DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Great game! I enjoyed it a lot so far!

DrVibes: I noticed various misspellings (some occurring many times):
"definately" -> definitely (so many times)
"infinate" -> infinite
"fiesty" -> feisty
"hareem" -> harem

Character names were wrong on a few dialogues (from memory):
during shop scene after getting kicked out of the house (Christina->Pugsley)
during dinner scene after pregnancy
during poolside masturbation scene (MC+Quinn+Cara)

Dialogues with "Jake whispering" and "Jake yelling" even when MC has been named differently.
38 times for definately says the query! I've dropped in some code to correct the spelling as the finites are obviously problem words for me! As for i before e except after c except for when the rule is wrong... don't get me started! Anyways, they're fixed now, thanks!

The yelling business is also fixed. I'll check for incorrect character names in those events you've mentioned.

Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Wookie

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
is there sound for the ladies during sex scenes ?
Negative, no grunting, sighing, screaming orgasmic ladies in the sex scenes. Perhaps in the future. I don't know how many players like sound, but I've seen it commented on a time or three.

tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
Book icon to learn massage stuff isn't showing up anymore. It did initially (didn't have the money at the time), now there seems to be no way to get it again.

Save file, in case that's any help:

(Oh, and I also noticed I somehow skipped past the part where I had to buy a power supply early on. PC just worked right after, and I only bought the supply later when the step was already competed)

Last edited:

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
excellent game ! I have one question : does the game tell me when I reach the end of the current version ?
thanks for answer :)

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
wtf it worked, i did so many days and checked tuesdays thurs etc and it never proc'd maybe I needed to restart the game. Damn.
Yeah, this is what I see with your save on thursday noon:

1655237319685.png

There I can start the Cara-Scene in the bath room.

If it doesn't work for you, you can try to reinstall the game or to load the game with the version-load from the beginning of the new content of a certain version. Your save should be from somewhere in v0.13. But be sure, that you do adjust your kinks again to your own preferences in the smartphone.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2018
Yeah, this is what I see with your save on thursday noon:

View attachment 1870982

There I can start the Cara-Scene in the bath room.

If it doesn't work for you, you can try to reinstall the game or to load the game with the version-load from the beginning of the new content of a certain version. Your save should be from somewhere in v0.13. But be sure, that you do adjust your kinks again to your own preferences in the smartphone.
it did work, what i meant is you can see I am at like day 136 or something, i spent like 30+ days trying to get that scene and it never worked, but it did now, probably needed to restart the game.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
excellent game ! I have one question : does the game tell me when I reach the end of the current version ?
thanks for answer :)
You'll get a short scene and a message when you reach the end of the current version.

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
thanks, I've have a task named "end of main storyline v.14". Does it means that I've finished or that I've some more job to do ?

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes