent, aka. trackpad).

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes