fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
is the dev scheduled to release the game to the public this week? i'm trying to hold off whether should i play this game now or wait for the update

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Does anybody know where are this game's safe files located using android mobile?
I don't know, but if you don't find out, this isn't that important, as the game has now a "Versionload"-Function, so you can start, where the current (or any other version) begins just like that. But you have to change the kinks in the Smartphone again to your favour.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I find it FUCKING HILARIOUS that Mac OSX users are stupid enough to make it necessary for DrVibes to write a guide on how to make the game work.
Or, that he didn't provide them with a script to do so.

Or even making a game supporting what is basically the least used OS in the world.

prinzi11

Oct 25, 2017
i remembr playing this a few years back but gave up since it felt very laggy n kinda slow in transiition is that still a thing? thx

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
So I just Googled Godot Game Engine and it looks pretty cool. For this game though looks like the renders are Honey Select.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I must admit that the new girl Roman is pretty sexy and the sweat and dirt is an interesting take.
Although I'm still waiting for more with Navia and having more girls will make each less present I guess..?
A scene fucking both Navia and Model15 together would be fantastic actually, but also Navia on her own

Reactions: Squarblesport

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I find it FUCKING HILARIOUS that Mac OSX users are stupid enough to make it necessary for DrVibes to write a guide on how to make the game work.
Or, that he didn't provide them with a script to do so.

Or even making a game supporting what is basically the least used OS in the world.
Was it really necessary to call MacOS users stupid because they may not know how to do something that's not normally necessary to do, namely change permissions on a file?

switenta

Jan 25, 2020
I have installed on multiple computers, on multiple versions (v12, v13, v14), tried WINDOWS compatibility mode, but all that happens on launching this game is the save selection screen bouncing up and down over and over.

Reactions: Laz22
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes