Jan 14, 2023
First off, this is really good quality for the file size (and general organization: unlike most Rens, the entire game is 2 files. At first I thought it was going to be a flash/java horror-show) and writing and actual creativity.

That said, I appear to have borked my save file: I'm stuck at everything unlocked up to 284, 285 and further content won't fire. Have spent 2 in-game weeks looking for triggers (maid is on 1 morning visit, have done both student dorm masturbation events, have maxed all chars love/corruption by repeating events, all stats maxed organically). No cheats (barring cash) so don't think I've skipped any stat related triggers. I've done as many of the random events (nude beach, chatted to beach woman to advance to coffee, Jiro etc) as possible as well; I'm on day 83 if that makes a difference.

Event 285 is the one after "Visit the Twins" that seems to be blocking progress. Anyone help me out & tell me the what it is / what the triggers are please?

Edit: This game also has one of the most aesthetically pleasing penises I've seen for a while (in a game), using an older engine: puts a lot of the modern engines to shame in this respect. +100 for not another mushroom on a broom.

Last edited:

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
First off, this is really good quality for the file size (and general organization: unlike most Rens, the entire game is 2 files. At first I thought it was going to be a flash/java horror-show) and writing and actual creativity.

That said, I appear to have borked my save file: I'm stuck at everything unlocked up to 284, 285 and further content won't fire. Have spent 2 in-game weeks looking for triggers (maid is on 1 morning visit, have done both student dorm masturbation events, have maxed all chars love/corruption by repeating events, all stats maxed organically). No cheats (barring cash) so don't think I've skipped any stat related triggers. I've done as many of the random events (nude beach, chatted to beach woman to advance to coffee, Jiro etc) as possible as well; I'm on day 83 if that makes a difference.

Event 285 is the one after "Visit the Twins" that seems to be blocking progress. Anyone help me out & tell me the what it is / what the triggers are please?

Edit: This game also has one of the most aesthetically pleasing penises I've seen for a while (in a game), using an older engine: puts a lot of the modern engines to shame in this respect. +100 for not another mushroom on a broom.
I just loaded a version-save from some time before 285 and I got also shortly stuck at this moment. I had to visit Nano in the dorms at Night and then skip some days, til I got a message from Vibes. This triggered for me 285.

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
using an older engine: puts a lot of the modern engines to shame in this respect
Both Unity and Ren'py are about ten years older than Godot. Godot 4.0 was released two months ago. It doesn't work quite like that in the software world. Ren'py, Unity, Godot, Unreal, Cryengine are all considered modern because they're all actively maintained and developed. And neither of them keeps too much legacy stuff from previous major releases.

EDIT: Or did you mean whatever he used to make renders?

Jan 14, 2023
EDIT: Or did you mean whatever he used to make renders?
Yes; the renders are notably from a commonly used source - although few people manage either the variety / interest of poses he has or the quality of them. i.e. he's not using 3D Max whatever Dodge that is the current big thing (and is quite pricey).

As for the issue: I had to pass time until day 89/90 ish for the game to introduce another element. Fairly sure the game is balanced well around the cash grind (which I'd skipped) so having 10-20 spare days (where you'd normally be farming cash) sounds about right.

If anyone else runs into issues, several of the 'side' stories benefit from re-doing them multiple times - in that area of the game, the home kitchen coffee scene, Perrin in the neighbour pool, the beach scene - none of them makes the story continue and many don't have gallery unlocks, but they have mutliple parts that isn't immediately obvious. Fairly sure you need to repeat the beach scene at night three times to unlock
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just finished the story, day 118, only one I'm missing is #360, not sure how to get it to fire (I remember seeing another yellow mark just before the "meet molly on the boat" story event, maybe the hospital but... ?).

~

Anyhow, a solid 8.5/10 - very high quality, could do with a bit more interactivity but hey. For the file size and content length, puts 7 gig "tech demos" to shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: someguy42

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Yes; the renders are notably from a commonly used source - although few people manage either the variety / interest of poses he has or the quality of them. i.e. he's not using 3D Max whatever Dodge that is the current big thing (and is quite pricey).

As for the issue: I had to pass time until day 89/90 ish for the game to introduce another element. Fairly sure the game is balanced well around the cash grind (which I'd skipped) so having 10-20 spare days (where you'd normally be farming cash) sounds about right.

If anyone else runs into issues, several of the 'side' stories benefit from re-doing them multiple times - in that area of the game, the home kitchen coffee scene, Perrin in the neighbour pool, the beach scene - none of them makes the story continue and many don't have gallery unlocks, but they have mutliple parts that isn't immediately obvious. Fairly sure you need to repeat the beach scene at night three times to unlock
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just finished the story, day 118, only one I'm missing is #360, not sure how to get it to fire (I remember seeing another yellow mark just before the "meet molly on the boat" story event, maybe the hospital but... ?).

~

Anyhow, a solid 8.5/10 - very high quality, could do with a bit more interactivity but hey. For the file size and content length, puts 7 gig "tech demos" to shame.
#360 is from the pregnancy-substory. Either the girls have left the town, or you stumbled into a bug, that only gets fixed in the next update. Dr. Vibes posted a fix to see this scene manually: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-anomalous-dr-vibes-v0-16-drvibes.20377/page-17#post-10222582

As far, as I know, the renders are masterly produced Honey Select-images.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squarblesport

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Did i do something wrong? When i show up at Juno's place for the "Juno feeds Jett" event i just walk back out and say i wasn't supposed to see this. Which sucks cause i've been playing this whole time in anticipation of twins content.

Last edited:

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Did i do something wrong? When i show up at Juno's place for the "Juno feeds Jett" event i just walk back out and say i wasn't supposed to see this. Which sucks cause i've been playing this whole time in anticipation of twins content.
This is a lactation event, you may have put off the lactation-kink.

You can reactivate that in the smartphone in the right upper corner under "kinks".

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Did i do something wrong? When i show up at Juno's place for the "Juno feeds Jett" event i just walk back out and say i wasn't supposed to see this. I saw nothing...
This is a lactation event, you may have put off the lactation-kink.

You can reactivate that in the smartphone in the right upper corner under "kinks".
ohhhh, that makes sense. Thank you. I don't have an interest in lactation, but I DO have an interest in the twins...i may have to turn this on just to see it. Thanks again. EDIT: Yep, definitely worth it. Lactation doesn't bother me, but i'm not really into it either...soooo much here that wasn't lactation though. I'm hoping this game gets an incest tag at some point just so i can watch these two go at each other.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Only? Hah, If you have Patreon and wanna make money you need give update every moth or Porject is callinf Died Properly :(
Allow me to rephrase; it's only 3-4 months since the last release, a lot of games release every 3 or so months.

I don't know when the last informational update was given for this game. Going months without any informational update would indeed be a good indicator of abandonment

JeanRandom

Jan 16, 2021
Hi, i have a problem with animation, everything looks fine but there is the following image of the scene flashing every 2/3 sec while anim runs :unsure: Do you know the pb and how to fix it? (Windows version)

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Hi, i have a problem with animation, everything looks fine but there is the following image of the scene flashing every 2/3 sec while anim runs :unsure: Do you know the pb and how to fix it? (Windows version)
I have the same problem as you. This seems to be a conflict between the engine used for the game and certain graphic cards. Unfortunately there is no known fix to solve that problem.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes