Tinus Tushy

Apr 27, 2018
DrVibes I'm trying to turn off the armpit kink, but it's not in the menu of the phone ;) Initially said yes to all the kinks, knowing I can turn them off later, but I'm guessing some kinks got added later in the game but not the phone ^_^

*edit* it seems turning off kinks isn't working for me ;) I've turned the foot fetish off and still get a foot job in the morning by Helena ;) Not that I really mind, but I'm wondering if there mightn't be a bug there ;)

Last edited:

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I guess, he is still working on the build. And even then, usually the game will be initially released only for Patrons for ca. 1 week. After that, it will be available here. So there is still some time to wait.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
DrVibes I'm trying to turn off the armpit kink, but it's not in the menu of the phone ;) Initially said yes to all the kinks, knowing I can turn them off later, but I'm guessing some kinks got added later in the game but not the phone ^_^

*edit* it seems turning off kinks isn't working for me ;) I've turned the foot fetish off and still get a foot job in the morning by Helena ;) Not that I really mind, but I'm wondering if there mightn't be a bug there ;)
The missing armpit kink on the phone has been added for the new release. The morning foot job has also been fixed for those with the kink turned off. Thanks for the info, more bugs fixed!

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Can we share the changelog?- I bet is is awesome.
IMAGES 5028 (291 new)
VIDEOS 363 (47 new)
Cara story extended
Quinn story extended
Helana story extended
Soren story extended
Juno/Jett/Jinx scene
Nudist beach scene
Billie and Fernanda - repeatable scene that changes with Fernanda's condition (First trimester this release, slightly plumper)
Scene with new character Roman
New character Molly introduced
New locations added (repeatables for these will be added to the next release)
Hide and show text button added for android
Text shadow darkened a little to make text more legible on some backgrounds

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
IMAGES 5028 (291 new)
VIDEOS 363 (47 new)
Cara story extended
Quinn story extended
Helana story extended
Soren story extended
Juno/Jett/Jinx scene
Nudist beach scene
Billie and Fernanda - repeatable scene that changes with Fernanda's condition (First trimester this release, slightly plumper)
Scene with new character Roman
New character Molly introduced
New locations added (repeatables for these will be added to the next release)
Hide and show text button added for android
Text shadow darkened a little to make text more legible on some backgrounds
And it IS awesome! Thanks, Doc!

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes