Apr 20, 2021
I have the same issue. The girls are still there and I did take responsibility, not sure what I needed to do to get the "360" replay. I have been told to come back in the afternoon when Fernanda is up and about, but the girls never seem to be there in the afternoon. Thanks for your post and explanation, it is appreciated.
Me too

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
I have the same issue. The girls are still there and I did take responsibility, not sure what I needed to do to get the "360" replay. I have been told to come back in the afternoon when Fernanda is up and about, but the girls never seem to be there in the afternoon. Thanks for your post and explanation, it is appreciated.
I was having trouble as well. Load a save from before they tell you she's pregnant. Pick the overwhelmingly positive answers. Do Kitten's first beach scene. Do the scene where you titfuck Billie and cum on Fernanda. Do the next Kitten beach scene and choose to finish the other way. The next time you do the Billie/Fernanda beach scene she should be showing. There's barely any difference so you'll have to check the gallery. Above all don't finish the main storyline until you get it.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
It looks like there is an issue with the conditional code for this event. If you progress the main event 'Jake Meets Molly' before completing 360 it will prevent 360 from firing and will try to run the next scene in the pregnancy series (which won't run as 360 hasn't been completed). I've made some adjustments to the conditions that will fix this in the next build I make.

In the meantime you could manually start 360 from the console if you wish: Hit the ` or ~ button to bring up the console and type 'forcestage 360'.

Reactions: spencerkimfaxg

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
in playing this game again I've found a mistake, day 28 meeting Dr vibes, I selected question #1, and as he was answering telling MC the events that happened this popped up 1678053539152.png I believe that should be Dr Vibes saying that line instead of MC

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Hey! Glad this is still getting updated! Wish it had more recognition, its def one of the solid honey select games on here.

Naughty Gamer

Dec 2, 2019
So I just start playing this game recently and I have a couple question. If I turn off my of the kinks option, for example "futanari" is it gonna make me lose some of the scene or only change it? and what "hands of my harem" route mean?

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
So I just start playing this game recently and I have a couple question. If I turn off my of the kinks option, for example "futanari" is it gonna make me lose some of the scene or only change it? and what "hands of my harem" route mean?
That depends on, what kinks, you choose. The Futanari-route is right now does only matter for an online-game, you can play with Quinn. It determines, if your char is female or futanari. But there is a similar amount of content. If you decide against the milking-kink, there is at least one scene, that is significant shorter, as it basically evolves around the kink. But this is all about one girl, who has the ability to produce milk from her tits. The max dev/hands of my harem choice means, that you can determine, whether there are other man fucking the girls or not. If you choose max. dev, you will see group sex scenes, that involve other men than you as well. If not, you are the only one who's fucking the girls In that scenes.

Last edited:

Naughty Gamer

Dec 2, 2019
That depends on, what kinks, you choose. The Futanari-route is right now does only matter for an online-game, you can play with Quinn. It determines, if your char is female or futanari. But there is a similar amount of content. If you decide against the milking-kink, there is at least one scene, that is significant shorter, as it basically evolves around the kink. But this is all about one girl, who has the ability to produce milk from her tits. The max dev/hands of my harem choice means, that you can determine, whether there are other man fucking the girls or not. If you choose max. dev, you will see group sex scenes, that involve other men than you as well. If not, you are the only one who's fucking the girls In that scenes.
Thank you, I definitely gonna turn off those to option then lmao

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
this game is has been in development forever
and it is still progressing with steady pace, diving into depths of verbal pervertedness, that only Charles Bukowski may have seen before. While on the way to total lewdness, the dev is distilling the best essence of visuals one might be able to get out of Honey Select.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I was going to try this but when I seen it was started way back in 2018 I say no way until it is finished now.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
I was going to try this but when I seen it was started way back in 2018 I say no way until it is finished now.
I've only been following this for a couple of updates now, so if others disagree, feel free to chime in. Anyway:
  1. Updates, in my limited experience, have been good, both in terms of timing and content.
  2. It's a sandbox/VN hybrid. I do get the feeling that the good Doctor has a clear sense of where he is going with the central plot, but if an update doesn't advance it much, it's still enjoyable rooting out progress in the various subplots.
  3. As far as sandbox/VN hybrids go, coherence and consistency are as good as I've seen, and much better than most, although admittedly, that's a pretty low bar to clear :p (Don't get me wrong - anyone who even attempts this feat has my undying admiration - even though I suspect it's an exercise in futility.)
  4. It's one of the most original stories I've come across in terms of tone, language, characters etc.
  5. In short, I love a good, tight VN, but with The Anomalous Dr Vibes, if the story is never finished, I'll still enjoy the updates as long as the quality stays this high.
It looks like I've written a review rather than a response, but the rating is already decent, so I'll leave it here. Hopefully, it might be useful to you or others worried about the development time.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
wtf, mediterranean and baltic are purple, silly zoomers with their color changes...

Fun game though, the Brit banter style is a very welcome panacea to all these sturm und drang anime-style games.

I keep seeing people here in thread reference event numbers, where are you seeing event numbers? My replay page just has titles/descriptions - I'm trying to figure out what I have left to do.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes