rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
I am still having an issue where the game crashes right after the warning, currently using the newest public version. Anyone know where the crash reports are? Nothing pops up when is does crash.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I am still having an issue where the game crashes right after the warning, currently using the newest public version. Anyone know where the crash reports are? Nothing pops up when is does crash.
Log file (log.txt) should be located in c:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\
Any issue that causes it to crash should be at the end of the log file if there are a lot of lines in it. No problem to take a look to see if there is anything obvious. Some users have had problems in the past when the game was running on an old integrated gpu rather than the discrete/standalone gpu (if you have both integrated and discrete graphics).

rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
Log file (log.txt) should be located in c:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\
Any issue that causes it to crash should be at the end of the log file if there are a lot of lines in it. No problem to take a look to see if there is anything obvious. Some users have had problems in the past when the game was running on an old integrated gpu rather than the discrete/standalone gpu (if you have both integrated and discrete graphics).
Thanks for responding, I was able to find the log. Here is the latest one I tested today.

Godot Engine v3.4.stable.official.206ba70f4 -
OpenGL ES 2.0 Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL ES Batching: ON

ERROR: Can't open dynamic library: lib/gdsqlite/gdsqlite.32.dll, error: Error 126: The specified module could not be found.
at: open_dynamic_library (platform/windows/os_windows.cpp:2339) - Condition "!p_library_handle" is true. Returned: ERR_CANT_OPEN
ERROR: No valid library handle, can't get symbol from GDNative object
at: get_symbol (modules/gdnative/gdnative.cpp:510) - No valid library handle, can't get symbol from GDNative object
ERROR: No nativescript_init in "res://lib/gdsqlite/gdsqlite.32.dll" found
at: init_library (modules/gdnative/nativescript/nativescript.cpp:1510) - No nativescript_init in "res://lib/gdsqlite/gdsqlite.32.dll" found
Production Version
Using jsondb (production)
DrV (Godot 3.4.0 stable)
Type help to get more information about usage
text speed5
ERROR: Condition "len < 4" is true. Returned: ERR_INVALID_DATA
at: decode_variant (core/io/marshalls.cpp:106) - Condition "len < 4" is true. Returned: ERR_INVALID_DATA
ERROR: Error when trying to encode Variant.
at: get_var (core/bind/core_bind.cpp:2214) - Condition "err != OK" is true. Returned: Variant()
ERROR: Condition "cache_id.size < 1" is true.
at: _reload_cache (scene/resources/dynamic_font.cpp:674) - Condition "cache_id.size < 1" is true.
ERROR: (Node not found: "self" (relative to "/root/Root/MiscNodes/IconsSprites/Wait").)
at: get_node (scene/main/node.cpp:1325) - Condition "!node" is true. Returned: nullptr
ERROR: The Tween "Tween"'s target node is `null`. Is the node reference correct?
at: interpolate_property (scene/animation/tween.cpp:1385) - Condition "p_object == nullptr" is true. Returned: false
ERROR: (Node not found: "RTLTextShadow1" (relative to "/root/Root/HUD/Text/RTLText").)
at: get_node (scene/main/node.cpp:1325) - Condition "!node" is true. Returned: nullptr
ERROR: (Node not found: "../Pause" (relative to "/root/Root/Pause/OkCancel").)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks for responding, I was able to find the log. Here is the latest one I tested today.

Godot Engine v3.4.stable.official.206ba70f4 -
OpenGL ES 2.0 Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL ES Batching: ON

ERROR: Can't open dynamic library: lib/gdsqlite/gdsqlite.32.dll, error: Error 126: The specified module could not be found.
at: open_dynamic_library (platform/windows/os_windows.cpp:2339) - Condition "!p_library_handle" is true. Returned: ERR_CANT_OPEN
ERROR: No valid library handle, can't get symbol from GDNative object
at: get_symbol (modules/gdnative/gdnative.cpp:510) - No valid library handle, can't get symbol from GDNative object
ERROR: No nativescript_init in "res://lib/gdsqlite/gdsqlite.32.dll" found
at: init_library (modules/gdnative/nativescript/nativescript.cpp:1510) - No nativescript_init in "res://lib/gdsqlite/gdsqlite.32.dll" found
Production Version
Using jsondb (production)
DrV (Godot 3.4.0 stable)
Type help to get more information about usage
text speed5
ERROR: Condition "len < 4" is true. Returned: ERR_INVALID_DATA
at: decode_variant (core/io/marshalls.cpp:106) - Condition "len < 4" is true. Returned: ERR_INVALID_DATA
ERROR: Error when trying to encode Variant.
at: get_var (core/bind/core_bind.cpp:2214) - Condition "err != OK" is true. Returned: Variant()
ERROR: Condition "cache_id.size < 1" is true.
at: _reload_cache (scene/resources/dynamic_font.cpp:674) - Condition "cache_id.size < 1" is true.
ERROR: (Node not found: "self" (relative to "/root/Root/MiscNodes/IconsSprites/Wait").)
ERROR: The Tween "Tween"'s target node is `null`. Is the node reference correct?
at: interpolate_property (scene/animation/tween.cpp:1385) - Condition "p_object == nullptr" is true. Returned: false
ERROR: (Node not found: "RTLTextShadow1" (relative to "/root/Root/HUD/Text/RTLText").)
ERROR: (Node not found: "../Pause" (relative to "/root/Root/Pause/OkCancel").)
Which gpu driver version do you have?

Start the game and wait until it crash and then check (Windows) "Event Viewer" for any crash information.

rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
Which gpu driver version do you have?

Start the game and wait until it crash and then check (Windows) "Event Viewer" for any crash information.
geforce game ready driver, 511.79.

Faulting application name: DrVibes.exe, version: 3.4.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Faulting module name: DrVibes.exe, version: 3.4.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x01954784
Faulting process id: 0x150c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d825ed07e3173d

event id:1000
task category: (100)
level: error
keywords: classic

This is what I could see that might help, let me know what else you could use from event viewer.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Exception code: 0xc0000005
  • Access Violation Error

The error occurs when a program in Windows attempts to access a location or data from a location that is not assigned to it. This can occur with any Windows application due to registry issue, faulty RAM, corrupt drivers, virus infection, or incorrect security update, etc.
    Error: Exception: Access violation error (0xc0000005) at ….
Extract a fresh copy of the game to your desktop and try to run it.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
DrVibes : Very nice game, quite a huge content, good renders. I've just finished the 0.13, and I have some minor remarks to do:
  • When working, we go from "Morning" to "Afternoon". So we miss "Noon"... Not very critical, but it tooks me some time to find some events due to that, while I was still struggling for money. I discovered them by accident once the website secured me with enough income. Don't know if it's on purpose or if the clock really advance a bit too much.
  • When Helana is spying in lounge, dialogs and the imaginary outfit she wears seems to be inverted ("means" dialogs with the "good" look and "good" dialogs with "bad" look). Can't find the replay to check that, however...
  • There is no warning / clue when a stat is maxed out, either MC's ones or LI's ones.
  • Some glitches in names during Nano's last event in her dorm, just before the final party at Soren's. Brigitte's dialog are tagged as Nano, for example.
  • When skipping dialog during Helana's quiz, the question is skipped too - bad when you're farming Knowledge...
  • Huge glitches in "Highrim Level Up" when trying to see both flavors regarding Futanari kink - switch from vanilla to futa despite the phone is set on "off" for this kink.
  • Replay: MC's default name "Jake" is still displayed in "Jake catch Helana" or "Jake pranks Lucie", for example - there is more than these two.
  • Replay: Some scenes seems to be missing, like the survival reality show, and I can't see anything to replay repeatable scenes (including the ones we can't see anymore due to story progression).

Also, I still miss 4 character cards, and I can't see where I could find them:
  1. #6, first row, just on the right of Alize. I suppose it's Lucie, but I can't gain the card...
  2. #13, 3rd row, just on the left of Vibes. The twins?
  3. #18, 3rd row, just on the right of Jessica. Imani, maybe?
  4. #26, 5th row, between Nano and Sabine. Brigitte?

Found a crash, too: Show Sabine's card, then use left arrow (maybe only when the previous card is missing, like in my current game), and the game crash. Repeatable.

Very nice game, I sincerely enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for this very good work.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
DrVibes : Very nice game, quite a huge content, good renders. I've just finished the 0.13, and I have some minor remarks to do:
  • When working, we go from "Morning" to "Afternoon". So we miss "Noon"... Not very critical, but it tooks me some time to find some events due to that, while I was still struggling for money. I discovered them by accident once the website secured me with enough income. Don't know if it's on purpose or if the clock really advance a bit too much.
  • There is no warning / clue when a stat is maxed out, either MC's ones or LI's ones.
  • Huge glitches in "Highrim Level Up" when trying to see both flavors regarding Futanari kink - switch from vanilla to futa despite the phone is set on "off" for this kink.
  • Replay: Some scenes seems to be missing, like the survival reality show, and I can't see anything to replay repeatable scenes (including the ones we can't see anymore due to story progression)
Thanks for the feedback. There are events you'll miss if you do work all the time which could hold things back. Perhaps I need to make a mention or tip regarding this somewhere. Anything that prevents the game from progressing is bad so I'll see if I can do something there.

Level ups will stop displaying a stat increased message when it caps. Maybe a stat capped message rather than no message would be better.

Highgrim futa bug should be fixed now (in the final version of 0.13). I'm guessing you've been playing the beta (it should mention beta or b alongside the version number on the start screen if so)? I'll recheck to make sure.

I haven't added all scenes to the replay menu as there are a lot of them. I've selected the more major scenes and not included the repeatable events generally as you're likely to have seen them a lot, even if you have progressed to a later version of the same event. If there are favorite scenes that you or anyone else would like to see added to the replay I'd happily add them. Perhaps I could add a tick box to include all scenes in the replay menu... but there would be a hell of a lot.

I'll look at the other issues you've mentioned and make fixes as required. Thanks again!

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. There are events you'll miss if you do work all the time which could hold things back. Perhaps I need to make a mention or tip regarding this somewhere. Anything that prevents the game from progressing is bad so I'll see if I can do something there.
I think that a "big red warning" on the help screen, for the first time work, should be enough if you want to keep it this way - and minimize code impact. Something like "Warning: working too much will reduce your social life since you'll work until afternoon and will miss all morning/noon events".
And if people don't read this screen... That's their problem.

Level ups will stop displaying a stat increased message when it caps. Maybe a stat capped message rather than no message would be better.
A message is indeed better. Best of the best should be to display the cap level on stat panels, for both MC and characters, but it will mess up the layout. So a "capped stat" message is probably better, in particular if it's not with the usual progression message's color.

Highgrim futa bug should be fixed now (in the final version of 0.13). I'm guessing you've been playing the beta (it should mention beta or b alongside the version number on the start screen if so)? I'll recheck to make sure.
Just checked, you're right: I have the beta.

Just got the final, and used the replay: it's OK, but when I replayed the non-futa scene, the kinks setting switched back to "futa on" automatically and didn't stay as "off"... Maybe because I played the game with "on", or is it a part of the bug?

What I did:
  • Load my savegame.
  • Futa kink "on" in my savegame - checked it on phone "Kinks" menu.
  • Played the scene - OK.
  • Set futa kink "off" through phone "Kinks" menu.
  • Played the scene - OK.
  • Check the phone again: futa kink is back to "on" and not "off" as it should be.
Obviously, if you need my save to check that, just ask.

I haven't added all scenes to the replay menu as there are a lot of them. I've selected the more major scenes and not included the repeatable events generally as you're likely to have seen them a lot, even if you have progressed to a later version of the same event. If there are favorite scenes that you or anyone else would like to see added to the replay I'd happily add them. Perhaps I could add a tick box to include all scenes in the replay menu... but there would be a hell of a lot.
I understand that it could be annoying to add everything, including repeatable scenes. My point is that there is some non-repeatable scenes that aren't here (the one with devil/angel Helana, for example), and some that WERE repeatable that aren't available anymore (all "old" Helana bathroom ones, for example).
For the non-repeatable ones, I think they should be in replay events - it's the purpose of this screen, after all. It's probably just a miss.
For old repeatable ones, a quick and suitable solution should be to keep them available in the event options, instead of replacing the old one by the new one. Maybe add a submenu with a label like "Remember the past"?

I'll look at the other issues you've mentioned and make fixes as required. Thanks again!
Pleasure mine!

BTW, just found a typo in 0.13 final: when replaying sex scene with Quinn at night, text says that she still have (sic) "virgin pussy lips"... I'm quite sure that I took care of this virginal status before... ;)

Reactions: stever

22Driver

Oct 12, 2020
You can only see them on a rooted device.
So how can I save them so they don't get deleted when I remove the game from my Android tablet (space is limited) so I don't have to play from the beginning EVERY time a new version comes out?

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
So how can I save them so they don't get deleted when I remove the game from my Android tablet (space is limited) so I don't have to play from the beginning EVERY time a new version comes out?
I have no clue about that for Android. But the newest version of Dr. Vibes has a function, which let's you start from the beginning of every version, that has been made yet. You have only to change your kinks before playing.

22Driver

Oct 12, 2020
I have no clue about that for Android. But the newest version of Dr. Vibes has a function, which let's you start from the beginning of every version, that has been made yet. You have only to change your kinks before playing.
I saw that but it didn't have near the money I had, but that is an option.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I wrote it on Discord maybe somebody can answer here it aso and it looks at the moment nobody is there that can answer it .

Played further from my version 0.7.0 to now 0.13.0

I am missing 2 cards.

1) Left from Dr Vibes

2) Between Nano & Sabine

Solved
I get it the problem was when you use skip the choice "that Quinn can watch" is aso away. Night Helanas room.

288,287,285 after trying around a lot of days I get a task and solved them. Task before was only rent.

294,295,298,300,303,305,320,319,316,318,321,314,339, 341 & 349

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
The gpu is for you. You have to put it in the computer so you can start to play Highgrim.
i forgot about that. i think i bought & played 2-3 times. was misled!

!!! here is what i stuck with

1647621575988.png

i skipped about 3 weeks without triggering anything
is it TbC/EoC?

Last edited:

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
Came here cause someone said there's a lot of MMF and orgies and DP and what not. The Max-dev option. So looking forward to whats to come

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Came here cause someone said there's a lot of MMF and orgies and DP and what not. The Max-dev option. So looking forward to whats to come
Sorry, I guess, I put this a little Too optimistic. There are still not much of that scenes If you choose the max-dev path, and no double penetration so far. Most mmf… scenes are still without penetration. But there is one really good penetration-scene at the end of the game with 3 men and 5 women and one with 2 men and many women in Mid-game. Just have a try, but it will take you a while until you come to that point if you go through the game from start.

Last edited:

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
Sorry, I guess, I put this a little Too optimistic. There are still not much of that scenes If you choose the max-dev path, and no double penetration so far. Most mmf… scenes are still without penetration. But there is one really good penetration-scene at the end of the game with 3 men and 5 women and one with 2 men and many women in Mid-game. Just have a try, but it will take you a while until you come to that point if you go through the game from start.
Aww that sucks. Well it seems like the category existing meant the creator wants some actual quality group sex multiple penetration scenes but I hope it's not fallen into the same no-NTR bracket that most adult games fall into. So far it seems promising and I got a good kick out of it even IF it's just the MC banging everyone.

Reactions: TM | Twisted Games
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes