JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi,

I have never played this game before but it has been on my watch list for a while. I just learn that it uses Godot Engine instead the usual Ren'Py. How does it differs from Ren'Py (at least as far as this game is concerned)? For example, is the interaction similar (using mouse, keyboard) to advance scene, pick items, select choices, use map etc? Does it require decent or high end graphic cards because I read (briefly) posts regarding updating drivers for graphic cards (as I quickly skim through few pages of posts)?

The game 'installer' is separate for each platform and there is no Windows-Linux combo?

Is is quite big at 1.6GB so I am unable to check it out myself anytime soon because of limitations both in bandwidth and storage. Sorry for the long queries but am hoping to get some quick overview is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Well, I never thought I'd ever use Sumo & Sexy in the same sentence, but I guess Dr Vibe has done a good job! Looking forward to more scenes with Navia now.
The Cara scene at the police station was well executed too.
Well done.

Reactions: Squarblesport

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Hi,

I have never played this game before but it has been on my watch list for a while. I just learn that it uses Godot Engine instead the usual Ren'Py. How does it differs from Ren'Py (at least as far as this game is concerned)? For example, is the interaction similar (using mouse, keyboard) to advance scene, pick items, select choices, use map etc? Does it require decent or high end graphic cards because I read (briefly) posts regarding updating drivers for graphic cards (as I quickly skim through few pages of posts)?

The game 'installer' is separate for each platform and there is no Windows-Linux combo?

Is is quite big at 1.6GB so I am unable to check it out myself anytime soon because of limitations both in bandwidth and storage. Sorry for the long queries but am hoping to get some quick overview is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Cheers.
This games works like a regular Renpy sandbox game. It does not require a highend card, I play this on a old potato just fine.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I said that I couldn't get the console to work... How do I the load version then?
What do you mean with console?
With version-load-function, I mean the function in the upper right corner of the load-menu:

1665805162254.png
If you click on this, you are offered a game version to start from. The game starts then with the new content of that specific version. But you might have to change your kinks again in the Smartphone menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elrompeortos2000

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
is this more fake pregnant, is it going to be pregnant endings?
There is one pregnancy so far. It's graduated so she only has a small bump so far. Sorta like real life it's bound to take 9 months! A plumper Fernanda will be coming next release. Will there be more pregnancies? I should probably take a vote on who should get pregnant next!

Reactions: StJesuz

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
How does this not have the bestiality tag when the header image has some wild animal fucking a chick? :/

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: tazaaron

Xypher

May 1, 2017
How does the sharing and non-sharing paths work? do each paths contain exclusive scenes and stories between each other or is it the same scene but edited with or w/o other people in it?

Reactions: Obsidi4n
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes