alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Do you mean v0.15 doesn`t work? As v0.15 is the latest version? For me the load to the begin of v0.15 worked perfect, I used the windows version. And I couldn`t find any further version in the load screen:
I see more versions displayed for some reason, this mislead me. I was in such a rush to play, I didn't check what the actual current version really was. Silly me :whistle:

screenshot1666038487.png

• Wow
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
I've downlaoded the new version but nothing is triggering. I've done a week of activities but its just stuff I've done before - I get no circles anywhere indicating tasks an no new tasks appear in the phone just have rent ready and have dinner at home- any suggestions for if I'm doing something wrong?

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I've downlaoded the new version but nothing is triggering. I've done a week of activities but its just stuff I've done before - I get no circles anywhere indicating tasks an no new tasks appear in the phone just have rent ready and have dinner at home- any suggestions for if I'm doing something wrong?
Normally the new tasks should start almost immediately. Have a look in the replay gallery. Load your save and have a look in the replay gallery. If the last number in the replay gallery is: 374, you have the right game version. If the first number, after the last image you see is: 369 or 360 (if you didn't choose the pregnancy path), you did hit the end of the content in the version 0.14.

If you have the current game version, then please upload your save, so one can see, where you might be stuck.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
360 is the beginning of the Fernanda Pregnancy chain. If you've chosen the no pregnancy/no daddy-o branch you won't be able to play these scenes. I've overlooked this and should really hide these scenes on replay if you've chosen this branch.
It's not showing up for me. Definitely should be, but isn't. Is there another prerequisite for it?

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
360 is the beginning of the Fernanda Pregnancy chain. If you've chosen the no pregnancy/no daddy-o branch you won't be able to play these scenes. I've overlooked this and should really hide these scenes on replay if you've chosen this branch.
Is there something you have to do to trigger it? It is the only scene I have unlocked and when I go over the other chick is sitting outside makes you coffee and talks about Fernanda being pregnant but that is it. Went forward like 5 days and no change.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Hi - thanks for this as I have lost all replay events - even though my own saves are still there so I hope this will help. However where do I put it?
You have to put the content of the folder in the packed rar-file on a Windows-PC in the following folder. Please be aware, that you have to change <your Username> with your actual username.
C:\Users<your Username>\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\

It may replace the last save on page 1. If you want to put it in another save-slot, you must change:

1-8 to X-Y with x = page, and y = slot on page.

If you load a save, you should normally have access to the gallery up to that space, where you left the game. Only in the main menu, the gallery is empty.

You can also use the version-load function on the load-page to just load the content beginning with the new content from a certain game version.

Reactions: geminiw45

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I'm trying to understand the popularity and rank of this title. I played it once over a year ago and found the plot and art a bit lacking. Is it the amount of content?

I'm not saying it's bad I just feel like there's something I'm missing that made me not fully enjoy it that I would like to grasp.

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
I'm trying to understand the popularity and rank of this title. I played it once over a year ago and found the plot and art a bit lacking. Is it the amount of content?

I'm not saying it's bad I just feel like there's something I'm missing that made me not fully enjoy it that I would like to grasp.
To each their own. I personally think this is a great game with _great_ animation, humor and hot, hot sex. The women in this game are unique and beautiful. Sorry you see it differently.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

I have not played it myself (on my to play list) but just based off reading some posts, synopsis/overviews and reviews, I would say that the general appeal of this game is that it has simple (light) linear fictional story of various characters, that offers a lots and variety of (lewd) contents. Based on the promo pictures alone, it is true that the renders are not the most visually astonishing or stunning, but they are pretty darn good (if not great) Honey Select visuals (with mods applied). Cheers.

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Just played this first time and , well , just couldn´t stop. This is a hell of a fuckfest with tons of DIFFERENT , beautyful and very hot girls , and not all of them have giant mammaries , there are also small and normal sized ones....great !
The story , pace , writing , animations are all to my liking....looking forward to more of it....
THX to the devs and uploaders for this great opportunity.

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
You have to put the content of the folder in the packed rar-file on a Windows-PC in the following folder. Please be aware, that you have to change <your Username> with your actual username.
C:\Users<your Username>\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\

It may replace the last save on page 1. If you want to put it in another save-slot, you must change:

1-8 to X-Y with x = page, and y = slot on page.

If you load a save, you should normally have access to the gallery up to that space, where you left the game. Only in the main menu, the gallery is empty.

You can also use the version-load function on the load-page to just load the content beginning with the new content from a certain game version.
Many thanks for your efforts but I clealry didn't do it right so I think the best thing is to begin again from the start as none of the events are there.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes