Vegeta21

Sep 20, 2018
Yo! Is there anyone willing to share a relatively new save? I lost mine since I formatted my laptop a month back. Thanks in advance!

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Not again...

I don't know why this game hates me. But I have a few times now gotten into the game, started from scratch, only to bounce off of it before even hitting the 300 series events. Because the obnoxious gaps between anything of note happening causes me to lose interest.

My last event was on day 90, it was the one with adding 'cream' to Cara's morning coffee. Now on day 102, still nothing has triggered. The only events that get me stat gains are Martial Arts (already at 10) and Perrin while in the her lounge in the evening (already 10+). No other interactions were doing anything, my personal stats couldn't be raised higher, and I've got over 5K in cash burning a hole in my pockets with nothing to spend it on. Until the morning of day 103 (that's 1 day short of 2 weeks), and I finally get a message from Miao in the morning to go see the Dr. Vibes.

Why? Why does this game keep making me sit around not making any progress, without any goal or task, for weeks as a time? It is frustrating as all hell, how utterly opaque and directionless the progression is. Getting to the content shouldn't be this fucking tedious.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Not again...

I don't know why this game hates me. But I have a few times now gotten into the game, started from scratch, only to bounce off of it before even hitting the 300 series events. Because the obnoxious gaps between anything of note happening causes me to lose interest.

My last event was on day 90, it was the one with adding 'cream' to Cara's morning coffee. Now on day 102, still nothing has triggered. The only events that get me stat gains are Martial Arts (already at 10) and Perrin while in the her lounge in the evening (already 10+). No other interactions were doing anything, my personal stats couldn't be raised higher, and I've got over 5K in cash burning a hole in my pockets with nothing to spend it on. Until the morning of day 103 (that's 1 day short of 2 weeks), and I finally get a message from Miao in the morning to go see the Dr. Vibes.

Why? Why does this game keep making me sit around not making any progress, without any goal or task, for weeks as a time? It is frustrating as all hell, how utterly opaque and directionless the progression is. Getting to the content shouldn't be this fucking tedious.
Any chance you could send me a save file where you're having issues? I'd love to see where you're getting stuck and fix it in the game. There shouldn't be anywhere you should have to sit around for weeks at a time. Save files are stored at C:\Users***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\ on windows in the format save-PageNo-SaveNo.sav

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Only early in the game. just started really .. But why.... does the MC show up at what is suppose to be his place. The realize its not. But instead of checking his bank (for his aten card and his money) or ringing his local council (Whoe he pays his rates too), or whatever place has records of legal documents for the house. Or realistate if hes renting as they would have the contract. But instead hes like., oh I'll just rent a room next door...... ????

That would be something you do after finding out you have no legal documents and then bank has no trace of your money. And your confused as hell.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Any chance you could send me a save file where you're having issues? I'd love to see where you're getting stuck and fix it in the game. There shouldn't be anywhere you should have to sit around for weeks at a time. Save files are stored at C:\Users***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\ on windows in the format save-PageNo-SaveNo.sav
Here's a ZIP archive of the whole save directory. The saves around day 90 are on the 9th page, as I tend to take copious amount of saves. Had to upload it to an intermediary, since 45MB is a bit too much to just use the forum's attachment system.

Looks like I was a little off with my original post on the days, as the Cara 'cream' scene was day 97 rather than 90. However that was still 10 days after the last 'event' scene, the first Jinx/Jett scene where you meet them in the afternoon at the hotel on day 87, so still well over a week and even after Cara I still didn't have any task or clues as to what the next thing might be. I was just feeling a bit salty since I really do genuinely like the content, but this was the third or fourth time I've felt myself falling off because the grind between content turns into a slog.

EDIT: Still playing. Got the Quinn scene post-Helena freak out, where you promise to buy here something sexy for her first time on day 108. The next day on 109, got the Navia/Miao massage scene. Next day, got the fist Ashling morning maid scene. Next day, got the first repeatable version of Cara and Aurora. Next day, got the first Helena footjob in the morning. Then nothing, no new scenes or content, from day 112 until day 124, when I got Ashling topless at the pool in the afternoon. Another long stretch of nothing. All this while I've had the task for 'Wait for a courier to show up' with Quinn's jewelry, but keep in mind that jewelry was bought back on day 108, and the courier has still yet to make their appearance.

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2017
What is the point of making an android port if the game is not visible in the application catalog? How can I upload saves there? Or do I need to hack the device, make root rights to play it?:WaitWhat:

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
If anyone else ever has trouble with the handcuffs quest... you need to buy them TWICE. First time I bought them, nothing happened. I bought another pair and the quest got updated.

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
I prefer not to install your program into windows. Do you have a stand alone executable to run just like every other app on this site.?
dont be childish this game does NOT install itself its a standalone the engine also does NOT install itself. what I am telling you to install are the potential dependencies that most games need which you seem to be lacking.

basic dependencies most games have are like .net versions or directx, I do not know about the ones for mac or android but windows never seems to have everything people need by default while most triple A games have them install all dependencies knowing not to expect people to already have them. The only issue with the triple A games tho is they install only the specific ones they need most games but mainly their own can use but not always all.

this game looks like an install-able game but its really just those 2 files that is it nothing else. the .exe and the .pck files are literally the whole game.

Last edited:

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
This is a "Fernanda-Pregnancy"-Replay. I guess, you "didn't want anything to do with the baby" in the "Fernanda is Pregnant"-Scene, so the Hippies left town. That's why you can't see it.
I have the same issue. The girls are still there and I did take responsibility, not sure what I needed to do to get the "360" replay. I have been told to come back in the afternoon when Fernanda is up and about, but the girls never seem to be there in the afternoon. Thanks for your post and explanation, it is appreciated.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes