Jacksondude

May 15, 2023
Why can't I start the game after installing newest version? Everytimes I click the "accept" button it just crashes...

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I've played this game a few times to its end of content over the course of the last few years, and i like it a lot.

My only 'complaint' if it were, is that it is getting very tiresome and long in the tooth to play through the length of the vanilla content each time.

It's been 5 years and 26 public updates. I really feel like it's about time to wrap things up and start on a prequel or sequel...

The models are great, the story telling is in depth and involved, but all the content is very vanilla. Impregnation is the hardest 'fetish', (if the purpose of existence can really be called a 'fetish'?) in the game.

The game either needs to be wrapped up and brought to an explanation of the ineffable 'Dr. Vibes', and new paths written, or it needs more varied paths to make it more interesting than 'he placed the penis in her vagina and ejaculated'.

I'm sure i speak only for myself, but how many times can you just meet / engage in vanilla sex with a new skinny girl before it becomes repetitive? ... oooo look, something new! Two girls... (might have been edgy 50 years ago, but vanilla today)
oooo look, one girl out of 750 sexual encounters with 100 girls got pregnant! (Really should demand a paternity test, as the MC has basically proven himself infertile.)

TL;DR:
Time to spice it up significantly with some more deviant content and paths, or wrap it up, hopefully with a very in depth ending to justify the 5 years of repeated playthroughs?

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Really nice game, with a lot of scenes :love: but I missed more scenes and complete story of such milf ladies like Imani :) Also, I think, sex sounds and moans now is a must for any adult game;)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
loved that show as a kid
vincent price was an amazing actor, when this game inevitable dies i wonder if the remake will be "dr vibes rises again".
at least no one is getting eaten alive by locusts.... yet.....

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
How do you get more Charisma?
My only 'complaint' if it were, is that it is getting very tiresome and long in the tooth to play through the length of the vanilla content each time.

It's been 5 years and 26 public updates. I really feel like it's about time to wrap things up and start on a prequel or sequel...
This is the case with a lot of these games, and I agree. But, imo the main reason we have this happen so often is the developer just milking for money. You have some games that go months before an update, and in many cases even little to no communication in that time, which imo should be a bannable thing on Patreon/Substar. If you do not have an update once per month at least then you should be removed from the platform. You don't deserve to make money. It would force devs to update and actually give their subscribers what they pay for. The system has been manipulated by many devs to milk it for little to no effort, and it needs to change.

I have enjoyed this game and the cute characters, but yes, it's time to wrap things up and move on.

Reactions: Lord Grim

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
How do you get more Charisma?

This is the case with a lot of these games, and I agree. But, imo the main reason we have this happen so often is the developer just milking for money. You have some games that go months before an update, and in many cases even little to no communication in that time, which imo should be a bannable thing on Patreon/Substar. If you do not have an update once per month at least then you should be removed from the platform. You don't deserve to make money. It would force devs to update and actually give their subscribers what they pay for. The system has been manipulated by many devs to milk it for little to no effort, and it needs to change.

I have enjoyed this game and the cute characters, but yes, it's time to wrap things up and move on.
Of course, the Doc conjures any 4 months lots of superb produced Honey Select-Images + his total hilarious writing in 10 minutes and takes then a rest on his luxury yacht for the rest of the time, which he finances with the curr. 150 - 200$ a month with which he is currently supported on Patreon and from which Patreon will surely also still take it's part. *Sarcasm off*

Honestly, I think a man for whom this is not a project of passion would not even get up and start his computer for this amount of money.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Maybe these were cheaper, or worked better with Honey Select?
It says "Artist: Merlin", and the name "Merlin" is a different font from the actual amp brand. I was just failing miserably at being funny, as usual. lol

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Is the milking-table scene with Miao repeatable? I know most are but I can't seem to be able to repeat this one.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes